Thread: Kiu Fung vs. the Four Great Evils (simultaneously)

Default Kiu Fung vs. the Four Great Evils (simultaneously)

Kiu Fung defeated Wan Tsung Hok (Great Evil # 4) at Tsui Yin Manor with the greatest of ease. Kiu Fung also later proved his superiority to Deun Yin Hing (Great Evil # 1) by erasing words written by Deun using 1 Yeung Finger Technique with a simple sweep of his foot.

What if the Four Great Evils were to gang up on Kiu Fung, however? Could the four of them together hope to overpower him?

I'm inclined to think XF would pwn them all simultaneously, given that only one of them could qualify as "great" in terms of martial arts.

DYQ was far better than the other 3.

XF thought it would take 5-6 of DYQ to kill him. Let's suppose this means that XF would be evenly matched with 4 DYQ. Well, #2 #3 #4 are much worse than #1 so they wouldn't be able to muster up the sufficient force to last 1 minute...

If it is MRF, then all DYQ needs is just one more Evil, then MRF is screwed. DYQ is roughly on par with MRF with slightly better internal, but MRF has better technique. So.... just MRF vs DYQ would be a tough fight.
    法王正欲回掌相击,突听嗤嗤轻响一股柔和的气流涌向面门,正是一灯大师使出“一阳指”功夫,正面拦截。法王一直没将这白眉老僧放在眼内,那料到他这一指之功,竟是如此深厚
    此时一灯大师的“一阳指”功夫实已到了登峰造极、炉火纯青的地步,指上发出的那股罡气似是温淳平和,但沛然浑厚,无可与抗

Quote Originally Posted by K2Grey

XF thought it would take 5-6 of DYQ to kill him.
    The biggest thing you have to remember about this is that it takes about 5 to kill and overwhelm XF (hm.... similiar to the comparision that 5 Xuan Generation would be more than enough to kill XF). How many would PAR with XF? In the new edition, it's 3 Xuan monks and due to similiar comparision, it's probably 3 DYQ. It would be more like this: 5 would be enough to kill XF. 4 is enough to beat XF after a tough fight. 3 would be on par with XF. 2 and 1 DQY would lose.

However, you're right, the other 3 Evils are far weaker. So I think XF can still beat them all, but not as easy you said it would be.
    法王正欲回掌相击,突听嗤嗤轻响一股柔和的气流涌向面门,正是一灯大师使出“一阳指”功夫,正面拦截。法王一直没将这白眉老僧放在眼内,那料到他这一指之功,竟是如此深厚

Quote Originally Posted by Whsie
    If it is MRF, then all DYQ needs is just one more Evil, then MRF is screwed. DYQ is roughly on par with MRF with slightly better internal, but MRF has better technique. So.... just MRF vs DYQ would be a tough fight.
    Didn't DYQ own MRF already.....
    Still searching for my GuGu

Is DYQ really better than 1 Xuan monk though? There was that Xuan monk who matched palms with XF and XF was dazed afterwards. Don't see DYQ pulling that off...

Quote Originally Posted by K2Grey
    Is DYQ really better than 1 Xuan monk though? There was that Xuan monk who matched palms with XF and XF was dazed afterwards. Don't see DYQ pulling that off...
    Hm.... well... in the new edition, XF used 30% energy on each of the 5 Xuan Generation Monks and I don't remember reading XF being dazed. XF just commented that every one of these monks can be a first class fighter just based on their palm techniques alone.

However, what you said is probably in the 2nd edition when the 3 Xuan monks first fought XF.

Well, DYQ is at least ~ 1 Xuan Monk based on what I see. But than that is your opinion.... I'm just suggesting that 6 DQY killing XF isn't as impressive as it sounds. In reality, it is likely 3 DQY or maybe 4 DQY(if you feel Xuan monks are stronger) that is on par with XF.

Duan Yanqing and Ding Chunqiu are both slightly better than Murong Fu. However I was more impressed with Duan Yanqing's demonstrated superiority over Murong Fu (fending off Murong + his 4 assistants; also defeating Feng Bo'e in one stance) than Ding Chunqiu's struggle with Murong Fu. Ding Chunqiu could only win from Murong by cheating/deceiving, whereas Duan Yanqing proved superior to Murong straight-up.

1 Xuan generation monk looked just as powerful as Ding Chunqiu, maybe even slightly better. In terms of actual martial arts, I think Duan Yanqing and 1 Xuan generation monk should both be slightly better than Ding Chunqiu. But Ding might still win due to the sneaky nature of his kung fu.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」