Page 81 of 98 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1941

Thread: Jinyong Character Level Ranking Chart

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern_Heretic View Post
    It's not that hard to imagine actually. Even ZSF himself (the founder, should be the greatest in term of inner energy level and martial arts overall in Wudang) failed to make equal successor in terms of martial ability. Then Yu Lianzhou (2nd gen chief and strongest from 7 Wudang heroes) produce 3rd gen chief. The best Yu Lianzhou can do is create successor as strong as him .. and go on until a hundred year (approximately) and here comes ?th gen chief, priest CX which is regarded as one of the best pugilist in that time, only RWX, abbot FZ, FQY (speculation) are slightly better than him.

And, "only as good as XLN"? XLN herself is already considered very strong lol. Her only weakness is mediocre inner energy. Jade Maiden swordplay by itself maybe can be defeated by DG9J, because as long as has pattern, DG9J can counter it. But with Technique of Ambidexterity, her attack speed is doubled. I will say the chance is 50-50 betweeen them if they duel.
    I would put both Xiaolongnu with Left-Right technique and FQY at level 68.

LHC: level 55 (low internal and has not mastered palm-breaking and chi-breaking stances.

XWT: level 50

This would ultimately affect all other SPW characters' levels.

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post

LHC: level 55 (low internal and has not mastered palm-breaking and chi-breaking stances.

When someone asked Yang Guo vs Linghu Chong, Jinyong was probably smiling and thinking although LHC has exquisite swordsmanship, YG with his immense internal from 6-six year ocean training and the HIS with its ingenuity, "Simplicity brings superiority", would wipe the floor or finish LHC in a few stances.
    Jinyong probably didn't want to say something like that because he is very diplomatic and also didn't want to offend the huge LHC's fan base

When someone asked Yang Guo vs Linghu Chong, Jinyong was probably smiling and thinking although LHC has exquisite swordsmanship, YG with his immense internal from 6-six year ocean training and the HIS with its ingenuity, "Simplicity brings superiority", would wipe the floor or finish LHC in a few stances.
    Jinyong probably didn't want to say something like that because he is very diplomatic and also didn't want to offend the huge LHC's fan base
    Furthermore, Jinyong didn't want to publicly or directly downgrade or to make the character/characters he created seem too weak against another character, in turn not to make a mockery out of DG9J because it is probably weak compared to DGKB's higher sword stages.

whaaaaaaaaaaat?
    If you don't believe or don't like to believe or simply don't like SPW ,it is ok and nobody say anything
    but please do not make fun of it
    if we continue this way,a few pages later we would see some ridiculous compares like Zhao Zhijing >>>>>>>>>>>>> all of SPW character together
    Last edited by reydge; 07-26-21 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reydge View Post
    whaaaaaaaaaaat?
    If you don't believe or don't like to believe or simply don't like SPW ,it is ok and nobody say anything
    if we continue this way,a few pages later we would see some ridiculous compares like Zhao Zhijing >>>>>>>>>>>>> all of SPW character together
    Jinyong was probably afraid that something like may happen: after giving a straight up answer, a fan/fans starts to heckle him.
    I would imagine a huge fight occurs among the fans like if he says who is stronger, YG or GJ

Well honestly no one of Lv 68 fighter or even Lv 75 fighter could "solo" pre 16 years JLFW + 3 Mongolian Mercenaries + 5 QZ Masters..

hahah. Almost exactly same as my thought. I know all XAJH lover will disagree about this coz this affect all XAJH chars.

Quote Originally Posted by reydge View Post
    whaaaaaaaaaaat?
    No, that ll be ridiculous, because we don't have any need to comparing them.
    I only compare those can be compared, like those from same sect. Then from that comparation, I can predict the other character level. and martial art degradation as consideration. (I know this isnt always happen, like OOG elites is more like ROCH elites/ DGSD top tier despite they are during Ming dinasty. I already tried using this mindset when exploring XAJH characters, but the sect connections between novels like Wudang and Huashan, and also we know Dugu philosophy progress in ROCH, make it hard to not accept that XAJH martial art already degraded from HSDS)

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern_Heretic View Post
    hahah. Almost exactly same as my thought. I know all XAJH lover will disagree about this coz this affect all XAJH chars.
    That would be make DFBB only as good as Greats..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    This makes DFBB at best ~ the old Greats, ~75 level.

