Page 65 of 98 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1941

Thread: Jinyong Character Level Ranking Chart

Honestly I don't think pre 16 years HIS YG was strong enough to beat one of LOCH HYS or OYF..

Couple of changes based on last round of discussion.

Patch Notes (2019 Sep)
    - Switched Wu Ya Zi and Tian Shan Tong Lao position. Add remark on Wu Ya Zi disability.
    - Nerfed DFBB from LV85 to LV83. Add remark on his speed making him better in 1vX scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post
    Couple of changes based on last round of discussion.

Patch Notes (2019 Sep)
    - Switched Wu Ya Zi and Tian Shan Tong Lao position. Add remark on Wu Ya Zi disability.
    - Nerfed DFBB from LV85 to LV83. Add remark on his speed making him better in 1vX scenarios.
    - Lv 85+ for internal only (i.e WYZ) seem too high IMHO since no one with pure internal strength (without real combat skill) like Jue Yuan or YTZ "surpassed" Lv 75 so I would give WYZ (and other Elders) Lv 80 for internal and Lv 85+ for they "overall" skills..
    - Well I think Lv 85 (or 84 at worst) quite reasonable for DFBB judging his/her "demonic speed" though I never imagine he/she could beat any of XF/GJ on 1 vs 1 duel but still he/she better than Z3F/Wuji

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    - Lv 85+ for internal only (i.e WYZ) seem too high IMHO since no one with pure internal strength (without real combat skill) like Jue Yuan or YTZ "surpassed" Lv 75 so I would give WYZ (and other Elders) Lv 80 for internal and Lv 85+ for they "overall" skills..
    - Well I think Lv 85 (or 84 at worst) quite reasonable for DFBB judging his/her "demonic speed" though I never imagine he/she could beat any of XF/GJ on 1 vs 1 duel but still he/she better than Z3F/Wuji
    H Gurus, I do have question though. Isnt speed part of your strength? like flash became one of the strongest in dc universe due to his speed. And if DFBB got super sonic speed (he/she is speed based fighter, not power based, his/her prowess comes from his/her speed) , will XF/GJ can beat him/her? To me, even if she cannot beat them , they wont be able to catch him/her, then will it end up draw? Or are we only emphasize on internal energy only? And I dun think his/her internal is ridiculously low since he/she became famous fighter long before he/she becomes u know what.

Quote Originally Posted by Fu Hong Xue View Post
    H Gurus, I do have question though. Isnt speed part of your strength? like flash became one of the strongest in dc universe due to his speed. And if DFBB got super sonic speed (he/she is speed based fighter, not power based, his/her prowess comes from his/her speed) , will XF/GJ can beat him/her? To me, even if she cannot beat them , they wont be able to catch him/her, then will it end up draw? Or are we only emphasize on internal energy only? And I dun think his/her internal is ridiculously low since he/she became famous fighter long before he/she becomes u know what.
    Yeeeep his/her internal not worse than RWX IMHO which around LOCH Greats and combine with his/her super sonic speed he/she would be very dangerous but too bad his/her "technique" not good enough since LHC could see his/her flaw within his/her moves..

Some questions about the martial arts level of some relatively minor characters from early DGSD.

What are the martial arts levels of the following characters?

See Hung Yeun, the Chief of the Divine Farmer Union

Tzor Tze Muk, the leader of the Eastern Mo Leung Sword Sect

Tzor's female counterpart, the leader of the Western Mo Leung Sword Sect

Mr. Ma, the tea merchant with whom Deun Yu traveled to Mt. Mo Leung

Off the top of my head, I would think they're on the same tier as minor sects leaders in other eras - think Qingcheng sect and weaker 5 Mountain Alliance. (mid to upper 30?)

For more accuracy, might need someone who can recall any exact feats or battles they were involved in. (Did they fight against the 4 vicious?)

Well how good they compared with MRF henchmen or 3rd/4th Evil which also have Lv 35-40..

