Thread: Which student demonstrated the most loyalty to his/her teacher?

Default Which student demonstrated the most loyalty to his/her teacher?

Who is the most loyal student? He or she should/must have endured considerable hardship for the teacher, as hardships test the true face of the person.

I can think of 2:

-Daerba (ROCH)

-My second pick is a group of students -- the Eight Friends of Letter Valley (DGSD). They are the original disciples of the "Deaf and Mute Elder" Su Xinghe. Su Xinghe kicked them out of his sect in order to protect them from being hunted by Ding Chunqiu. All these years, these 8 people often met in secret to reunite and think of the good times with their teacher; their love and consideration for their (former) teacher never ceased one bit. Their dedication is quite honorable.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

the obvious one is Yang Guo towards Xiao Long Nu...forget that she's his wife now, but when gumu was infiltrated by Li Mochou and Hong Lingbo, Yang Guo released Xiao Long Nu of her vow not to leave Gumu by saying he'd die for her, now this happened when he had not felt the love of 'LOVE' towards Xiao Long Nu....

then i'd pick Daerba
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

The 7 Masters to Wang Chong Yang
    The 7 Heroes to Zhang San Feng.
    Guo Jing to the 7 Freaks.
    Huang Yao Shi's students.

All seemed equally loyal to me.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

oh yes, i forgot to say Feng Mo Feng, Huang Yao Shi's youngest student. Even tho he was crippled by Huang Yao Shi and was banished out of the island, he still holds great respect for Huang Yao Shi, never blaming him for what he had done....I mean, Feng Mo Feng did not do anything wrong like his former shi jie and shi xiong, and Huang Yao Shi crippled him for fear that he would turn out like the rest of Huang Yao Shi's disciples. Huang Yao Shi is being irrational and unreasonable, but Feng Mo Feng still loves him to the very end of his life....now that's loyal....too bad he didnt get to see Huang Yao Shi before he died or Huang Yao Shi wouldve been proud and regret that he crippled this one disciple....

i didnt feel it was fair for him that no one ever mentioned his name after he died, not even to inform Huang Yao Shi that Feng Mo Feng died saving Guo Jing. Yang Guo shouldve done this, but then again, many things happened afterwards so he probably just forgot. but still...
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 06-16-06 at 06:45 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Linghu Chong.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    oh yes, i forgot to say Feng Mo Feng, Huang Yao Shi's youngest student. Even tho he was crippled by Huang Yao Shi and was banished out of the island, he still holds great respect for Huang Yao Shi, never blaming him for what he had done....I mean, Feng Mo Feng did not do anything wrong like his former shi jie and shi xiong, and Huang Yao Shi crippled him for fear that he would turn out like the rest of Huang Yao Shi's disciples. Huang Yao Shi is being irrational and unreasonable, but Feng Mo Feng still loves him to the very end of his life....now that's loyal....too bad he didnt get to see Huang Yao Shi before he died or Huang Yao Shi wouldve been proud and regret that he crippled this one disciple....

i didnt feel it was fair for him that no one ever mentioned his name after he died, not even to inform Huang Yao Shi that Feng Mo Feng died saving Guo Jing. Yang Guo shouldve done this, but then again, many things happened afterwards so he probably just forgot. but still...
    Actually all of HYS disciples are loyal.. One of them(QLF) tried stealing for his master and got killed in the process! LCF is also the same, he didn't blame his master at all.. Bronze and Iron Corpses may be unloyal at the start, but they still remain very loyal to their master and would do anything he say in reality. They feel guilty over what they had done..

my pick would be yg towards xln. from the start, yg never defied any order from xln at all. next i tink would be daerba, although he is quite stupid, his loyalty towards his shifu did not waver even once.
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    my pick would be yg towards xln. from the start, yg never defied any order from xln at all. next i tink would be daerba, although he is quite stupid, his loyalty towards his shifu did not waver even once.
    In terms of loyalty, YG's loyalty never wavered. However i am more impressed by the loyalty of HYS's disciples. Even after HYS sent them away from the island, crippled, they remained loyal to him until the very end.