Just my personal analysis based on adjusted
    level rankings:

FQY: 68
    FZ: 66
    CX: 60

RWX:65
    LHC: 55
    XWT: 50

Just want to support the point posted by @ruychii:

===> My analysis:
    Only DGKB's 1st and 2nd sword stage do not require high internal to master.
    Stage 3 (HIS), stage 4 and beyond require the practitioner to have high to immense internal to advance.
    Therefore, it could be theorized with high confidence that DG9J is the 1st sword stage.
    Hence, the HIS sword stage is one or two magnitudes or tiers higher than the DG9J sword stage, according to DGKB's sword progression.

@ruychii's analysis:
    ===> Quote Originally Posted by ruychii View Post
    This forum is already very old, but I just stumble upon it, and can't be helped to give my opinion. A lot people in here say that DG9J is something that is created by DGQB after HIS, so it is somewhat bothered me. In my opinion, it is not.
    I think DG9J is created by DGQB during his teenage year and is perfected during his 20s. So it is before HIS. Because that is the only period where DGQB was using normal sword or flexible sword to fight his enemies. So I believe he developed all that kind of sword techniques during that time. And remember, the last technique of DG9J is fighting enemy with higher internal than himself. Which mean DGQB must encounter enemy with higher internal before, that's why he developed such technique. And I believe the only period DGQB has weaker internal is during his teenage and his 20s. Even if you say how possibly a teenage developed such profound technique, you maybe forget that it is described that DGQB was a genius in martial arts, even admitted by Yang Guo more than himself. So it is possible he developed DG9J when he was younger.

And all this make sense and connected with HIS. After he perfected DG9J with all its philosophy, you can see how DGQB think about techniques, that no pattern can overcome pattern, his way of thinking is moving towards simplicity.

So my conclusion is, DGQB started to develop DG9J in his teenage year, perfected it in his 20s, then after reaching no pattern techniques, he switch his weapon to HIS, developed more simply but powerful techniques, and then keep prgressing towards no swords.

This makes DFBB at best ~ the old Greats, ~75 level.

Just my personal analysis based on adjusted
    level rankings:

I never think SPW fighters being that weak..

I never think SPW fighters being that weak..
    What are your personal levels for these chatacters?

Mine:

Yours:
    FQY:
    FZ:
    CX:

RWX:
    LHC:
    XWT:

Mine:

Yours:
    FQY:
    FZ:
    CX:

RWX:
    LHC:
    XWT:
    Basically I agree with WuxiaMaster except for FQY and LHC especially FQY which I think he is too strong..

Mine:

Yours:
    FQY:
    FZ:
    CX:

RWX:
    LHC:
    XWT:
    Basically I agree with WuxiaMaster except for FQY and LHC especially FQY which I think he is too strong..
    I've suggest Lv 74 for FQY and Lv 67 for LHC and Lv 62 for YBQ (post Bixie)..

I don't see anything necessarily wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I don't see anything necessarily wrong with that.
    I always think DFBB as good as GJ/YG which a bit better than Greats and on par with XF (DGSD Elites)..

I mean GJ/YG close to XF (DGSD Elites) level than Greats level which make DFBB also as strong as their..

I mean GJ/YG close to XF (DGSD Elites) level than Greats level which make DFBB also as strong as their..
    Janitor Monk, Hui Juk, and Dook Goo Kau Bai aside, most of the Elites end up at around that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Janitor Monk, Hui Juk, and Dook Goo Kau Bai aside, most of the Elites end up at around that level.
    Yeeep I mean DFBB and GJ and YG close to XF level than just "great" level..