Page 75 of 98 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1941

Thread: Jinyong Character Level Ranking Chart

Ken:
    What does the image means. WAR?

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    Also, include post-16 YG with Heavy Iron Sword at Level 85+ (add "Speculation" if necessary)
    Why stop there?

LHC after Yijinjing 85+ (speculation)
    ZWJ after 9Yin+9Yang fusion 95+ (speculation)
    ZSF 120+ after living another 100 years and achieving immortality. Then he discovered time traveling, went back in time, wrote both 9Yin+9Yang, went back further, taught DGQB DG9J, went back a bit further back again, founded Xiaoyao, went hiding in Shaolin, became Sweeper Monk, got bored, went forward in time, cut off his own nuts (he had no use for them anyway), became an eunuch, wrote KHBD and went off to the mountains to finally retire.

All speculations, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by EdenResident View Post
    Why stop there?

ZSF 120+ after living another 100 years and achieving immortality. Then he discovered time traveling, went back in time, wrote both 9Yin+9Yang, went back further, taught DGQB DG9J, went back a bit further back again, founded Xiaoyao, went hiding in Shaolin, became Sweeper Monk, got bored, went forward in time, cut off his own nuts (he had no use for them anyway), became an eunuch, wrote KHBD and went off to the mountains to finally retire.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://25.media.tumblr.com/8f5eec2af74cc27233303dd6c0cad186/tumblr_mo05yrJtha1r76lino1_400.gif')

Why stop there?

It's not apple to apple as I say before since we never know LHC or Wuji use Yijin Jing and 9 Yin in actual combat it's different with YG which HIS is one of his original skills like Divine Snap or Quanzhen skill and others..

Why stop there?

For example pre 16 years HIS YG couldn't injury LMC with Divine Snap but 16 years later he could kill Mongke Khan with Divine Snap in long distance (hundreds of paces)..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31XnmL92NWL.jpg')

The YG fans are getting ridiculous. Just be content that he was able to get to greats level pre-16 years with the HIS and its techniques at age 20! YG then separated from XLN, he wandered the Jianghu for a year, then led by Condor brother to the ocean and started the wave training for 6 years, so this means that YG truly reached greats level without the HIS and its techniques at around age 27! Imagine that, being in your mid to late 20s and your natural level is 75+.

Quote Originally Posted by _Kenny_ View Post
    The YG fans are getting ridiculous. Just be content that he was able to get to greats level pre-16 years with the HIS and its techniques at age 20! YG then separated from XLN, he wandered the Jianghu for a year, then led by Condor brother to the ocean and started the wave training for 6 years, so this means that YG truly reached greats level without the HIS and its techniques at around age 27! Imagine that, being in your mid to late 20s and your natural level is 75+.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://media.tenor.com/images/039b76f457e474fccd92a26f5562393d/tenor.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by _Kenny_ View Post
    Agree I think YG reach "great status" in terms of skill and strength (Lv 75+) at age 26-27 after 6 years of ocean training and after he create Sad Palm then combined with 10 years of training and journey to refine his skill so his default level 16 years later is Lv 80..

I was reading a post from WuxiaMaster from a few years ago, and I was thinking, along with my analysis of post-16 Yang Guo's level with the Heavy Iron Sword....

WuxiaMaster:
    I think it's not quite right to attribute 50% of pre-16 YG powers to the weapon alone. The better way to see it is that the weapon "amplify" his power. A multiplication effect sorta, enabling him to produce a force much greater than his internal at that time could produce.

Post-16, YG "base internal" alone is already Great LV. His base internal can produce great lv force using his palms alone.

As for whether Post-16 YG with HIS would be much stronger, it's entirely speculation. There could be a ceiling effect, or it could again amplify his now great LV internal into something godly. Anyway this is another story altogether and doesn't add anything to this topic :P

To WuxiaMaster:
    From a fun point of view:
    We know that the techniques from the Heavy Iron Sword are superior to all Great's level techniques, "including" 9-Yin + the power boost of the HIS.

We know that YG regretted not bringing the HIS with him when fighting against Jinlun Fawang during the final battle.

1. How would you rate the level of post-16 Yang Guo with the Heavy Iron Sword compared to base post-16 YG, power + techniques.

2. Post-16 YG with HIS vs Sad Palms YG,
    Power + Techniques

3. If base post-16 YG Level= 80,
    What is Post-16 YG with HIS Level?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://media.makeameme.org/created/its-time-to-0eae779608.jpg')

To WuxiaMaster:
    From a fun point of view:
    We know that the techniques from the Heavy Iron Sword are superior to all Great's level techniques, "including" 9-Yin + the power boost of the HIS.

We know that YG regretted not bringing the HIS with him when fighting against Jinlun Fawang during the final battle.

1. How would you rate the level of post-16 Yang Guo with the Heavy Iron Sword compared to base post-16 YG, power + techniques.

2. Post-16 YG with HIS vs Sad Palms YG,
    Power + Techniques

3. If base post-16 YG Level= 80,
    What is Post-16 YG with HIS Level?
    Well I think is not the "technique" of HIS but more to the "philosophy" IMHO combine with superior weapon and inner strength which make HIS "invincible"..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Well I think is not the "technique" of HIS but more to the "philosophy" IMHO combine with superior weapon and inner strength which make HIS "invincible"..
    "Invincible", meaning post YG with HIS could beat anyone, even in the 90-level tier?

"Invincible", meaning post YG with HIS could beat anyone, even in the 90-level tier?
    Yeeep I think post 16 years HIS YG almost "invincible" at least in Trilogy but I highly doubt he could beat Lv 85+ fighters like Xiaoyao Elders or above..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Yeeep I think post 16 years HIS YG almost "invincible" at least in Trilogy but I highly doubt he could beat Lv 85+ fighters like Xiaoyao Elders or above..
    Fair enough

To Ken and the rest of the crew:

Please cast a vote and give your reasoning for my thread/poll:
    "Post-16 Yang Guo with Heavy Iron Sword Level."

I'm curious what everyone's opinions are

Well how about FQY I think he is a bit "overrated"..

Just my opinion:
    Feng Qing Yang at Level 80 is too high, even it is speculation.

I don't see his level as high as Guo Jing.

I cannot imagine FQY defeating pre-16 YG with the HIS and not any close to post-16 YG Sad Palms/HIS.

I'm in the opinion that the DG9S that Linghu Chong and FQY learned and even if mastered is one tier below YG's Heavy Iron Sword and its techniques,
    "Simplicity brings Superiority."

Based on the analysis above, I think LHC, FQY, and all characters from the Xiao Ao Jiang Hu are too highly ranked and are overrated.