Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: [New Series]新《楚留香》-The New Zhu Liu Xiang:starring Ken Zhu, Hu Jing

Haha, the *Water Matron* is one of CLX's love interests?!?
    Maybe I'll rent this just to see how they pull that one off...

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Dude. It's Ken who is going to play CLX not Huang Xiao Ming. Get your facts right first lah. Now, u are barking up the wrong tree.
    have you read the post before mine? get some eyes... there was a post about HXM been CLX, and thats my response... grow some eyes then talk plz...

Quote Originally Posted by JasonHe
    have you read the post before mine? get some eyes... there was a post about HXM been CLX, and thats my response... grow some eyes then talk plz...
    Dude. Read what your wrote.
    yea all supporter actor better off doing CLX id guess... rather then ken..

i watched Richies version, i agree it wasnt great in story line... but hey if theres a nice chick in the movie why not watch it?

id guess the reason why i watched Richie as CLX, is because i havent seen the actual series before and it was my first one...

I dont really like HXM, his too niggerish... they should get someone else to act as CLX... i only think reason why there are HXM supporters is because of ROCH.. it was sh!t but picked up a fair bit towards end which is why most people support him now i guess... not that i have anything against him, but i just think doing CLX wouldnt he prob wouldnt fit in...

CLY meant for someone COOL.. HANSOM... KINKY... where i think chix dig cause his always got lotsa chix around him... and someone which is fit to do his role...

but hey gota wait till the show come out to see if its good or sh!t... they must of picked him for a good reason...
    The last sentence shows that u think HXM will be CLX while it was already confirmed than Ken is the one that will play CLX.

If that's not what u mean, and the 'him' in the last sentence means Ken, then my advice is 'grow some more brain cells'. The currently brain cells u have certainly are not enough for u to write a coherent sentence. If the last 2 sentences are talking about Ken, u should let people know that your rant about HXM has ended and now u are ranting about Ken. Both are also a 'he'. U can't expect readers to know who u are talking about without some indication.

If the 'him' in the last sentence means HXM, my advice is still 'grow some more brain cells'. Your current amount of brain cells is not enough for your reading skill because it has been stated again and again that Ken is CLX.

Lastly, 'grow some more brain cells' before trying to be a smart aleck go sarcastic. Read your own post and see what's wrong with it before u start talking.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

All the forum members here has some sort of grammatical errors. Lets not get too personal. Ken might do well in this series but he has no experience. HXM isnt goin to be in this series. He has another series to film. 'Duke of Mount Deer'. I dont really care about Ken. Looking forward to see Benny.

wait...who is going to be hu die hua? and...i'm not so sure about ken playing chu liu xiang...no wig...nose ring...

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    All the forum members here has some sort of grammatical errors. Lets not get too personal. Ken might do well in this series but he has no experience. HXM isnt goin to be in this series. He has another series to film. 'Duke of Mount Deer'. I dont really care about Ken. Looking forward to see Benny.
    Please find out what was happening first before offering your advice. You think I care about his grammatically error? I'm just pissed off at this sentence of his
    He was obviously very unclear in his previous post. Anyone who read his post will think he's talking about HXM in his whole post except the first sentence.
    Last edited by kidd; 07-09-06 at 09:26 PM.

it took me awhile to figure out what's Zhu Liu Xiang mean ( I'm not Chinese so it hard sometime to understand some of the Chinese name ) but when I did I was aghast the guy play Zhu Liu Xiang it not exactly fit the role just hope he have enough acting skill to pull this through ( I'm a TVB's fan but lately I'm so sick of TVB treat series like an acting school , they put anyone up there and just hope that after one or two series the new actors pick up their skill as they go along I don't denial that it work for a lot of actor and actress but as a viewer it was painful for me to watch their acting in their first or second or sometime even third series , I pay money for entertainment not for the newbies to practice or learning about acting ) probably that's the reason so many of China's series sucess ( they have a school for learning and when people graduate they actually know what to do in front of the camera ) anyway just hope the lead actor in this series can make it , it would be pretty good if he did .

He is obviously very unclear in his previous post. Anyone who read his post will think he's talking about HXM in his whole post except the first sentence.
    ignore that post. I thought he was talking about HXM as well.
    but anyway, i'm also more interested in the potential love interests between CLX and the water matron

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    ignore that post. I thought he was talking about HXM as well.
    but anyway, i'm also more interested in the potential love interests between CLX and the water matron
    Eh. Probably it will be no difference from the countless other romances that CLX has gotten himself into.

I'm more disappointed with CLX having a romantic relationship with Li Hong Xiu. One of the reason why LXH was so cool in Chor Lau Heung 2000 (Richie version) was because she did not fall in love with CLX like the countless other pretty girls. Instead she fell for Xue Chang Kong. LHX in Adam Cheng's version was also pretty cool. A walking wulin encyclopedia with a sense of humour. But here, LHX will be like countless other girls in the series.

huh? where did it say that LHX falls for CLX?

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    huh? where did it say that LHX falls for CLX?
    Here's the post by Siven.

