Page 67 of 98 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1941

Thread: Jinyong Character Level Ranking Chart

Quote Originally Posted by Fu Hong Xue View Post
    humm i believe end of the story LHC should be able to beat RWX right? even at sholin fight, LHC is already almost at 80% of the level as leader of Sholin and wudang. After all no matter what level YJJ is at for LHC ( wont be so low after all these years right? ), its still great one and it should be able to counter RWX and i believe if we talk about sword fight, i dun think anyone can beat LHC. if u think RWX is better then LHC, u r saying he is the no 1 in that era for sword play? because on the way to sholin , LHC already beat the world no1 swordman in sword skill already. If he can find the weakness of perfect sword technique at that time when he was still young with weak internal, why cant he find the weakness of RWX sword technique? RWX might have very strong internal, but sword play? nah....r u giving too much credit to him on that?
    Note that LHC refused to learn YJJ initially. I don't believe he learnt a lot of YJJ, but just sufficient to save his life.

DG9J relies on being able to find the flaw in the swordplay.In terms of pure swordplay, I don't think RWX can defeat LHC
    but I don't see LHC finding the flaw in RWX's swordplay either.

How's about Xiao Zhao? < lvl 5? I think she has some qing gong skills and perhaps her mum has taught her some self-defence moves.

Good catch on missing character... I don't remember whether Xiao Zhao has any martial arts though.

I think in terms of swordplay, LHC may be slightly ahead of RWX. Overall, he still isn't at RWX lv due to inner power difference ( during battle against DFBB). End novel, it really depends on how far he mastered YJJ.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png') Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png')
    Good catch on missing character... I don't remember whether Xiao Zhao has any martial arts though.

I think in terms of swordplay, LHC may be slightly ahead of RWX. Overall, he still isn't at RWX lv due to inner power difference ( during battle against DFBB). End novel, it really depends on how far he mastered YJJ.

yes, there are 4 hints about that; from Xie Xun's thought of her unique breathing on the boat, from the narrative story about her mom , Xiao Zhao kicked some sailor persians' asz on the boat in snake island, and in brightness peak she used her chains to strangle when a member of huashan or kunlun want to try backstab zhang wuji

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png') Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png')

yes, there are 4 hints about that; from Xie Xun's thought of her unique breathing on the boat, from the narrative story about her mom , Xiao Zhao kicked some sailor persians' asz on the boat in snake island, and in brightness peak she used her chains to strangle when a member of huashan or kunlun want to try backstab zhang wuji
    Don't forget she even lead Ming 5 banner when YX WYX YTZ and co poisoned by ZM in Green Willow Manor so I would put at least at GF/Lu Wushuang level pre 16 years😐😐😐😐

Where would some early DGSD characters such as the Eastern and Western Mo Leung Sword Sect Leaders and Divine Farmers' Union Chief See Hung Yeun fit?

I would think around QCJ, as 7 elders level.

Despite some evidence, still no ranking for Xiao Zhao?

Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post
    I would think around QCJ, as 7 elders level.
    That high? I always had them pegged for Level 20 people at best.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Despite some evidence, still no ranking for Xiao Zhao?
    Perhaps around Lv 20s on par with Yin Susu ZZR (pre 9 Yin) Lu Wushuang (post 16 years) or GJ (when 1st met HR)..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Perhaps around Lv 20s on par with Yin Susu ZZR (pre 9 Yin) Lu Wushuang (post 16 years) or GJ (when 1st met HR)..
    So high? Among the four girls, XZ should be the weakest. At most level 10 for me.
    Either way, we need the OP WuxiaMaster to put XZ into the list.

So high? Among the four girls, XZ should be the weakest. At most level 10 for me.
    Either way, we need the OP WuxiaMaster to put XZ into the list.
    Well Wuji noted her qinggong skill is "good" and she even lead Ming 5 banner to fight against ZM/Mongol army when YX YTZ and co was poisoned in Green Willow Manor so Lv 10 (below Lv 20) seem too low to Me..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Well Wuji noted her qinggong skill is "good" and she even lead Ming 5 banner to fight against ZM/Mongol army when YX YTZ and co was poisoned in Green Willow Manor so Lv 10 (below Lv 20) seem too low to Me..
    Since a_t is also supportive of XZ, let's hear from a_t.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    That high? I always had them pegged for Level 20 people at best.
    LV 20?! At BEST?!

That's like Ma Guang Zuo and Pre 16 years Guo Fu.

I would think to become the leader of even a minor sect, and in the period of DGSD, would require a certain lv of proficiency (they aren't complete sham).

I would say minimally at around 5 Mountain Sect/Yu Cang Hai area (low 30s) to around LOCH QZ Elders (low 40s)

Since we're on the topic of Xiao Zhao, it is a good time to revisit our minor female chars. I'll list out some for reference and comparison. Feel free to point out anyone you think might be incorrect and we can discuss.

Currently we have these:

LV 10: Zhong Ling (TL)
    LV 15: Mu Nian Ci (LO)
    LV 16: Lu Wu Shuang (RO) - Pre 16 Years
    LV 18: Guo Fu (RO) - Pre 16 years.
    LV 20: Cheng Ying (RO) - Pre 16 Years
    LV 25: Yin Su Su (YT)
    LV 25: Zhao Min, Zhu'er (YT)

I am really not sure where XZ fits in, and we don't have Pre 9yin ZZR either.

My guess: XZ around LV15, ZZR LV20.

If ZL ranking is accurate, XZ should be about the same.
    XZ's war strategy is theory - just like WWY.

Yin susu fights better than zm and zhu-er.

Also feels that MNC level to be a bit low.

LV 20?! At BEST?!
    Tzor Tze Muk seemed quite helpless against Yip 2 Leung, so I didn't rate him too highly.

Since a_t is also supportive of XZ, let's hear from a_t.

no clue, we dont have enough evidence.
    Granny Flower popo only taught her once every year or two, so with lack of guidance, i dont think her MA would be very high.
    just give her *speculation* status after her name
    Last edited by a_tumiwa; 01-11-20 at 04:39 AM.

-- double post --
    Last edited by a_tumiwa; 01-11-20 at 05:10 AM.

Since we're on the topic of Xiao Zhao, it is a good time to revisit our minor female chars. I'll list out some for reference and comparison. Feel free to point out anyone you think might be incorrect and we can discuss.

Currently we have these:

LV 10: Zhong Ling (TL)
    LV 15: Mu Nian Ci (LO)
    LV 16: Lu Wu Shuang (RO) - Pre 16 Years
    LV 18: Guo Fu (RO) - Pre 16 years.
    LV 20: Cheng Ying (RO) - Pre 16 Years
    LV 25: Yin Su Su (YT)
    LV 25: Zhao Min, Zhu'er (YT)

I am really not sure where XZ fits in, and we don't have Pre 9yin ZZR either.

My guess: XZ around LV15, ZZR LV20.
    @WuxiaMaster: Zhu'er once fought with ZZR (when they first time met around kunlun regional , before they went to brightness peak), ZZR pre-9yin is a better fighter than Zhu'er.