View Poll Results: Which character you hate most?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chen Liping as Mo Wanwan

8 20.51%
  • Patricia Mok as Mo Lingling

0 0%
  • Cynthia Koh as Mo Yanyan

9 23.08%
  • Jeanette Aw as Mo Jingjing

8 20.51%
  • Vivian Lai as Mo Rourou

1 2.56%
  • Pierre Png as Mo Yangyang

2 5.13%
  • Xie Shaoguang as Yang Xiong

1 2.56%
  • Xiang Yun as Su Yueping

0 0%
  • Jamie Yeo as Lin Siting

8 20.51%
  • Zhang Yaodong as Ying Tianyang

2 5.13%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Holland V

Default Convoy

Pierre Png wooden? Not really. I do think his mandarin got better and better. I mean same tjhing with that girl who played Si Ting. The worst had to be Vivian (is it Lai? Li?) who played Rou Rou. That was wooden. Maybe it's not really the acting I enjoyed. I mean I love Xiao Xin and Shaun Chen so that says a lot. I enjoy the very Singaporean / local/ malaysian feel to it. In Malaysia we sound pretentious when we make tv dramas, often sounding like HK-gers in Malaysia. But Singapore has always been more local to me.
    PointEntertainment @ http://point2e.com [all about Reviews.Comments.Opinions].

Maybe "wooden" is not the right word. Perhaps I should say Pierre Png's acting is very fake. Even some of the extras and supporting characters are way more natural than him. Rourou's quite wooden, but at least she is more tolerable than Pierre to me. I don't find Pierre's pronunciation getting better either. The girl acting as Siting did get better as time goes by, but not Pierre. His Mandarin at the end is as horrible as in the beginning.

I did not notice if Jamie's acting got better but I did notice her character Siting did get 8itchier as the episodes goes on. LOLZ
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

I take back what I said previously. The worst actress was that girl who played Angel. She's a singer right? I hope she sings better than she acts!

Originally posted by Funn Lim
    I take back what I said previously. The worst actress was that girl who played Angel. She's a singer right? I hope she sings better than she acts!
    Who is Angel? I can't remember.

Originally posted by convoy
    Who is Angel? I can't remember.
    she's xiao xin's gf from the US... remember the one with the flat face she took 2 million from xiao xin when he first say he's bankrupt (fake one).. then return the 2 million to him when he really bankrupt

Oh, the one with the horse face? Hehe...seems that my mind had blocked her out. Yes, she has very bad acting. But then she is not an actress anyway. However, her singing is not good either.

Correction. Not 2 million but 20 million and I assume USD. How giving, how generous.

Correction. Not 2 million but 20 million and I assume USD. How giving, how generous.
    hahaha really and if it's me i'll NEVER give it back never ever

Originally posted by rourou
    hahaha really and if it's me i'll NEVER give it back never ever
    Me either. I mean, that guy dumped her and ended the relationship in a way I would call 'horrendous' and 'insulting'.

This is what everybody calles "THE POWER OF LOVE" which coincidentally is Shaun Chen's new series. Hmmmm there must be a connection somewhere.

Anyway maybe Angel is classy gal you know. I just don't understand it. Jing Jing, she got insulted by her husband, verbally abused, falsely accused, practically raped each time they have sex (since she always said no), physically abused, and in the end she left her husband because he was having an affair. HAs she got her priorities all wrong?

This is what everybody calles "THE POWER OF LOVE" which coincidentally is Shaun Chen's new series. Hmmmm there must be a connection somewhere.

Anyway maybe Angel is classy gal you know. I just don't understand it. Jing Jing, she got insulted by her husband, verbally abused, falsely accused, practically raped each time they have sex (since she always said no), physically abused, and in the end she left her husband because he was having an affair. HAs she got her priorities all wrong?

have sex i tot ah ming is like sterile after the accident no???

Originally posted by rourou
    have sex i tot ah ming is like sterile after the accident no???
    It seems like his condition is more of an erectile dysfunctional rather than being simply sterile. Jingjing remained as a virgin for a real long time after marriage and this shouldn't happen if Ming was simply sterile.

Originally posted by Guo Xiang
    It seems like his condition is more of an erectile dysfunctional rather than being simply sterile. Jingjing remained as a virgin for a real long time after marriage and this shouldn't happen if Ming was simply sterile.
    I tot they never evar had sex....
    Jing Jing was still cluless about sex long afer her marriage when quized about it by her older sisters.

ah ming was overcome his "problem" by having sex with the therapist .. ,at that point , he already have no interest to do it with jing Jing..

so i think he never really evar have sex with Jing Jing..

and ya the signs of abuse on Jing Jing was ah ming taking out his fustration at her for being unable to have sex with her..

it's a same mechanic at work with Lao Gao and his young wife in the show 'Double Hapiness" by the same writher , currently showing in Singapore..
    Last edited by GuangRong; 07-09-04 at 02:52 AM.

Well, I do remember there's this scene when Ming tried out this 'powerful' tonic brought back by his mom and after drinking it, Ming pinned Jingjing down to the bed and the scene blacks out to a different scene then. It does seems very likely that they might have done it at that time. o.O;

It was Tongkat Ali and yes they had sex. I mean he looked more cheerful after that. But later SPOILERS!

he had affairs with this therapist and I guess it's because he didn't get enough from Jing Jing. Bastard!

It was Tongkat Ali and yes they had sex. I mean he looked more cheerful after that. But later SPOILERS!

he had affairs with this therapist and I guess it's because he didn't get enough from Jing Jing. Bastard!
    He's feeling bad about himself too, one of the reasons why he went to that therapist. But that therapist is one evil woman, isn't she?

I disagree. It's his own fault. I really hate this husband, the wife may be stupid but this husband is disgusting. Anyway shall know the ending by Tuesday. Overall what do you all think about this series, generally?

I disagree. It's his own fault. I really hate this husband, the wife may be stupid but this husband is disgusting. Anyway shall know the ending by Tuesday. Overall what do you all think about this series, generally?
    Yep. 90% his own fault. 10% the therapist's fault.

This series is not so bad, even though it did gets abit draggy...