Quote Originally Posted by Siven
    Yeah, looks like SFF's going to be playing Li Hong Xiu, the...bookish one. However don't let that get your hopes up that this is going to be any good. Word has it this time CLX doesn't know LHX at the beginning because she'll be dressed as a man, but he falls in love with her anyway...(Brokeback Mountain, Gu Long edition). The love quadrangle which the producers simply cannot live without it seems will involve CLX, SRR, LHX, and the Water Matron...(WTF?!).

it only says that CLX falls in love with her, not vice versa

But that just means this CLX is a happy bisexual who is comfortable in a romp with either sexes.

why does benny and samual have a mustach? =( that makes them look so old when they are still so young... >.< all of the costumns seem to be bigger on the top and very tight around the hit for the guys.. kinda odd...
    s.imple desires <-- click!

well, i just read some news that Ken's father had died while he was filming this.. Ken was unable to see his father for the last time or so//poor guy
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

I am so sad to hear that since I lost my father too... It must be hard for him... Even though I am not happy with him being CLX, I wish him the best and hope that he can at least attend his father's funeral and will pull through this. Best wishes to him!!
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Dude. Read what your wrote.

Lastly, 'grow some more brain cells' before trying to be a smart aleck go sarcastic. Read your own post and see what's wrong with it before u start talking.
    maybe you need to grow a dik....
    or even grow up over arguing about stupid things...

go find something better to do, other then arguing with people...

if i explained my post why do i need to grow some brains...

Quote Originally Posted by JasonHe
    maybe you need to grow a dik....
    or even grow up over arguing about stupid things...

go find something better to do, other then arguing with people...

if i explained my post why do i need to grow some brains...
    Cannot win an argument using proper words, turn to insults. What a master debater.

You need to grow a brain because besides explaining your post, u throw in an insult on it that adds fuel to fire in order to salvage your pride (or u just didn't realise what's wrong with your previous post). You obviously made a mistake when u wrote that confusing post where I'm not the only one who are not sure whether u r talking about Ken or HXM. But, u refused to admit it (or u still don't get it). So, in order to salvage that hurt pride, u tell me to grow some eyes (like it will make u look smarter ). I'm just doing something call tit-for-tat. You tell me to grow some eyes, I tell u to grow some brains.
    If u has just explained your post without that insult, I wouldn't have ask u to grow some brains.

Yeah. I should grow over argue about stupid things. Those stupid things weren't made by me, anyway. Why should I waste my breath?

Anway, I'm not going to waste my breath on u. You can continue insulting me all u want. This is my last post on this 'argument'.

Hmm. I still wonder. What other organs u will asked me to grow next? Dik is the lowest anyone can go. I wonder.

Btw, I don't need to grow a dik.

Ken Zhu XiaoTian loses father, Wang ChuanYi and Chen HaoMin console him
    Reporter Dai ShuFang / the report of Taipei

Ken Zhu XiaoTian lose his father, but still bear the grief and is busy shooting night and day in Xinjiang for 'The Chuliuxiang Legend'. Chen HaoMin and Wang ChuanYi who within the same drama, console Chu by making companion with him, friendship hold out.

When Ken Zhu XiaoTian goes to Xinjiang to shoot 'The Chuliuxiang Legend’ at the end of last month, he worries about his father’s illness and keeps close contact with family everyday. Though he has been prepared, Zhu collapses when he learns about his father’s death even he is a strong person. He locked himself inside the hotel room alone and wailed. The drama team wants to let him have a few days’ holidays to calm down when they know about this. However, they have never expected that Chu wiped off the tears and said, “One day is enough! Continue shooting! ' The good working attitude impresses the whole production team thus respects him.

Wang ChuanYi and Chen HaoMin play “Central Plain One Red Spot” and “Hu TieHua” respectively within “Chuliuxiang” being accompanied Zhu XiaoTian all along. Three people are like brothers. Outside the drama, three people become good friends keeping no secrets from each other. Seeing Chu XiaoTian’s pain for losing father, Wang and Chen become the soul masters; encourage XiaoTian to turn grief and indignation into strength often by performing well in this drama, in order to console father Zhu's soul in heaven.

Wang ChuanYi says, “XiaoTian really have excellent professional working attitude. Everybody knows that he does not feel better in the heart, but he has not delayed the progress of the drama group. He puts performance into conscientiously even. It is felt that for each shot he made, he is showing this to his father in heaven to watch.”

Though Zhu is now in Xinjiang and loses his father at the moment, ken Zhu XiaoTian still cares very much the promotion of ‘City of Sky’, which would be broadcasted at Ettoday eight o'clock on the day after tomorrow (the 21st). He is sorry to say, 'Because I am shooting a drama in Xinjiang that I am unable to come back to Taipei to promote “City of Sky”, I feel very sorry! ' For not letting the leading role absent in the “City of Sky” press conference, Ettoday now making great efforts to overcome the communication difficulty between Taipei and Xinjiang, hoping Ken Zhu XiaoTian can “voice appear” at the press conference tomorrow afternoon (the 20th).

credit & thanks to simple of kenforever for the translations/reposted in kensworld by lilibethzhu

poor Ken
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    Important question is who are the producer and director? Must be Taiwanese.
    I have a personal rule never to watch nor buy any series that has any of these factors:
    1) Taiwanese investors
    2) Taiwanese producer/director
    3) Taiwanese main lead.
    Taiwanese dramas all have the same formula. Long draggy pointless plots giving lots of opportunities for more crying and fillers to make the plot even more boring.

ditto... if its a taiwanese production i won't rent it at all.

Taiwanese series are the longest, draggiest, too much crying for no reason, boringest series to be produced and most the time its to promote biy bands trying to get into acting and dam! they can't act!!!

i watched bits of meteror garden and i couldnt even stand the first couple of episodes, it was just so boring.... and the acting was so plainn...

this new chor lau heung better not be taiwanese production otherwise i'm so not watching it!