Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seems that Lindsay Lohan is pregnant...

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    what i dont understand is the Olsen Twins! i hated them when they were toddlers on Full House sitcom. ppl thought they were so cute saying all these 'funny' phrases!...
    They were cute! Though, not anymore. Geeezzz, I'm so jealous that they have so much money

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    They were cute! Though, not anymore. Geeezzz, I'm so jealous that they have so much money
    toddlers saying cute things isnt my idea of comedy!!!
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Emma Watson's pretty hawt

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    After they landed in drugs, they became not so pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    Hot and looking like she's going to grow up a *****

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    Agreed!!! She's gonna grows up as a stunning beauty that put LYF to shame LOL
    be happy

Actually, I do find Linday Lohan pretty and attractive too but she has too much negative rumours about her. I think its really a waste if she does not know how to manage her life properly and ruin all that she was so blessed to be given. The latest are news about her self-harming herself (not sure true or not) and overdosing on drugs. I can only say its a real pity if she destroys what she has all by herself.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Actually, I do find Linday Lohan pretty and attractive too but she has too much negative rumours about her. I think its really a waste if she does not know how to manage her life properly and ruin all that she was so blessed to be given. The latest are news about her self-harming herself (not sure true or not) and overdosing on drugs. I can only say its a real pity if she destroys what she has all by herself.
    Yea i agree!! She is beautiful, great figue, rich, good singer, and she is a fantastic actress. Just so unfortunate how she uses her life.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    Yea i agree!! She is beautiful, great figue, rich, good singer, and she is a fantastic actress. Just so unfortunate how she uses her life.
    Her singing's a little weak though...

Her singing's a little weak though...
    but its still better than hilary duff... i hate her so much .... but even though its weak, its inviting, and interesting. Britney's voice is weak, and even though some of her songs are gross, theres a few tats REALLY nice and even though its all in head voice, like 'everytime,' its nice to listen, unlike hilary's... but its only my opinion.

On the thread topic...it seems that Lindsay Lohan is not pregnant after all.

She is, however, attending AA meetings.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

but its still better than hilary duff... i hate her so much .... but even though its weak, its inviting, and interesting. Britney's voice is weak, and even though some of her songs are gross, theres a few tats REALLY nice and even though its all in head voice, like 'everytime,' its nice to listen, unlike hilary's... but its only my opinion.
    As far as I am concerned...Britney's a excellent entertainer and performer...I faint when I think of people like coco Lee and Jolin Tsai that I really feel are weak perfomer and the latter, a weak singer too though the masses do not seemed to think so... I feel that Jolin got this far because she's got good songs and backing on her sex appeal as well....and on a side note, been listening to Jessica Simpson lately and I think she's got a good and strong voice. Christina Aguilera's forcing a little too much and her style of singing is too strong I feel to be considered naturally good.

Strictly my own opinions..not bashing anyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    On the thread topic...it seems that Lindsay Lohan is not pregnant after all.

She is, however, attending AA meetings.

Will AA be Alcoholic Anonymous? Honestly, the tabloids just love her. she's addicted to shopping too, its reported.

As far as I am concerned...Britney's a excellent entertainer and performer...I faint when I think of people like coco Lee and Jolin Tsai that I really feel are weak perfomer and the latter, a weak singer too though the masses do not seemed to think so... I feel that Jolin got this far because she's got good songs and backing on her sex appeal as well....and on a side note, been listening to Jessica Simpson lately and I think she's got a good and strong voice. Christina Aguilera's forcing a little too much and her style of singing is too strong I feel to be considered naturally good.

Strictly my own opinions..not bashing anyone here.
    I agree with Britney and jessica... but unfortunately i object with the Jolin

Personally, i dont like Jolin... and i reckon that people from super girls sing her songs better than she sings it herself... but thats only my opinion.

I agree with Britney and jessica... but unfortunately i object with the Jolin

Personally, i dont like Jolin... and i reckon that people from super girls sing her songs better than she sings it herself... but thats only my opinion.
    Erm....i think you misunderstood me...I mean I don't think Jolin is a strong singer nor a good performer....she can't excite the crowd as a performer at concerts in my opinion.