Thread: Lawyers (a.k.a The Lawyers)

Default Lawyers (a.k.a The Lawyers)

it has just been on air in my site i think it's pretty good! any comments?
    No Love is better than A Love To Kill.

<3 Obessed with W-inds and Rain

Clicky Here to go to my Xanga

Default Yeah.. (spoiler)

The ending is so sad!! How could they make the bad guy Yoon Suk Ki so handsome, so constant in his love , then kill him off??? I think it's good overall (the lead actress can be a lot better and the tall actress is OK, I guess) but I was sad for days after that.... hai yaaaa.

Quote Originally Posted by bella25
    The ending is so sad!! How could they make the bad guy Yoon Suk Ki so handsome, so constant in his love , then kill him off??? I think it's good overall (the lead actress can be a lot better and the tall actress is OK, I guess) but I was sad for days after that.... hai yaaaa.
    he what?!?!?! My has a huge cursh on him boy she won't be happy!!

who are the actors and actress of this series?!?!

i watched this series but i'm so confused with the ending..please explain,,,thanks
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE
    i watched this series but i'm so confused with the ending..please explain,,,thanks
    I'll explain when i've seen the whole series

Default Wikipedia

The last time I read the wikipedia, there was a list of actors. I'm not good with their names. But I remember Kim Sung Soo...he's the great lookin guy. I think it has to do with the designer clothes and hairstyle. In Full house he was'nt that good looking.
    The lead woman was in Phoenix she played Miran. now she is the weakest link in a strong line up. May be it's the character or the directing. It was 'choppy', one moment she was the acquiescent secretary and the next, she was ticking off her ex- who happened to be a big shot in the firm. One moment she said she had been waiting for him all along ( 5 years) but none of her actions indicated that. Her feelings for the boss were also very 'directed'. As if some one said, ok this is a loving scene. Well, anyway the others are all good, very interesting characters. The tall secretary looks like someone in Happy together, but her eyes were different then. Very different. I don't recognise the others.

The review in Soompi , I think, thought that there might be a sequel, largely because of the ending. The guy was killed off by his gangster former buddies (which seems similar to glass shoes...ex gangster killed by gangsters... retribution K drama style) and one would think the main actress would end up with Soh Jung Ho the upright, public prosecuor, but she said she needed time ( I believe to get over her relationship with Suk Ki shi). They threw in the spanner at the end when she said that she may not get over Suk Ki shi in this life... started crying on his shoulder (Soh Jung Ho's). But there was a glimmer of hope when he said he would be waiting for her, whatever she decided. She in turn wrote that things were still unsure (sister may or may not walk). But there was a glimmer of hope, she said that she still had to eat sleep etc.. so my guess is she will do what is necessary even though in her heart she may still not get over Yoon Suk Ki.

My opinion : that is one crappy ending... very much like glass slippers..sisters decided to start a new life but a glimmer that the relationship may continue, the older sister said she'd like him as a friend and the younger sister saw him off at the airpot...... Goddd... why can't they be explicit, eh??

thankxies so much :P

[QUOTE=bella25]The last time I read the wikipedia, there was a list of actors. I'm not good with their names. But I remember Kim Sung Soo...he's the great lookin guy. I think it has to do with the designer clothes and hairstyle. In Full house he was'nt that good looking.

Yes, I agreed KSS looks better here than any of his older dramas.

I also hate the ending, especially the car sceen? Make us wonder, Why?

Overall, I quite like this drama except for KSS ending!

Default Car scene?

[QUOTE=Lovewinter]
    The last time I read the wikipedia, there was a list of actors. I'm not good with their names. But I remember Kim Sung Soo...he's the great lookin guy. I think it has to do with the designer clothes and hairstyle. In Full house he was'nt that good looking.

Yes, I agreed KSS looks better here than any of his older dramas.

I also hate the ending, especially the car sceen? Make us wonder, Why?

Overall, I quite like this drama except for KSS ending!

which car scene? I thought the scene where he went to kill the old man all by himself was really stupid. And he was supposed to be a smart guy.
    I like the drama a lot but , yes, the ending was bad. KSS looked good in 'the red shoes'...first time I saw him.

The lead woman was in Phoenix she played Miran. now she is the weakest link in a strong line up. May be it's the character or the directing. It was 'choppy', one moment she was the acquiescent secretary and the next, she was ticking off her ex- who happened to be a big shot in the firm. One moment she said she had been waiting for him all along ( 5 years) but none of her actions indicated that. Her feelings for the boss were also very 'directed'. As if some one said, ok this is a loving scene. Well, anyway the others are all good, very interesting characters. The tall secretary looks like someone in Happy together, but her eyes were different then. Very different. I don't recognise the others.

The review in Soompi , I think, thought that there might be a sequel, largely because of the ending. The guy was killed off by his gangster former buddies (which seems similar to glass shoes...ex gangster killed by gangsters... retribution K drama style) and one would think the main actress would end up with Soh Jung Ho the upright, public prosecuor, but she said she needed time ( I believe to get over her relationship with Suk Ki shi). They threw in the spanner at the end when she said that she may not get over Suk Ki shi in this life... started crying on his shoulder (Soh Jung Ho's). But there was a glimmer of hope when he said he would be waiting for her, whatever she decided. She in turn wrote that things were still unsure (sister may or may not walk). But there was a glimmer of hope, she said that she still had to eat sleep etc.. so my guess is she will do what is necessary even though in her heart she may still not get over Yoon Suk Ki.

My opinion : that is one crappy ending... very much like glass slippers..sisters decided to start a new life but a glimmer that the relationship may continue, the older sister said she'd like him as a friend and the younger sister saw him off at the airpot...... Goddd... why can't they be explicit, eh??

thanks.. i really feel the same.....alot of mixed signals with the characters...the way it ended, i thought there might be a Part II or somethingl
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

which car scene? I thought the scene where he went to kill the old man all by himself was really stupid. And he was supposed to be a smart guy.
    I like the drama a lot but , yes, the ending was bad. KSS looked good in 'the red shoes'...first time I saw him.
    I really don't get it! Alex has all the money and all the workers for him like tommy or so but why can't he employ somone to kill that old man for him?!?!

And it's logical how can one hit on the head kill Alex? man i hate the ending and how did that old man didn't have to go to jail?