Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Fine Day

Default getting started

this is my first time to watch a K-series from MBC. I'm hoping that this will be a good drama.

so what do you think about this? does anyone know how will this end? tragic or not?

Quote Originally Posted by cool_nhil14
    this is my first time to watch a K-series from MBC. I'm hoping that this will be a good drama.

so what do you think about this? does anyone know how will this end? tragic or not?

If you have not start, my advice is not to watch. It is slow and draggy.

The ending is not tragic but good ending!

If you want to watch MBC drama, watch Goong, my favourite! Love the Royal Couple!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovewinter
    If you have not start, my advice is not to watch. It is slow and draggy.

The ending is not tragic but good ending!

If you want to watch MBC drama, watch Goong, my favourite! Love the Royal Couple!
    really? i'm already in ep. 3

i like it somehow.

yep.. i think it's slow but i need to watch the dvd since it's a gift for me from a special friend.

i just hate the subtitles.. the english is bad.. very incorrect grammar! gr...

so goong is an mbc drama? i thought it's a KBS or SBS drama. it's now showing in a certain channel here in the Philippines but i'm not watching it since i still love watching tragic dramas as for now.

thanks for answering my question anyway. ;D

pls. tell me how this end

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cool_nhil14
    really? i'm already in ep. 3

i like it somehow.

yep.. i think it's slow but i need to watch the dvd since it's a gift for me from a special friend.

i just hate the subtitles.. the english is bad.. very incorrect grammar! gr...

so goong is an mbc drama? i thought it's a KBS or SBS drama. it's now showing in a certain channel here in the Philippines but i'm not watching it since i still love watching tragic dramas as for now.

thanks for answering my question anyway. ;D
    lol, you should straight to watching snow queen, it has the sad vibe the whole 16 episodes and I lost count already how many times sung yuri tears flowing and this one have two piggyback scenes - my favorite , and I think it defeat romeo & juliet for the most tragic and sorrowful ending ever

I myself at one time even considering to kill myself because of the sorrow and sadness that I emphatized on hyun-bin character...., luckily the red-pager save me,

quoting Kim Bo-RA

Even if you want to dodge your problems, Don't run away. And... Live on. It's better to live.
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 03-02-07 at 05:38 PM.

I like this drama but I don't like the first male lead, GJ, he's hot but don't know I love Nam goong min, and too bad he doesn't end up with sung yu ri , sighhhhhhhhhhh. Love Sung yu ri in this drama too except for her hair's style

Quote Originally Posted by bluer10 View Post
    I like this drama but I don't like the first male lead, GJ, he's hot but don't know I love Nam goong min, and too bad he doesn't end up with sung yu ri , sighhhhhhhhhhh. Love Sung yu ri in this drama too except for her hair's style

Yes, agreed. I wanted Yuri to end up with the supporting character.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Just bought this series (was on sale), have started watching the first 4 episodes and I agree that the long-lost sibling/childhood romance plot is very cliched and over-used. So far, im not that impressed or in love with this series..everything including the story, actors and characters are very mediocre in my opinion. The female lead, Sung Yu Ri (whom i've never really seen before..except a little in another series) looks very sweet and pretty but i find her acting average, a little bland though not exactly raw or unnatural. There's something about the male lead, Gong Yoo, which i find out of place..i think it's the shape of his face, which looks really small for his built, hence giving the impression that his features are squashed together. His acting is so-so in here as well. Overall, for now, i think the only thing interesting was probably the scenary (sea and marine life etc.) in the beginning when the male lead was in Sydney.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

You know, I want to watch this series because I kinda starting to like Gong Yoo after seeing him on Coffee Prince...

But after reading about siblings in love again..i don't know if I can handle it.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

i say watch it.
    he goes through a phase hwere hes hopelessly in love and acts all cute.
    besides, the sibling thing wasnt all that bad. just misunderstandings and stuff.

click to show/hide spoilers
    but i was the lead female; i woulds chosen the other guy cos he tried so very very hard
    The best part of believe is the lie.

Gong Yoo is the CUTEST in Biscuit Teacher Star Candy!

A MUST WATCH if you like him.

I didn't quite like his character n image in One Fine Day.

Quote Originally Posted by starcandy View Post
    Gong Yoo is the CUTEST in Biscuit Teacher Star Candy!

A MUST WATCH if you like him.

I didn't quite like his character n image in One Fine Day.
    I agree with you. I didn't quite like him in One Fine Day (that was where I first saw him). Although, he's incredibly cute in Coffee Prince .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Default One fine day - Not a fine drama

Definitely one of the most lousy dramas ive ever watched. This series started well but suddenly it got stock to Goon Yoo always looking after Sung Yuri, the series is just so damn predictable that it doesn't have any sort of suspense. The plot, the conflict, script, storyline are just so poorly done.
    Except for the beauty of Sung Yuri, there is nothing worth watching in this series. If you want to really see a worthwhile series try SNOW QUEEN - simply the best!

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy View Post
    Except for the beauty of Sung Yuri, there is nothing worth watching in this series.
    Hey, I watch anything with "kim bora" in it, even a crappy one, LOL I luv my kim bora A LOT

Best Korean melodrama I've ever seen. Much better than Autumn in My Heart (Song Seung Hun did poorly, well the screenwriter didn't give him much to do. The two leading actors have no chemistry.)

Storyline: excellent
    Music: excellent
    Casts: excellent

I hope they paid Sung Yu Ri enough for this drama because her action is superb. She has to cry 30% of the time. She is good in Snow Queen but she is just fantastic in One Fine Day. Gong Yoo is also good. I thought he did a better job in this drama than Coffee Prince, which I love.

This is a very slow and mellow drama that I know a lot of people will enjoy.

Forget the negative comments.

Do yourself a favor, watch it.

I agree. This is a beautiful melodrama. Not so melo though.

There's some sweet and poignant moments and the love is reciprocated.

There's a warmth emanating from the sets and characters involved.

Beautiful human relationships.