Thread: Mid-Tier Matchups # 53: Four Great Evils (DGSD) vs. Passionless Valley (ROCH)

Default Mid-Tier Matchups # 53: Four Great Evils (DGSD) vs. Passionless Valley (ROCH)

Kind of a gang battle this time.

Lost in time, the Four Great Evils (DGSD) find themselves 140 years in the future in the timeframe of ROCH and come face-to-face with Gung Sheun Tze and his minions at Passionless Valley. Lord Gung Sheun threatens these strange interlopers, who naturally will respond belligerently.

What happens next?

Well GSZ formation even could "trapped" ZBT so if they use it I think The Evils would be in danger situation..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Well GSZ formation even could "trapped" ZBT so if they use it I think The Evils would be in danger situation..
    Chow Bak Tung only allowed himself to be captured because he found it amusing. They really couldn't hold him against his will. The Four Great Evils are not as powerful as Chow Bak Tung, but Deun Yin Hing's 1 Yeung Finger Technique is still a force to reckon with.

Well to be specific they capture him by "surprised" even YG JLFW and co couldn't believe how could ZBT fall in trap easily so I don't think DYQ and co could avoid that formation easily..