Thread: dark heroine muk lan fa?

Default dark heroine muk lan fa?

Hi,

I am pretty much new to TVB series. I am starting to watch some of them (i.e. Justice Pao, etc.). I come across this short clip for TVB series dark heroine muk lan fa - 女黑俠木蘭花. It looks very interesting. I have been looking around to get it. But so far no luck. Any pointer is really appreciated. Thanks.

Hi guys,

I think I have made a mistake here. My friend told me that Justice Pao was created by TVB but then when I checked the logo it is belong to ATV. It is all misunderstood. Please correct me again if I am wrong.

-Nebby

TVB had a series with that title many year back ... like decades back. It was acted by Angie Chiu when she was young. Not suer if this is the one you watched.
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

i know there are several different versions of justice bao, i have the viet versions. but i'm pretty sure there are several different ones, i know the tvb had felix wong in one of them.

there's also one with kenny ho.
    Always in search of great historical/costume dramas.
    Find me on MyDramaList ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by nebby View Post
    Hi guys,

I think I have made a mistake here. My friend told me that Justice Pao was created by TVB but then when I checked the logo it is belong to ATV. It is all misunderstood. Please correct me again if I am wrong.

-Nebby
    After the success of the Taiwanese series Justice Pao, both TVB and ATV came out with their own Justice Pao in 1995, however, ATV was lucky enough to invite many famous Taiwanese actors (including ATV actors) to act in their series including the original Justice Pao and GongSun Ce actors with Ray Liu as Zhen Zhao. Vincent Zhao played Bai Yu Tang.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I saw Nu Hei Hap Mok Lan Fa back in the 80s around the time when it was still pretty new. It stars Angie Chiu and Sharen Yeung. I heard this is the series that Angie met her second husband(who is her current husband), Melvin Wong. It was made in 1981. It has not been released on DVD or VCD in any language yet. I only vaguely remember the series since I saw it so long ago, but I know for sure that I have seen it. My mom was going to re-rent it but my brother wouldn't let her since we have already seen it. My mom wanted to see how Melvin Wong looked. You will just have to wait for to be released... I think saw some clips on youtube but too bad I didn't save the link...I have been watching TVB series for over 20 years, so you can ask me anything.. However, I am more of an ancient series freak so I don't know much about modern series(only some of the classic ones that's it).
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

i think i also seen a muk lan fa, or hoa moc lan<-- viet. it had vincent jiao in it. i think
    Always in search of great historical/costume dramas.
    Find me on MyDramaList ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by lilviet_grl8o8 View Post
    i think i also seen a muk lan fa, or hoa moc lan<-- viet. it had vincent jiao in it. i think

I think you're mistaken, Hoa Moc Lan is Hua MuLan or Fa Muk Lan, not Muk Lan Fa. We're talking about different series here.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Yea, Suet Seung is right... Also, Muk Lan Fa was made in the early 80s while the series with Vincent was made in the late 90s.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.