Page 89 of 98 FirstFirst ... 397980818283848586878889909192939495969798 LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1941

Thread: Jinyong Character Level Ranking Chart

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    YG himself admit that if JLFW and his co attack him in union he would die or at least seriously injured since he only have one arm..
    I re-read the section of the novel when YG fought JLFW and his gang, and YG never think that if they all attack him in unison, he would die or seriously injured. This thought was not in the novel.

In correlation, the author stated that if YG were to arrive earlier, he could have prevented the disaster of XLN being severely injured (save her), meaning he would have defeated JLFW and his gang.

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    I re-read the section of the novel when YG fought JLFW and his gang, and YG never think that if they all attack him in unison, he would die or seriously injured. This thought was not in the novel.

In correlation, the author stated that if YG were to arrive earlier, he could have prevented the disaster of XLN being severely injured (save her), meaning he would have defeated JLFW and his gang.
    At least he would getting injured IMHO..

Yang Guo propped his heavy sword on the ground. His fight with Fawang had used up a lot of his internal energy. He pondered: “Jinlun Fawang, Xiaoxiang Zi and others all worried about one another so they fought with me one on one in the hope to get rid of each other and leaving only himself at the end. I was benefiting as a third party in a dispute. Had those six people together attacked me, it would have been very difficult to withstand.

At least he would getting injured IMHO..

Yang Guo propped his heavy sword on the ground. His fight with Fawang had used up a lot of his internal energy. He pondered: “Jinlun Fawang, Xiaoxiang Zi and others all worried about one another so they fought with me one on one in the hope to get rid of each other and leaving only himself at the end. I was benefiting as a third party in a dispute. Had those six people together attacked me, it would have been very difficult to withstand.
    Base on how easily YG defeated the gang in a standstill position with the HIS, minus JLFW, and with the author stating he would have prevented XLN injury if he have arrived earlier, I think YG would have defeated the combine forces of JLFW and his gang if he were to freely move.
    However, YG would have exerted a lot of energy after the fight.

Base on how easily YG defeated the gang in a standstill position with the HIS, minus JLFW, and with the author stating he would have prevented XLN injury if he have arrived earlier, I think YG would have defeated the combine forces of JLFW and his gang if he were to freely move.
    Further thoughts:
    We have discussed and debate regarding YG vs DFFBB, GJ, and other characters for over one month and had repeated ourselves with supports and explainations.
    We have reached our own conclusions based on our analysis.
    We have also analyzed that post-16 YG with full-powered Sad Palms or when equipped with the HIS is extremely formidable.

Lets leave it at that and move forward before @Athena starts to yell or scold at us for discussing the same thing over and over again.
    Or @Ken Cheng may get annoyed at the YG hero worshipping and may temporarily ban is

YG himself admit it difficult to withstand especially if against powerful people like 2 LHC which could attack and stabbing you from back and front..

Further thoughts:
    We have discussed and debate regarding YG vs DFFBB, GJ, and other characters for over one month and had repeated ourselves with supports and explainations.
    We have reached our own conclusions based on our analysis.
    We have also analyzed that post-16 YG with full-powered Sad Palms or when equipped with the HIS is extremely formidable.

Lets leave it at that and move forward before @Athena starts to yell or scold at us for discussing the same thing over and over again.
    Or @Ken Cheng may get annoyed at the YG hero worshipping and may temporarily ban is
    I never mind about people thinking..

放下屠刀,立地成佛.

Level 70 (一代宗师)– The "Sub-Greats" or "LOCH Greats" Level

LV 70: East Heretic, Huang Yao Shi (LO)
    LV 70: South Emperor, Yideng (LO)
    LV 70: North Beggar, Hong Qi Gong (LO)
    LV 70: Kurong (TL)
    LV 70: Xiao Long Nu (RO) – After learning Left/Right Technique
    LV 70: Jinlun Fawang (RO) - Pre 16 years. Internal at LV75.
    LV 70: Ren Wo Xing (XA)

LV 70: Lin Chao Ying (LO) – Speculation. At first Mount Hua.

Well I wonder if Reverend Kurong really that strong (Lv 70) why he couldn't defeat JMZ (Lv 77) even with combine force of 5 people at Xuan Monks level..

Duan Zhixing came in second on Mt. Hua, I'd say he's higher than LV 70. Plus, he had WCY's Pre-Heaven Skill.

