Page 83 of 98 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 1941

Thread: Jinyong Character Level Ranking Chart

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    I think Wuji really deserve at Lv 75 at least on the paper his 9 Yang Divine Arts isn't joke at all..
    Level 75 is too high for for ZWJ because I don't think he could defeat a Great.
    A Great could defeat him in 300 stances with their experience and great skills.
    Wuji has not reach that level in the story.

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    Level 75 is too high for for ZWJ because I don't think he could defeat a Great.
    A Great could defeat him in 300 stances with their experience and great skills.
    Wuji has not reach that level in the story.
    Judging his internal art alone he deserve at Lv 75 same like with JLFW pre 16 years and combine with his external skill like Qian Kun Shift and Tai Chi his overall level would be at Lv 77 (on paper) though his actual combat perform and experience would dropped his Lv but at least on the paper he deserve at Lv 77 (overall level)..

Judging his internal art alone he deserve at Lv 75 same like with JLFW pre 16 years and combine with his external skill like Qian Kun Shift and Tai Chi his overall level would be at Lv 77 (on paper) though his actual combat perform and experience would dropped his Lv but at least on the paper he deserve at Lv 77 (overall level)..
    And for Wuji vs Old Greats I would give chance 50:50..

So what is Wuji's level based on his actual combat skills and experience?

So what is Wuji's level based on his actual combat skills and experience?
    Based on actual combat perform and skillset he is deserve at Lv 75 but if we only talk about his martial arts he is at Lv 77 and if about combat experience and perform he is below Lv 70 IMHO..

Based on actual combat perform and skillset he is deserve at Lv 75 but if we only talk about his martial arts he is at Lv 77 and if about combat experience and perform he is below Lv 70 IMHO..
    Wuji..

Lv 77 overall skill set alone
    Lv 75 overall skill set + actual combat perform
    Lv -70 actual combat alone disregarding his martial arts

Wuji..

Lv 77 overall skill set alone
    Lv 75 overall skill set + actual combat perform
    Lv -70 actual combat alone disregarding his martial arts
    Great level analysis!

However, I think QQR at level 72 has a decent chance of defeating Wuji because of his combat skills and lack of experience fighting Great-caliber opponents, even with Wuji's advantage of 9yang (internal/power).

I think if he fought QQR he would win since I think Wuji similar to JLFW than QQR have great internal skill but laxk

I mean both of them have great internal skill but lack of combat prowess and "warrior mentality"..

I mean both of them have great internal skill but lack of combat prowess and "warrior mentality"..
    Maybe Wuji ~ QQR level-wise.
    Combat-wise, QQR has the advantage due to Great-level fighting experience.

Maybe Wuji ~ QQR level-wise.
    Combat-wise, QQR has the advantage due to Great-level fighting experience.
    In terms of internal and external art Wuji > QQR so for me Wuji more close to Greats like JLFW than QQR in terms of overall skill as well as martial arts..

In terms of internal and external art Wuji > QQR so for me Wuji more close to Greats like JLFW than QQR in terms of overall skill as well as martial arts..
    If you say Wuji should be at level ~75,
    how would he fare against pre-16 YG equipped with the HIS, like when YG fought against QQR?

how would he fare against pre-16 YG equipped with the HIS, like when YG fought against QQR?
    I think it would be draw the chance YG win at that time is after his ocean training not 6 years before that..

Wuji might be "lousy" but doesn't mean he is "push over" so I don't think pre 16 years HIS YG could beat him..

I think it would be draw the chance YG win at that time is after his ocean training not 6 years before that..
    You think, the clumsy Wuji would has a chance against DGKB's Heavy Iron Sword and its ingenious techniques?
    Jinyong expicitly stated that pre-16 YG at the HIS stage was similar to Dugu's stage with the HIS, nothing he could have taught YG after he mastered the HIS stage.
    Imagine Dugu himself, in his early 30s, at the HIS stage fighting Wuji.

In correlation, when YG fought QQR, Jinyong stated that, the power of the HIS and QQR's Iron Palms were roughly equal but as the fight continued, YG with the HIS was getting stronger, mostly due to the ingenuity of the techniques.
    Tell me that the inexperienced Wuji (lack of fighting Great-caliber opponents) would has a decent chance against YG.

You think, the clumsy Wuji would has a chance against DGKB's Heavy Iron Sword and its ingenious techniques?
    Jinyong expicitly stated that pre-16 YG at the HIS stage was similar to Dugu's stage with the HIS, nothing he could have taught YG after he mastered the HIS stage.
    Imagine Dugu himself, in his early 30s, at the HIS stage fighting Wuji.

In correlation, when YG fought QQR, Jinyong stated that, the power of the HIS and QQR's Iron Palms were roughly equal but as the fight continued, YG with the HIS was getting stronger, mostly due to the ingenuity of the techniques.
    Tell me that the inexperienced Wuji (lack of fighting Great-caliber opponents) would has a decent chance against YG.
    Wuji indeed never fought someone at his calibrate same like Z3F but doesn't mean he himself not "good" as 9 Yang alone more or less equal with 9 Yin and couldn't bettered each other so pre 16 years HIS YG would have hard time against Wuji since YG martial arts hasn't reach great-hood..

Wuji indeed never fought someone at his calibrate same like Z3F but doesn't mean he himself not "good" as 9 Yang alone more or less equal with 9 Yin and couldn't bettered each other so pre 16 years HIS YG would have hard time against Wuji since YG martial arts hasn't reach great-hood..
    Only his internal energy has not reach Great-hood, but the HIS increased his overall power to be ~ a Great, which has a force of 1000 jins/catties.
    The ingenuity of the HIS techniques has surpassed Great's techniques.

Remember, if Wuji had a lot of trouble against the Persian mercenaries's techniques, what make you think he has a decent chance against Dugu's HIS techniques?

Only his internal energy has not reach Great-hood, but the HIS increased his overall power to be ~ a Great, which has a force of 1000 jins/catties.

Remember, if Wuji had a lot of trouble against the Persian mercenaries's techniques, what make you think he has a decent chance against Dugu's HIS techniques?
    Wuji same like JLFW always having trouble against weird and bizarre technique while HIS not bizarre at all even this technique was very simple so Wuji would be able to handle that..

Furthermore, pre-16 YG after fighting QQR should gain some experience with the HIS.
    At this point, YG level should be 78+, possibly ~80, which should make him the most powerful character in the Condor Trilogy already, even before the six-year ocean training and Sad Palms.

Furthermore, pre-16 YG after fighting QQR should gain some experience with the HIS.
    At this point, YG level should be 78+, possibly ~80, which should make him the most powerful character in the Condor Trilogy already, even before the six-year ocean training and Sad Palms.
    Post fight with QQR even injured Yideng could "sweep away" his HIS from QQR chest so how could YG become the strongest pugilist at that time since even Yideng could moving away his HIS with Yiyang Zhi..