Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Xiao Feng versus Zhang Wuji

7 freaks Gong Fu is really difficult to learn, GJ spent so many years and failed to master it until Ma Yu taught him breathing, and still need sometimes to master.

May be it is really2 harder than 18 Dragon Subduing Palms and Yi Yang Zhi.

let's compare with other

GJ need -1-1,5 months only to master the first 15 moves and only a couple of minutes to mater the last 3.
    WCY need a couple of months to master Yi Yang Zhi, allowing ZBT to play around with Ying Gu.
    DY need a couple of minute learning LBWB and 6MSJ although not yet master it
    XZ mearn with TSTL around almost 1 month in the cold storage.

Quote Originally Posted by St3v3 View Post
    7 freaks Gong Fu is really difficult to learn, GJ spent so many years and failed to master it until Ma Yu taught him breathing, and still need sometimes to master.

let's compare with other

GJ need -1-1,5 months only to master the first 15 moves and only a couple of minutes to mater the last 3.
    WCY need a couple of months to master Yi Yang Zhi, allowing ZBT to play around with Ying Gu.
    Nope is not about the pupil/skills but the "master" since 7 Freaks taught GJ "multiple skills" while people like H7G or Ma Yu they only teach him 1 skills since they know GJ is not smart enough..

let's compare with other

If 18 Dragon Subduing Palm is so easy to learn, then how can it bring people like Xiao Feng, Guo Jing and Hong7Gong to the highest rank of martial artists of their time?

Quote Originally Posted by Brainsuker View Post
    If 18 Dragon Subduing Palm is so easy to learn, then how can it bring people like Xiao Feng, Guo Jing and Hong7Gong to the highest rank of martial artists of their time?
    Hong Lung 18 Palms is an elite skill, but only if the user brings a powerful supply (not included in the palm technique itself) of inner power into it. Training in the Hong Lung 18 Palms with inadequate or poorly developed inner power can yield terrible consequences, as HSDS-era Beggar's Union Chief Shih For Lung learned to his regret.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Hong Lung 18 Palms is an elite skill, but only if the user brings a powerful supply (not included in the palm technique itself) of inner power into it. Training in the Hong Lung 18 Palms with inadequate or poorly developed inner power can yield terrible consequences, as HSDS-era Beggar's Union Chief Shih For Lung learned to his regret.
    Well I think the proper guide/instruction from the proper master more important than just about "power" since H7G can mastered this art and I think pre-18 Dragon Palm H7G hardly stronger than pre-18 Dragon Palm Shi Huolong..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Well I think the proper guide/instruction from the proper master more important than just about "power" since H7G can mastered this art and I think pre-18 Dragon Palm H7G hardly stronger than pre-18 Dragon Palm Shi Huolong..
    Even I think pre-18 Dragon Palm Shi Huolong should be stronger than pre-18 Dragon Palm GJ since Shi Huolong is the Sect Leader of Gaibang and we all know one of the Elders of Gaibang namely Fang Dongbai aka A Da become one of the very best fighters under ZM command which all of these people can easily kill people like 4th/6th Wudang Hero level fighters which mean Shi Huolong logically should be no worse than A Da he is the Sect Leader after all..

Quote Originally Posted by Brainsuker View Post
    Well, Ye Lu Qi is not one of the highest rank of pugilist of his time.
    GJ after mastering Dragon Palms also still need 9 Yin boost for years to achieve Great Level.
    HQG is already elite martial artist even before he master all 18 DRagon Palms.

For XF, we don't know how he has been trained/eaten so he become so powerful, exceeding all of his masters so easy. we just can assume that he is so smart, talented etc in martial arts

Well, Ye Lu Qi is not one of the highest rank of pugilist of his time.
    GJ after mastering Dragon Palms also still need 9 Yin boost for years to achieve Great Level.
    HQG is already elite martial artist even before he master all 18 DRagon Palms.

For XF, we don't know how he has been trained/eaten so he become so powerful, exceeding all of his masters so easy. we just can assume that he is so smart, talented etc in martial arts
    I think even without 9 Yin GJ still can reach great-level considering how ZBT which more or less around HYS level even without 9 Yin just purely by his own skills which powered by Quanzhen inner energy method..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    I think even without 9 Yin GJ still can reach great-level considering how ZBT which more or less around HYS level even without 9 Yin just purely by his own skills which powered by Quanzhen inner energy method..
    I also think so, but GJ will need another 15-20 years to be at Great Level without 9 Yin, and I doubt he will be at 80 marks, maybe only 70-75, together with other Great.

I also think so, but GJ will need another 15-20 years to be at Great Level without 9 Yin, and I doubt he will be at 80 marks, maybe only 70-75, together with other Great.
    Yeah if not learn 9 Yin I think GJ would reach "great-level" at age 50s since he have 2 decent skills 18 Dragon Palm and Quanzhen Arts he also have 2 great mentor H7G and ZBT..