Ouyang Feng and Hong Qi were true equals.
    Last edited by Dirt; 08-16-21 at 09:53 AM.

Well what about Xuanci (Lv 65) I think he rank too low since except XF Xuzhu DY and DCQ (due his toxicology) no one could match palm with YTZ more than 3 stances and Xuanci could match palm with YTZ for at least 3 stances so he should be rank higher perhaps around LOCH QQR or Chongxu (Lv 67 - Lv 68)..

sometimes i feel that visiting this thread is like using a power scouter

vegete.jpg
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://i.ibb.co/mytQcWC/vegete.jpg')

I've suggested regarding these characters..

FQY from Lv 85 to Lv 74

Well RWX only say that his swordmanship was better than him but not necessarily mean he is better in overall martial arts and skills just like HYS when he say that his palm skill not match for YG which is not mean he is inferior to YG as a martial artist in general

Xuanci from Lv 65 to Lv 67

No one could match palm for 3x against YTZ except XF (and his peers) DCQ (due his toxicology) DY Xuzhu Janitor Monk and Xiaoyao Elders so Xuanci which could match palm 3x with YTZ should be rank higher perhaps around Chongxu level

Z3F from Lv 77 to 78

Seems like no one in Trilogy could match GJ and YG in terms of internal and external art better than him

End-ROCH JLFW from Lv 77 to Lv 78

JY (or the narrator) say that it was at least need 300 stances to determine victor between JLFW and ZBT in hand to hand combat but if he use his wheels against bare-handed ZBT or Greats I think he would win since no one could match his palm which combining with his wheels except YG

To the Honorable @WuxiaMaster:

Post-16 YG base (six-year ocean training + happy Sad Palms): level ~80.

Post-16 YG (six-year ocean training + full-powered Sad Palms): level ~83.

Post-16 YG (six-year ocean training + Heavy Iron Sword and its ingenious techniques): level ~85+.

Logical reasoning:
    1. Happy YG (level 80) was going to defeat JLGS (77) within 300 stances.
    Once full-powered Sad Palms was activated, he immediately finished the fight in only 5 stances.

Therefore, YG's superiority over a level 77 JLGS is huge.
    Also, the level difference between Happy Sad Palms YG and true/full-powered Sad Palms YG is not merely 1 level but should be 3 levels.

-Also the combined forces of ZBT, HYS, and Yideng hitting JLGS once each time could only make him sit down.
    -YG Sad Palms took only one soft hit on JLGS's shoulder and a direct hit on his chest and he took a heavy blow and immediately fell down and coughed out blood, a likely mortal blow.

Therefore, I sugguest YG with Sad Palms at its peak be at level 83.

Post-16 YG equipped with the HIS and its ingenious techniques level analysis:

1. Pre-16 YG with the HIS was able to decisively defeat a kill-mode QQR in ~100 stances, which would take Yideng at his overall best to hope beat QQR by half a stance.
    I think pre-16 YG with the HIS has already surpassed level 75, likely level 78 to 80.

-After six-year ocean training, YG was able to repel the violent South Sea waves with the wooden sword and the Divine Condor could not last more than 3 stances.

-We know that the HIS boosts YG overall power and techniques.
    I truely believe that the HIS and its ingenious techniques are superior to YG's Sad Palms at its peak.

Do we doubt that Dugu qiubai legendary HIS and its techniques are slightly only superior to Sad Palms?
    -Meaning six-year ocean training + the HIS and its techniques is minimum a solid 5 levels above YG's base or Sad Palms?

Therefore, I sugguest post-16 YG with the HIS to level 85+.

To the Honorable @WuxiaMaster:

Post-16 YG base (six-year ocean training + happy Sad Palms): level ~80.

Post-16 YG (six-year ocean training + full-powered Sad Palms): level ~83.

Post-16 YG (six-year ocean training + Heavy Iron Sword and its ingenious techniques): level ~85+.

Logical reasoning:
    1. Happy YG (level 80) was going to defeat JLGS (77) within 300 stances.
    Once full-powered Sad Palms was activated, he immediately finished the fight in only 5 stances.

Therefore, YG's superiority over a level 77 JLGS is huge.
    Also, the level difference between Happy Sad Palms YG and true/full-powered Sad Palms YG is not merely 1 level but should be 3 levels.

