Page 87 of 98 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 1941

Thread: Jinyong Character Level Ranking Chart

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    That means Wuji just look great on paper, but when it comes to real life fights, he falls behind the Greats (due to lack of experience fighting Great-level opponents), not even talking about the ROCH elites, YG and GJ.
    Further thoughts:
    I wonder who accumulate more overall fighting experience in their 20s, YG or Wuji?

That means Wuji just look great on paper, but when it comes to real life fights, he falls behind the Greats (due to lack of experience fighting Great-level opponents), not even talking about the ROCH elites, YG and GJ.
    Z3F also never fought someone at his level yet he much better than Wuji in actual combat I think Lady Yang and YDT also never fought someone at their peers but they seem better fighter than Wuji so fight a great-level fighters not always make you become "good" fighter..

Further thoughts:
    I wonder who accumulate more overall fighting experience in their 20s, YG or Wuji?
    I think GJ edge out them throughout LOCH GJ always fought everyone in the novel..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    I think GJ edge out them throughout LOCH GJ always fought everyone in the novel..
    True indeed.

Z3F also never fought someone at his level yet he much better than Wuji in actual combat I think Lady Yang and YDT also never fought someone at their peers but they seem better fighter than Wuji so fight a great-level fighters not always make you become "good" fighter..
    Who you think will be victorious if Yellow Dress Lady were to fight Wuji?

@Western Eccentric and other posters:
    Will you have a look at my thread, "Obtaining Jinyong Universe Martial Arts in the current time: with a twist."

I would like to read you guys inputs

Who you think will be victorious if Yellow Dress Lady were to fight Wuji?
    If Wuji fight "smart" he might be win but if he fight "stupidity" it would be draw IMHO..

If Wuji fight "smart" he might be win but if he fight "stupidity" it would be draw IMHO..
    My take:
    If Wuji fights clumsy, he will lose.
    If he fights smart, he may draw with her.

My take:
    If Wuji fights clumsy, he will lose.
    If he fights smart, he may draw with her.
    If pre 16 years HIS YG couldn't beat Wuji then how could Lady Yang which weaker than YG at that time could beat Wuji..

If pre 16 years HIS YG couldn't beat Wuji then how could Lady Yang which weaker than YG at that time could beat Wuji..
    Respectfully, this was your analysis.
    As I explained in previous posts, pre-16 YG with the HIS would most likely defeat the clumsy, experience Wuji.

I don't think Wuji will stand a chance against the HIS and its ingenious techniques.
    My guess is < or = 300 stances or to be honest much less stances.

Respectfully, this was your analysis.
    As I explained in previous posts, pre-16 YG with the HIS would most likely defeat the clumsy, experience Wuji.

I don't think Wuji will stand a chance against the HIS and its ingenious techniques.
    My guess is < or = 300 stances or to be honest much less stances.
    HIS technique not special at all the novel itself confirm about it so Wuji would comfortable to handle it since his inner strength more better than YG thanks for his 9 Yang so except special weapon YG didn't advantage at all against Wuji..

HIS technique not special at all the novel itself confirm about it so Wuji would comfortable to handle it since his inner strength more better than YG thanks for his 9 Yang so except special weapon YG didn't advantage at all against Wuji..
    Especially if he use Persian Holy Table which strong enough that even Dragon Sabre couldn't break..

Posted by @Battosai in 2003:
    "In fact, I think LHC at the end of SOD can kill GJ, though not YG ".

-Shaking my head in disbelief-
    LOL. ROCH Guo Jing can fight 2 LHC and still win. Just fight using 18 dragon-subduing palms and LHC can't do anything (unless LHC has fully mastered the Qi-breaker stance)

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern_Heretic View Post
    LOL. ROCH Guo Jing can fight 2 LHC and still win. Just fight using 18 dragon-subduing palms and LHC can't do anything (unless LHC has fully mastered the Qi-breaker stance)
    I don't think GJ would win against 2 LHC even the "god of war" XF..

I am fairly confident that Gwok Jing or Yeung Gor could handle *one* Ling Wu Chung, though it will be a mighty struggle. *Two* Ling Wu Chungs, however...that might be a bit too much even for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I am fairly confident that Gwok Jing or Yeung Gor could handle *one* Ling Wu Chung, though it will be a mighty struggle. *Two* Ling Wu Chungs, however...that might be a bit too much even for them.
    GJ might have a small chance with his Left-Right technique. Half of GJ's inner power is still enough to deal with one LHC. As long as GJ doesn't get sucked into a technique battle, he can hold it out for a while.

YG, on the other hand, is gonna get wrecked. That sleeve against one LHC? lol. YG will be sleeveless in less than 30 stances.

However, this is why DFBB is better than GJ and YG. DFBB can beat 2 LHCs. Hell, he basically beat 2.8 LHCs without breaking a sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Post-16 YG with full-powered Sad Palms or with the HIS would be "a mighty struggle" against the level ~55 to 65 LHC, who is extremely weak against high-internal opponents.....
    What universe are we living in?

Quote Originally Posted by EdenResident View Post
    GJ might have a small chance with his Left-Right technique. Half of GJ's inner power is still enough to deal with one LHC. As long as GJ doesn't get sucked into a technique battle, he can hold it out for a while.

YG, on the other hand, is gonna get wrecked. That sleeve against one LHC? lol. YG will be sleeveless in less than 30 stances.

However, this is why DFBB is better than GJ and YG. DFBB can beat 2 LHCs. Hell, he basically beat 2.8 LHCs without breaking a sweat.
    Bring in the HIS and post-16 YG would blow LHC out of the water.

Against 2 LHCs around level ~60, YG with the HIS, its enormous power and ingenious techniques, "Simplicity brings superiority",
    would likely break LHC's sword on first direct contact and would finish each of them within a few stances.

Quote Originally Posted by EdenResident View Post

DFBB vs

RWX: level ~65 to 68
    LHC: level ~60
    XWT: level ~55

Not too impressive, only speed advantage against way below Great-level opponents.

Post-16 YG equipped with the HIS would most likely one hit KO LHC and XWT if they dare clash on directly with their weapons, a few stances at most.

Against RWX, no need for the HIS, YG just unleash full-powered Sad Palms and the fight would quickly be over.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern_Heretic View Post
    On paper, LHC looks good, but someone like GJ and YG with profound internal and 1000 jins+/catties+ palms would blow him out of the water.