Thread: is the story becoming a little boring after u remember all the plots?

Default is the story becoming a little boring after u remember all the plots?

i remember my 1st few times watching the condor triology and it was great, i have this habbit of running a few eps when i go to sleep, listening to the babling makes to go to sleep easier ... and eventually i kindda know all the dialogs and the plots (well not ALL, but i kindda able to predict what they gonna say, and ofcouse the plot is done for after i watch it for 20 times)...

eventually i don't think the story is as interesting as before ... and out of the triology, i probably like the cordor return the most. the codor hero was a bit plain to me. and the dragon saber was a little too realistic, it has too many tatic and strategy involved, i enjoy condor heor returns the most. although i do feel that the last part of codor hero (the part about 16 years after) was like an add on, didn't really fit into the story, i felt as if there should be a different ending to it.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110
    i remember my 1st few times watching the condor triology and it was great, i have this habbit of running a few eps when i go to sleep, listening to the babling makes to go to sleep easier ... and eventually i kindda know all the dialogs and the plots (well not ALL, but i kindda able to predict what they gonna say, and ofcouse the plot is done for after i watch it for 20 times)...

eventually i don't think the story is as interesting as before ... and out of the triology, i probably like the cordor return the most. the codor hero was a bit plain to me. and the dragon saber was a little too realistic, i enjoy condor heor returns the most. although i do feel that the last part of codor hero (the part about 16 years after) was like an add on, didn't really fit into the story, i felt as if there should be a different ending to it.
    yes...i skipped all the drama parts in roch 2006 and went straight to the fight scenes only (and some little parts that i particularly like).

When its a new series, you'll never know what crazy twist TVB would have added to it so there are still surprises in store even if you know the novel backward.