Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About Ouwyang Feng

Originally posted by Ian Liew
    Yep. Question is where this 'Bai To Shan' is. I can't find it anywhere on my map of China.

Ian
    One source I've read said that the White Camel Mountain is located in the region that corresponds to modern day Turkestan, but I don't know how reliable that source is.

i agree with 'TristeCoeur' the manuel that GJ wrote, each sentence was slightly changed, therefore u can't say it was totally fake. One thing i like to add tho, HYS did managed to have a section of the 9yin, the one his wife left for him after her death..did he not progressed with the manuel and further advanced his martial arts?

Originally posted by Ken Cheng
    One source I've read said that the White Camel Mountain is located in the region that corresponds to modern day Turkestan, but I don't know how reliable that source is.
    I agree. I think I remember the novel mentioning that OYF was partially Turkish, therefore his height.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Originally posted by Vash|7ds
    i agree with 'TristeCoeur' the manuel that GJ wrote, each sentence was slightly changed, therefore u can't say it was totally fake. One thing i like to add tho, HYS did managed to have a section of the 9yin, the one his wife left for him after her death..did he not progressed with the manuel and further advanced his martial arts?
    It was because she was forced to copy the 9 Ying from memory while she was pregnant, that she later died during childbirth. Huang Yaoshi, guilty and heart-stricken, never used any of the martial arts from it.

Originally posted by rabadi
    Another question: OYF learned the fake 9 Yin Zhenjing. By the end of LOCH, because of this fake 9 Yin Zhenjing he was able to temporarily exceed H7Q's and HYS's level. Then in ROCH, in Hua Shan OYF met and fought H7Q again. By that time they were roughly equal. H7Q learned some part of the real 9 Yin Zhenjing, so there is no question about him improving his skills. But how on earth did OYF still manage to improve his? The fake 9 Yin Zhenjing, no matter how powerful it was, should still be fake, and should in the end kill him (in the beginning it already made him insane). Can someone explain this?
    I can explain, Jin Yong didn't want to kill him off yet, until he meets YG. : P
    JUST HERE TO ANNOY!!!!

Originally posted by ProtoM
    WCY know Yi Yang Zhi because he traded his martial art of Southern Emperor after the Mt. Hua Tournament in order to keep OYF in check. Since Yi Yang Zhi is the counter of the HMG. WCY went to Dali with his apprentice brother ZBT to learn Yi Yang Zhi. But then you get the mess up relationship of ZBT and Southern Emperor's queen

Hmmm if that's the case, I guess the 1984 LOCH version of TVB twisted the story again. It's shown there Wang ChongYang teaching Duan ZhiXing Yi Yang Zhi.

I think maybe they might be using the original novel version right? That could be the reason of the switchcng.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Originally posted by rabadi
    Where was he originally from? Tibet?
    western region...it could be Xinjiang, Dunhuang, or even Kunlun Mountain or Thien San areas