Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 266667686970717273747576
Results 1,501 to 1,508 of 1508

Thread: Jinyong Character Level Ranking Chart

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    Just my opinion:
    Feng Qing Yang at Level 80 is too high, even it is speculation.

I don't see his level as high as Guo Jing.

I cannot imagine FQY defeating pre-16 YG with the HIS and not any close to post-16 YG Sad Palms/HIS.
    Yeeep RWX only said that FQY swormanship better than him not his overall skill just HYS when he said that his palm skill not match for YG which doesn't mean his overall skill was "weaker" than YG..

So if RWX at Lv 70 then FQY I think only at Lv 74 (max)..

Based on my analysis/opinion:

LHC: Level 60
    (Low internal compared to RWX and FQY). He would not withstand 3 stances of pre-16 YG with HIS and most likely would be 1-shot KOed by post-16 YG Sad Palms/HIS if they meet randomly without knowing each other martial arts.

RWX: 65

FQY: 68

Based on my analysis/opinion:

LHC: Level 60
    (Low internal compared to RWX and FQY). He would not withstand 3 stances of pre-16 YG with HIS and most likely would be 1-shot KOed by post-16 YG Sad Palms/HIS if they meet randomly without knowing each other martial arts.

RWX: 65

FQY: 68
    I think FQY internal strength far below LHC since he come from sword faction while LHC from qi faction..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    I think FQY internal strength far below LHC since he come from sword faction while LHC from qi faction..
    If FQY's internal is not that high, I think he does not meet the requirement to master DG9S's Palm Breaking Stance (high internal requirement).

If FQY's internal is not that high, I think he does not meet the requirement to master DG9S's Palm Breaking Stance (high internal requirement).
    His internal perhaps only a bit better than YBQ which around Bujie Monk (Yi Lin father)..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Guo Jing
    Lv 77 Pre 16 years/Mid ROCH

Yang Guo
    Lv 45 Post Jinlun Advice/using Hero Sword
    Lv 72 Pre 16 years Heavy Sword Yang Guo
    Lv 75 Wooden Sword Yang Guo/after 6 years ocean training

Zhang Wuji
    Lv 68 at Brightness Peak Battle
    Lv 70 after Taichi Lesson
    Lv 72 after Persian Martial Art Lesson
    Lv 75 end HSDS

By the way why Kurong ranks so high🤔
    To Western Eccentric:
    After going over and reading this thread again,
    I wonder why you rate pre-16 Yang Guo with the HIS at level 72.
    This is low for his performance against QQR and he would have defeated Jinlun Fawang in a similar fashion if not for the severely injured Xiaolongnu on his back.

My analysis of post-16 Yang Guo equipped with the legendary Heavy Iron Sword, which will boost his base level of 80 to minimum 85+ to 90+ depending how much of a multiplier the HIS and entering the wooden stage (increase power + techniques) add to his overall power.

My post from another thread:

Based on the source below, a 3.2 feet wide wave has a weight of 1100 pounds.
    However, the South Sea is known to have massive waves, so to repel the waves with speed of 20 miles per hour, Yang Guo's wooden sword must have exerted much greater than 1000 jins (1000 jin=1322.774 pounds).

Furthermore, the wooden sword should be the same length as the Heavy Iron Sword which is about 1 meter or 3.28 feet long.
    Based on the article the weight of 1 cubic meter of water (1000 liters) equals 1000 kg.
    Therefore, 1000 kg = 1666.667 jins/catties.

I wonder why Jinyong only always write "a force of 1000 jin/catty" when he referred to a palm force, weapon force. Why not write greater than or much greater than 1000 jin/catty. Something is not correct about his math.

Pre-16 Jinlun Fawang/YG with HIS force was equivalent to 1000 mins/catties.
    Post-16 Fawang double his internal and post-16 YG had similar internal + the wooden sword or HIS which boosted his overall power/force.
    Therefore, the force of post-16 Fawang/post-16 YG with HIS is much greater than 1000 jins/catties. Incredible!

Anyways, Yang Guo wooden sword must have exerted a force much greater than 1000 jin/catty to repel the ocean's waves.

The following source from surfertoday.com:

So let's do some math.

According to physicists, a breaking wave can apply a pressure of between 250-6,000 pounds per square foot (1,220-29,294 kilograms per square meter), depending on its height.

Can you handle numbers like this? There are many variables involved.

The salinity of the water (the world's average is 3.5 percent); the height, thickness, and width of the falling lip; the winds involved in the equation; traveling speed; etc.

Although the human body will not literally "feel" those massive numbers, it will definitely feel something.

Big waves are surely heavy.

1,000 Liters Equals 1,000 Kilograms
    If you want to get an overall weight for your specific wave, you can roughly memorize that a cubic meter of water (1,000 liters) weighs one metric tonne (1,000 kilograms). How about that?

For example, a 33-foot (10 meters) wave with a falling lip that is 66 feet (20 meters) wide will mean that, if you wipeout, you'll feel the equivalent of 410 tonnes (410,000 kilograms) over your body.

That's the weight of 488 Volkswagen Beetles (1967 model)!

Another example from the average surfer's perspective: imagine a 20-inch (50 centimeters) thick wave lip, only 3.2 feet wide, in a summer three-foot wave.

Total weight? A solid 500 kilograms (1,100 pounds).

The weight of a wave lip can be tremendous. So make sure your duck diving skills are up-to-scratch.

Protect your head and your back, too, because under such weight, obtaining oxygen will almost feel like a secondary need.