Yeeeep his/her internal not worse than RWX IMHO which around LOCH Greats and combine with his/her super sonic speed he/she would be very dangerous but too bad his/her "technique" not good enough since LHC could see his/her flaw within his/her moves..
    Isnt that because of his skill which see through the weakness of others? i dun think anyone else in that series see through? except from FQY since he is the teacher of LHC. when XF beating everyone with his aura, he doesn't need any fancy skill right? the skills they practice are both top tier and not much different in level right? I just felt we are discounting her abit. like WCY he nvr really fight but he is automatically one level more then other but people doesn't really want to give much for invincible east. yes invincible east, how many people get that kind of achievement? dun get me im supporter of LHC and FQY not his/her.

Off the top of my head, I would think they're on the same tier as minor sects leaders in other eras - think Qingcheng sect and weaker 5 Mountain Alliance. (mid to upper 30?)

For more accuracy, might need someone who can recall any exact feats or battles they were involved in. (Did they fight against the 4 vicious?)
    Well how good they compared with MRF henchmen or 3rd/4th Evil which also have Lv 35-40..
    I know that the likes of Tzor Tze Muk can subdue Chung Ling fairly easily (at least before she releases her venomous marten). He didn't perform that well against Great Evil # 2 (Yip 2 Leung), but I'm not sure if that was because he was inferior to her in skill or because he was hampered by the fact that Yip 2 Leung had his son hostage.

I think Zhong Ling (Lv 10) is so incredibly weak without her pet that being able to subdue her might not be too useful info.

How well they hold up against Ye 2 Niang (Lv42) is much more representative. I think Lv35 or so is reasonable going by your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Fu Hong Xue View Post
    Isnt that because of his skill which see through the weakness of others? i dun think anyone else in that series see through? except from FQY since he is the teacher of LHC. when XF beating everyone with his aura, he doesn't need any fancy skill right? the skills they practice are both top tier and not much different in level right? I just felt we are discounting her abit. like WCY he nvr really fight but he is automatically one level more then other but people doesn't really want to give much for invincible east. yes invincible east, how many people get that kind of achievement? dun get me im supporter of LHC and FQY not his/her.
    The difference is XF use pure martial art skill/kungfu while DFBB use his/her "invisible speed" to beat opponets that why I never imagine he/she could beat people at XF level (i.e GJ and YG)..

I think Zhong Ling (Lv 10) is so incredibly weak without her pet that being able to subdue her might not be too useful info.

How well they hold up against Ye 2 Niang (Lv42) is much more representative. I think Lv35 or so is reasonable going by your account.
    Shall we input these folks into the list too, WuxiaMaster?

just for a joke;
    Marten bit both limitless sword sect and divine farmer clan's members easily.

si kong xuan (the leader of diviner farmer clan) cannot conquer Marten, instead using a cheat by trying to bury ZL and DY,
    so si kong xuan = Marten

marten subdued by Zhuha the red frog, so the frog > si kong xuan

I see a lot of potential animals we can add to the list 🤣

Just for fun, what level is Wang Yu Yan? Lvl 0?

I think the farmer with shot gun in the beginning of Dragon Ball Z (Saiyan Saga) seem a lot stronger than Miss Wang😶😶😶😶

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    just for a joke;
    Marten bit both limitless sword sect and divine farmer clan's members easily.

si kong xuan (the leader of diviner farmer clan) cannot conquer Marten, instead using a cheat by trying to bury ZL and DY,
    so si kong xuan = Marten

marten subdued by Zhuha the red frog, so the frog > si kong xuan
    OT: a_t, please go back and update the animal ranking thread you started. :-)

The difference is XF use pure martial art skill/kungfu while DFBB use his/her "invisible speed" to beat opponets that why I never imagine he/she could beat people at XF level (i.e GJ and YG)..
    Yes agree on that she might not be able to beat them. But my question is can they beat/catch her too? with demonic speed she can easily dodge their attack and use different tactic suited to her speed right? Like LHC, he doesn't really rely either speed nor power, his strength come from his strange and amazing techniques if im not wrong. just trying to think from other perspective, nothing serious .

DFBB for Me seem like Liverpool which play with fast ball moving and agressive pressure while people like GJ/YG more like Juve which more slower tempo than Liverpool but more tactical and balance between attack and defense so though Liverpool might have good ball posession as well as shot on goal (better attempt) they not necessary win not for Juve either..