Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Return of the Condor Heroes 《神雕侠侣》 (1983)

Apart from the leading actor and actress, I also love Au Yeung Pui San as Huang Rong, the role which she excellently portrays. Here, she looks beautiful, elegant, and intelligent. Lui Yau Wai as Li Mo Chou is also fit and CHUN WONG....THE BEST 'ZHOU BO TONG' FOREVER!!!

My favorite character in this series is actually Kwok Jing and Wong Yung, but i feel everyone portrayed their role really well. Its definitely one of my favorite series ever.

Actually there are several ROCH TVB 83 threads:

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/search.php?searchid=144909

Default ROCH 83 4ever

It doesn't hurt to have another forum dedicated to the best ROCH version!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thai guy
    Apart from the leading actor and actress, I also love Au Yeung Pui San as Huang Rong, the role which she excellently portrays. Here, she looks beautiful, elegant, and intelligent. Lui Yau Wai as Li Mo Chou is also fit and CHUN WONG....THE BEST 'ZHOU BO TONG' FOREVER!!!
    Totally agree with you on Au Yueng Pui San as the best older Wong Rong and Chun Wong as the best ever Chau Bot Tong in tv history. I also love the actress who played Saw Gu. Lau Dan is also the best North Begger, so glad to see him again in the newer TVB version too.

I spot a grave error there

The song name is 情義兩心堅. 情義倆心知 is sung by Alan Tam

Updated: Please use Unicode UTF-8 as Character Encoding to view the words.
    Last edited by MacGyver; 09-23-06 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    Actually there are several ROCH TVB 83 threads:

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/search.php?searchid=144909
    I already checked it and the thread has been deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by puckle84
    It doesn't hurt to have another forum dedicated to the best ROCH version!!
    Yeah..totally agreed......

Default The Classic ROCH 83-TVB

The Classic ROCH 83-TVB

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cylo.erinle.com/wp/sdwall1.jpg')

Scene capture of The CLassic ROCH'83-TVB.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cylo.erinle.com/tv/roch/behind/VImage028.jpg')

Default The Classic ROCH '83-TVB

The Classic ROCH '83-TVB

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.diezi.net/ding/pic/digi/chc_lar.jpg')

Yeah Au Yeung Pui San is da best Wong Yung i've seen. No other actreess has comed closed to potraying Wong Yung as good as her. I also agree dat the Zhou Bat Tong in dis series is also da best.

New ROCH MV made by Andy Lau and his production company FocusMusic/Films Ltd. The MV released in Andy Lau's "Voice (Limited Birthday Celebration Version) (CD+DVD)" on Sep 27, 2006 (Andy Lau's 45th birthday)

Check out the MV here at YouTube: 劉德華 Andy Lau - 情義兩心堅 "Strong Love in Two Hearts" MV @ YouTube

ps. This is also used as the theme song for TVB/HK Version of the ROCH2005 CCTV adaptation.

Quote Originally Posted by sakura1388
    This is also used as the theme song for TVB/HK Version of the ROCH2005 CCTV adaptation.
    Which version of ROCH are you talking about? Is it with Huang Xiao Ming and Liu Yi Fei? I cannot think of any version in 2005 anyway.

Indeed, Andy Lau did quite a good job in this song.

setting is cheesy compared to today. but a classic nevertheless
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by sakura1388
    New ROCH MV made by Andy Lau and his production company FocusMusic/Films Ltd. The MV released in Andy Lau's "Voice (Limited Birthday Celebration Version) (CD+DVD)" on Sep 27, 2006 (Andy Lau's 45th birthday)

Check out the MV here at YouTube: 劉德華 Andy Lau - 情義兩心堅 "Strong Love in Two Hearts" MV @ YouTube

ps. This is also used as the theme song for TVB/HK Version of the ROCH2005 CCTV adaptation.
    Whoah, So Andy sang the song that Teresa Cheung Tak Lan sang back in the classic ROCH? Sounds good. The mv is nice.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Well, my intention on wuxia is more on the WU side, so this classic wuxia kind of turn me off with the cheesy look setting and fights. The fights just look lame, and the use of inner energy (which is use most of time as stated in the novel) cannot transfer well in the classic version without the help of CGI and advance wire-fu. I usually don't care about the acting and stuff.

For that I usually look in another film and not in wuxia, maybe academy nominated or something, we have lots of good acting in those kind of movies.

My main interest is how they show the high-powered move of 18DP, dog beating skill, 9 Yin, Sad Palm, Vacant Fist, Jade Maiden etc. Clearly only the modern version can do well in this department. I try to watch the classic version, but I only survive like 5 minutes and then turn off my player.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    Well, my intention on wuxia is more on the WU side, so this classic wuxia kind of turn me off with the cheesy look setting and fights. The fights just look lame, and the use of inner energy (which is use most of time as stated in the novel) cannot transfer well in the classic version without the help of CGI and advance wire-fu. I usually don't care about the acting and stuff.

For that I usually look in another film and not in wuxia, maybe academy nominated or something, we have lots of good acting in those kind of movies.

My main interest is how they show the high-powered move of 18DP, dog beating skill, 9 Yin, Sad Palm, Vacant Fist, Jade Maiden etc. Clearly only the modern version can do well in this department. I try to watch the classic version, but I only survive like 5 minutes and then turn off my player.
    Well of course in 2006 this is lame to you. But in 1983 it's the only technology they had and they did a pretty good job with *what they had*. Of course the modern version -could do well in the CGI department but the acting department is not always ideal.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208

Hard to see what Jin Yong envision in his head. only 2006 brought that out from the book. example...battle of xiang yang.

I couldnt tell who was stronger in 83. Could only guess when someone gave up or actually lose. Internal energy need to be seen from each character.