Thread: Sales Commissions From Affiliates?

Default Sales Commissions From Affiliates?

I don't know many other Sensasian affiliates, and as it turns out, SPCNET is also affiliated with YesAsia. Well, compared with YesAsia, I've been very disappointed with sales commissions from Sensasian. I mean, for me the point isn't at all to make a profit, but to make Zhang Ziyi and general Asian cinema products available to my members and visitors while 'modestly' having my sites pay for themselves. But I can't help but think Sensasian is a 'rip off' when it comes to commissions. Yet, I want to keep them linked because they offer a great sellection of productions at good prices.

Anyway, I don't want details. But in general, are results from commissions and statistics comparable between YesAsia and Sensasian here at SPCNET or is there also a big difference? Both sites are equally linked on my sites, yet I've been getting HUGE difference in results.
    Zhang Ziyi CSC: news, biography, gallery, filmography, forums, more...

Yes, the difference is huge here, with the scale heavily tipped to Yesasia. But that is probably because on almost every page, I link primarily to Yesasia because it is easier to manage one account and they do offer a better affiliate interface.
    -SC