Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Men in Pain 《男人之苦》

Quote Originally Posted by sufan
    who is this toby girl? What she a miss hongkong is that why they gave her such a "big" role for a newcomer?
    I think she is a singer. She is also TVB exec Tommy Leung Kar Shu daughter.

Its funny how Damien pretended they 'did it' with the scratches on his back saying that Louisa did it. Ron is funny in this series. and whats with the Uncle bus incident??? Someone wanna tell me ?hehe

Quote Originally Posted by fudge
    Its funny how Damien pretended they 'did it' with the scratches on his back saying that Louisa did it. Ron is funny in this series. and whats with the Uncle bus incident??? Someone wanna tell me ?hehe
    Bus Uncle phenomenon: http://www.zonaeuropa.com/20060524_1.htm

oh i thought i saw this somewhere, and i thought it was a clip from a movie or something. Anyway, thanks for the link !

honestly i think the bus uncle incident should not be broadcasted. i mean it contains not so good languages and all...
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Just watched episode 5-6, quite funny on Damien's part, though sometimes he overact.

Ron's quite a good kisser in here. I believe some Ron fans are already writing hate letter to Toby. :P

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh
    Just watched episode 5-6, quite funny on Damien's part, though sometimes he overact.

Ron's quite a good kisser in here. I believe some Ron fans are already writing hate letter to Toby. :P
    y do u said that ron is a good kisser and y u said ron fans already writing hate letter to toby..is it her acting is very worst or sumting else??

can u explain my two question??
    in love with:

[hyun bin][kim sun ah][rain][ron ng][tavia yeung]

Quote Originally Posted by jaewonling
    y do u said that ron is a good kisser and y u said ron fans already writing hate letter to toby..is it her acting is very worst or sumting else??

can u explain my two question??
    Yes, I said Ron is a good kisser in this series.

Well, Toby's acting is just like any newcomer, quite bland but I've seen worst.

I'm referring to some Ron fans bashing Toby being not attractive enough, etc. Basically, they just hate her (and likewise Elaine Yiu) for having the opportunity to smooch him

I'm referring to some Ron fans bashing Toby being not attractive enough, etc. Basically, they just hate her (and likewise Elaine Yiu) for having the opportunity to smooch him
    Don't forget Joyce Cheng.
    She had it worst.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Don't forget Joyce Cheng.
    She had it worst.
    I know, poor girl. They even go and complain to broadcast/govt dept, if I'm not mistaken.

Agree with you on Damien..

Again, I think Ron tries to act funny..but somehow I still see the same acting as his other roles...especially in scenes when he's with his two buddies and when he yells at the pizza boss...same hot head..

some improvement but not much in acting...just an opinion, not fact.

At this point, I like LFD much much better.

toby is okay..she reminds me of another girl..yeah not quite pretty--expecially her mouth...but then again she must have gotten role with her dad's connection i guess...

I don't understand why Ron's fans need to write "hate letter"s...its just a movie...Ron's not really dating her and even if he is who cares...Ron doesn't even know "we" in general exist...people take it to extremes with actors and actresses...they are just "human beings" as well who happen to be in the filming industry...

TVB is really fantastic when it comes to making their series characters pregnant. imo Ron and Toby don't look open at all. and why is there already a fire at the beach even before they settle down?

i guess people should not be that harsh on toby, afterall she's still a newcomer. as long as she improves then it's okay
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

actually toby doesn't look bad in some angles...i think she looks better than the miss hong kong that played sheren's sister in lfd...my opinion only of course.

i think she and ron actually looks cute togehter....ron's hairstyle has been the same for past few movies, no? like a "liangzhai"..

Default the pain of being a man

just seen chapter 2..very funny...its enjoyable so far

Just finished episode 10. Very enjoyable so far, more entertaining than LFD I reckon

Toby is MUCH better than I expected, and she looks prettier than she appears to be in the promotional pictures.
    Ron is not as bad as he usually is, (but I'm still at episode 6), but his character is still the same rash and childish guy. But maybe I will get sick of him by the end, and think that his acting sucks again.
    I think storywise it seems more amusing compared to LFD, but I have to continue watching to see.

wow no one has really commented on this series in a while.

I guess it's not popular...

I think it's an okay series only...up to episode 14 and the whole series still now is about damien and how he can't engage in sexual activity..and the fighting back and forth and getting back together has been quite boring to see...once or twice was enough but it was constant in the 14 episodes.

I really really felt that damien overact too much in this series...some of his expressions are funny but to the point of being so fake.

toby's acting is soso..her "huh" kind of acting isn't very good and convincing..she'll need to improve greatly if she wants to continue to be 2nd lead character.

guess ratings aren't that high either.

I really really felt that damien overact too much in this series...some of his expressions are funny but to the point of being so fake.
    ditto tyo the extend that it is not funny anymore

frankly i feel that thius series is a bit too draggy
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

The ratings for this series is pretty good and steadily going up. Are there any major bad guys in the series?