-Also the combined forces of ZBT, HYS, and Yideng hitting JLGS once each time could only make him sit down.
    -YG Sad Palms took only one soft hit on JLGS's shoulder and a direct hit on his chest and he took a heavy blow and immediately fell down and coughed out blood, a likely mortal blow.

Therefore, I sugguest YG with Sad Palms at its peak be at level 83.

Post-16 YG equipped with the HIS and its ingenious techniques level analysis:

1. Pre-16 YG with the HIS was able to decisively defeat a kill-mode QQR in ~100 stances, which would take Yideng at his overall best to hope beat QQR by half a stance.
    I think pre-16 YG with the HIS has already surpassed level 75, likely level 78 to 80.

-After six-year ocean training, YG was able to repel the violent South Sea waves with the wooden sword and the Divine Condor could not last more than 3 stances.

-We know that the HIS boosts YG overall power and techniques.
    I truely believe that the HIS and its ingenious techniques are superior to YG's Sad Palms at its peak.

Do we doubt that Dugu qiubai legendary HIS and its techniques are slightly only superior to Sad Palms?
    -Meaning six-year ocean training + the HIS and its techniques is minimum a solid 5 levels above YG's base or Sad Palms?

Therefore, I sugguest post-16 YG with the HIS to level 85+.
    I think it's illogical to put pre-16 years HIS YG at Lv 75+ since he even couldn't dropping LMC sword with his Flicking Finger while an injured YD which you consider inferior to him could move away his sword from QQR chest and JY also said that YG inner strength not as good as LMC in terms of purity and refinement he also never fought a truly Greats like ZBT HYS or OYF he only fought and win against lousy-oldie QQR and clumsy JLFW which toying around by ZBT in Passionless Valley and Kubhilai Camp..

Regarding post-16 years HIS YG it's hard to gauge his level though he might be could reach Lv 85 but his base internal and external art only at Lv 80+ at best I mean HIS only boost his external strength but not internal strength so I think YG original level should be around Lv 82 (with Sad Palm) or Lv 83 (with HIS)

I've suggested regarding these characters..

FQY from Lv 85 to Lv 74

Well RWX only say that his swordmanship was better than him but not necessarily mean he is better in overall martial arts and skills just like HYS when he say that his palm skill not match for YG which is not mean he is inferior to YG as a martial artist in general

Xuanci from Lv 65 to Lv 67

No one could match palm for 3x against YTZ except XF (and his peers) DCQ (due his toxicology) DY Xuzhu Janitor Monk and Xiaoyao Elders so Xuanci which could match palm 3x with YTZ should be rank higher perhaps around Chongxu level

Z3F from Lv 77 to 78

Seems like no one in Trilogy could match GJ and YG in terms of internal and external art better than him

End-ROCH JLFW from Lv 77 to Lv 78

JY (or the narrator) say that it was at least need 300 stances to determine victor between JLFW and ZBT in hand to hand combat but if he use his wheels against bare-handed ZBT or Greats I think he would win since no one could match his palm which combining with his wheels except YG
    To @Western Eccentric and @WuxiaMaster: ​Yes, Feng Qing Yang is over-ranked, not at level 80.

The sword faction FQY vs post-16 YG with the HIS.
    I think YG has a massive power advantage, along with the HIS power boost.
    Technique-wise, the overwhelming
    power of the HIS and its techniques should overcome FQY's sword and DG9J, "Simplicity brings superiority".
    -Imagine if they both clash swords,
    what would likely happen?

Based on Dugu qiubai sword stage progression:

Stage 1: The sharp sword - where one could learn basic techniques and make advancement.
    -No high internal requirement.
    -DG9J is most likely at this sword stage.

Stage 2: The flexible sword

Stage 3: The Heavy Iron Sword.
    -Require high internal.
    -"Simplicity brings superiority"

Stage 4: The wooden sword.
    Part 1: internal training
    Part 2: technique training
    -Rigorous six-year ocean training
    -Also techniques that could overcome the HIS.
    -YG completed the internal and strength training.
    -He somewhat improved his techniques but likely has not mastered the wooden stage's techniques.

Stage 5: Swordlessness and beyond.
    Only Dugu qiubai has mastered this stage.

Logical reasoning:
    From the above analysis and based on Dugu's sword stages, post-16 YG with the HIS is most likely vastly superior to FQY.
    Therefore, FQY at level ~80 is not likely, or that YG is at a much higher level, 85+?

