Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: DBSK/TVXQ

For the little exposure I have to their music so far, they can sing and perform. I'm not really into many groups but if I am to compare to another group I know like JP's Kat-tun, I would say DBSK is better in term of performance and singing. As per appearance, only Yunho looks manly but I think overall they're all pretty adorable. The Jaeho pairing is sweet.

I do think they can sing very well and their English is good...this is also based on the v. limited exposure I have of them as well...looks-wise they don't attract me but I think they are pretty good entertainers..Kind of like some of their songs actually....unfortunately I do not have the song names!

Mass. but sometimes i try to escape and live in my own fantasy......

Unhappy

omg theres not much dbsk fans here!!i love changmin and jaejoong forever!watch their dramas on youtube...so funny and cute! i dont have any links but just search dbsk drama or two of my favs...unforgetable love or dangerous love!!!

I LOVE DONG BANG SHIN KI

Yunho foreverrr! <33.

Can someone post more pictures? :P

I've seen a lot of their Banjun dramas, and I think they're really good actors as well as singers. They sing live better than lots of bands I know, too. Yunho is sooooo cute. He's too cute.

I've never heard of DBSK before until recently when I decided to buy their album "HEART-MIND-SOUL" and I have to say that I fell in love with their voices from the beginning of the CD. They're pretty good since I haven't really heard any other Asian boybands and have no other comparison.

Sorry, no new picture, only a little. I love their old hairstyle better than the new one although I think they look hot in it. Hehe

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m128/JaenNora/3rdAlbum1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/repyhead/1955447062.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/chanmi_springa88/1176907780_smart1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/chanmi_springa88/Xiah354.jpg')
    I Love Xiah

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/chanmi_springa88/1176193480373543filexz1.jpg')

these are all that I'll upload for now. Sorry, not the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck21
    This is nothing related to the band but I can't help myself... I can't wait till manly (short) haircuts come back in fashion in Asia. I just HATE this feminine look from young Asian males! Harry Potter has cut his hair, it time that males in Asia do the same .
    aww... i love guys with long hair... i actually dont like short hair.

i dont like jaejoong's hair dyed blond. their new hairdo's arent as nice as the ones before... jaejoong looked nice with the curly long brown hair from some time ago
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

I've recently bought their "Five In Black" album and I have to say that it was very good. They have all genre mixed in there and the rhythms are very catchy and the words are so good and romantic.

This is definitely one album that shouldn't be missed if you're a DBSK fan.

Quote Originally Posted by linger View Post
    aww... i love guys with long hair... i actually dont like short hair.

i dont like jaejoong's hair dyed blond. their new hairdo's arent as nice as the ones before... jaejoong looked nice with the curly long brown hair from some time ago

I love guys with long hair 2!! But I liked Hero with his blond hair!! But his new style is cute too!
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

DBSK is okay. i just dled the last two albums and listening to them. they have good beats and rythm. i just wish i knew korean! lol

EDIT: their second album Rising Sun is pretty good.
    Last edited by annaaa; 05-07-07 at 08:53 PM.

DBSK is really an exceptional group actually, blessed with good looks and talents. It's probably the only group that makes me want to attend their concert. All of the vocals in the group are consistently excellent. I especially adore Jae's voice (not mentioning his breathtaking and angelic beauty.) Junsu's voice is sweet. Micky's voice has soul and Changmin's range is really high. Though Yunho is not on par with others with he's definitely improving. He gives this really deep voice that I like. It's so different with the way he talks.

Now they're quite fluent in Japanese after only 2 years studying which is really good. I haven't listened to all of their songs yet but I like the following:

Hug (Their debut and my favorite)
    Believe
    Love is
    I'll be there
    You only love
    One
    Begin (Japanese)
    Sky (Japanese)
    Step by Step (Japanese)
    Promise (Japanese)

Dancing songs: Rising Sun and "O"

Tri-Angle is also a good song!!!
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

http://ab-tvxq.iple.com/

I did't realise these guys were so young!

Well... my colleague's crazy over them and has shown me some of their videos on youtube... I will have to credit them for their youthful exuberance and enthusiasm in this line at the minimum. Their songs are quite catchy and they do perform well during their live performances. All that dancing alone is testament to their energy level and I believe that given time and experience, they'll really become a supergroup, even if it's commercially produced one. Hope that's a fair enough statement from a relatively neutral viewer.
    Sir, more than kisses, letters mingle souls,
    For thus absent friends speak.
    ~John Donne

Not crazy about them but I do like this recent song by them I chanced upon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLOLSYeSGyQ

strawberry, that's "My destiny" which was in 05 when they were in Japan. They are already a supergroup.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck21 View Post
    This is nothing related to the band but I can't help myself... I can't wait till manly (short) haircuts come back in fashion in Asia. I just HATE this feminine look from young Asian males! Harry Potter has cut his hair, it time that males in Asia do the same .
    Completely agree.

Nothing against a few guys who want to look like girls, but come on, it's sad when every Asian guy below 30 wants to look like a girl.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Default i agree

Quote Originally Posted by WinteraV View Post
    hey, guys don't misunderstood what i say before. SJ are starters and they already been doing a great jobs. DBSK are really friendly boyband who wants their fans to be happy. All I meant was in this thread I really hope that this thread wouldn't have any Anti-DBSK fan or DBSk Fans would post in criticizing other boyband. Well everyone, we are rooting for our own favorite boyband so be a good as we can. Even if whoever is hot ripoff than who, they have the their own hotness.
    i agree with you winterav. a lot of singers and actors have been working really hard to win fan all over the world hearts. i do have many favorite band groups and stuff. but when you look at it is almost the samething as we are living like. like how we have to go to work or school or whatever. and they have a tough time on their days. dbsk and any other singers or actors does want their fans to happy and keep on cheering them on. and if you aren't a fan of dbsk. it doesn't really matter. but people plz stop criticizing dbsk and other groups. they all have the same talent. that is why they are famous. i should know because i'm in a group called jades. and we have been working our heads off and doing anything we can just to win fans all around the world. so plz plz do criticize dbsk or any other groups. thx.

Default Can't hide no more!

I LOVE Yunho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He makes me........ *keke* want to do stuff.

i only just recently gotten into korean music and purely through watching Xman that my friend got... i saw members of the shinhwa band and also watched episodes with the DSBK boys and my conclusion is that shinhwa members have more personaility and they have better voices, dances better and well in my opinion DSBK is tooo girly for me and their sounds is like a K- version of the backstreet boys which i don't mind but shinhwa is so hot and their music is funky and different and ERIC is sooo dam gorgoeus!!!!

damnit doesn't anyone else think that they're so girly looking like how F4 came out with the long bleach hair and just too girlie for me....