I think it's illogical to put pre-16 years HIS YG at Lv 75+ since he even couldn't dropping LMC sword with his Flicking Finger while an injured YD which you consider inferior to him could move away his sword from QQR chest and JY also said that YG inner strength not as good as LMC in terms of purity and refinement he also never fought a truly Greats like ZBT HYS or OYF he only fought and win against lousy-oldie QQR and clumsy JLFW which toying around by ZBT in Passionless Valley and Kubhilai Camp..

Regarding post-16 years HIS YG it's hard to gauge his level though he might be could reach Lv 85 but his base internal and external art only at Lv 80+ at best I mean HIS only boost his external strength but not internal strength so I think YG original level should be around Lv 82 (with Sad Palm) or Lv 83 (with HIS)
    Once pre-16 YG has mastered the HIS and its skills, all previous martial arts, including the Divine Flicking are obsolete or not as important when regarding to his overall martial arts.

We should only base YG's overall martial arts with the power boost from the HIS and its techniques when we rank pre-16 YG.
    Therefore at level 75+.

I highly doubt that Dugu qiubai/YG HIS and its Great ++ techniques are only 1 level above Sad Palms.

Once pre-16 YG has mastered the HIS and its skills, all previous martial arts, including the Divine Flicking are obsolete or not as important when regarding to his overall martial arts.

We should only base YG's overall martial arts with the power boost from the HIS and its techniques when we rank pre-16 YG.
    Therefore at level 75+.

I highly doubt that Dugu qiubai/YG HIS and its Great ++ techniques are only 1 level above Sad Palms.
    If we only consider people main assets then You Tanzhi should be at Lv 80 based on his internal or even at Lv 85 since no one could match him in that aspect except for DY Xuzhu Xiaoyao Elders and Janitor Monk..

To @Western Eccentric and @WuxiaMaster: ​Yes, Feng Qing Yang is over-ranked, not at level 80.

The sword faction FQY vs post-16 YG with the HIS.
    I think YG has a massive power advantage, along with the HIS power boost.
    Technique-wise, the overwhelming
    power of the HIS and its techniques should overcome FQY's sword and DG9J, "Simplicity brings superiority".
    -Imagine if they both clash swords,
    what would likely happen?

Based on Dugu qiubai sword stage progression:

Stage 1: The sharp sword - where one could learn basic techniques and make advancement.
    -No high internal requirement.
    -DG9J is most likely at this sword stage.

Stage 2: The flexible sword

Stage 3: The Heavy Iron Sword.
    -Require high internal.
    -"Simplicity brings superiority"

Stage 4: The wooden sword.
    Part 1: internal training
    Part 2: technique training
    -Rigorous six-year ocean training
    -Also techniques that could overcome the HIS.
    -YG completed the internal and strength training.
    -He somewhat improved his techniques but likely has not mastered the wooden stage's techniques.

Stage 5: Swordlessness and beyond.
    Only Dugu qiubai has mastered this stage.

Logical reasoning:
    From the above analysis and based on Dugu's sword stages, post-16 YG with the HIS is most likely vastly superior to FQY.
    Therefore, FQY at level ~80 is not likely, or that YG is at a much higher level, 85+?
    I suggesting to dropped FQY level not only because his swordmanship but also due his overall skills since he come from sword-faction from Huashan so his internal strength should be not very good he also never fought and win against all-rounder fighters at GJ or YG level and Fangzheng which probably the second best fighter in SPW after DFBB seem only admire by his seniority and righteousness character not by his skills (except swordmanship of course)..

I suggesting to dropped FQY level not only because his swordmanship but also due his overall skills since he come from sword-faction from Huashan so his internal strength should be not very good he also never fought and win against all-rounder fighters at GJ or YG level and Fangzheng which probably the second best fighter in SPW after DFBB seem only admire by his seniority and righteousness character not by his skills (except swordmanship of course)..
    Ultimately, I think @WuxiaMaster and some people here do not want to lower FQY's level because that would also lower DFBB's level.
    Doing this may also have a domino effect on all SPW's character levels.

Ultimately, I think @WuxiaMaster and some people here do not want to lower FQY's level because that would also lower DFBB's level.
    Doing this may also have a domino effect on all SPW's character levels.
    I think DFBB deserve at his place since no one at Lv 80 or less could easily handle (and even win) against combine force from 3 LOCH QQR/GJ level fighters + 1 MCF level fighter..