Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 超極女生Chao Qi Nu Sheng 2006 aka Supergirls 2006!!!!

i dont know coz i havent watched the complete episode i am so sad our computer and internet is too slow to do downloading! grrr....

Awww. Nvm la. At least you can watch in TV. When I'm back in Msia, I have to watch all through the net. ^^ I'm waiting to watch the ShangHai concert. ^^

li yang looks so gorgeous despite her injury! i hope they do air it in hunantv so i could watche her! hey did you know that xu fei is so famous? she is included in chinese singers top 200 artist, to 50plus i think...she is the only chao chi nu sheng present in the list...how come liu li yang is not there when she's really so so good

awww, really? Ic, yeah she's really popular. Even her new song get into the top 10 and she's the oni one who did that. Hmm... Yeah I noe, plus Li Yang's new song is very nice. ^^ Hope she has a great solo album coming up. ^^ Apparently, Zhen Zhen will be producing some of the songs. Lina's album as well. I think Zhen Zhen's song are quite nice. She's quite good in composing. So i think Li Yang's album shud be great.

yeah xu fei's good but i hope li yang could olso reach that, or even better zhen zhen will compose for li yang? that would be great! zhen zhen is good and she has a nice voice, too! did you know that zhen zhen used to be my favorite! that was until i saw li yang perform 'fly me to the moon'! after that, li yang became my favorite although i still like zhen zhen! i'm so excited for li yang's album! i will definitely buy it!

Really? Hehe. Ic, I like Zhen Zhen too. ^^ I like her songs, suits her a lot eh. ^^ TOo bad she's not that popular though. Hmm...

she is so simple and cool...i am really looking forward to her producing li yang's songs

^^ yup, can't wait for the album. ^^
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

we will be the first ones to buy it

lolx yeah, the problem is dunno whether I can get it or not. COs i think it won't be sell else whr?? hmm.. Like here in australia, i can't even buy Jay's album. -.-" maybe others parts like melbourne and sydney they're available. So chances pretty slim. I'll look in M'sia though. Hopefully they sell it there.. Or else, then have to buy online. Hmm, havent done dat before.. have u?
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

here in the philippines, chinese albums are sold but at a later date than it's release...for instance, chao qi nu sheng albums of 2005 (li Yu Chun) are being sold already...i haven't done online buying coz it is pretty expensive...but unless you want it sobadly, i think it will be ok to buy online....but sometimes i hear people saying that if shipment got lost on it's way, you loose your money,too

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    here in the philippines, chinese albums are sold but at a later date than it's release...for instance, chao qi nu sheng albums of 2005 (li Yu Chun) are being sold already...i haven't done online buying coz it is pretty expensive...but unless you want it sobadly, i think it will be ok to buy online....but sometimes i hear people saying that if shipment got lost on it's way, you loose your money,too
    oic, when I get back to msia, I shall check and see whether they are available. Doubt it. But we shall see. ^^ I think Zhou Bi Chang's will be there cos she's popular in Msia. U have to be quite popular or else Msian sellers wont want to distribute it cos they dun wanna lose money...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

do you like zhou bi chiang? i dun noe her but i read she performed a lot of wang lee hom songs...i like lee hom well, i hope u could find li yang's album in malaysia so that we know she is known overseas!

I like Zhou Bi Chang just like any oher normal singer. haha. I only listen to few of her songs. I'm just glad she made it so far, from being a nobody to someone so popular now, surpassing Li Yu Chun even. (prolly not in China, but other places)
    Oh yeah, Bi Chang sang a lot of David Tao's songs, a bit of Lee Hom, some Jay's. She like singer+composers.

Yeah, I hope one day her album will be popular enough to hit the racks. ^^
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

hope so li yang just keeps on getting better

^^ Since this is about Chao Ji Nv Shen, lolx, we just keep going on bout LI Yang.
    oh, the Guang Zhou concert is comign up, 25th November and all li Zi(s) are working hard to make dat Li yang's 'ju chang' (main stage). Cos in Shang hai (it was Wen Jie's). Now Fei Die and Xue Li and Zi Ma all trying to prevent Li yang from being the main one so yeah, we shall see how it goes. Hopefully Guang ZHou Li Zi can win it for Li yang ^^
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

haha that's right...we only talk about li yang...we just so love her so the girls have a concert in every district? hey do you watch that on tv or in the net? coz they do not air it in hunantv ( the official channel of chao qi nu sheng) i hope to see it...hey how come zi ma, fei dai and xie li are against li yang? are the three group joining forces to stop li yang from making it on top? how selfish! hey if it becomes li yang's 'solo stage', what will she get? she will be the only one to perform solo? hey this friday on 'ye naw ye khai xin, reborn, xu fei and li na will guest star...i remeber once li yang also guest starred but she does not appear there anymore i really hope i can see her in several programs again and today, zhang liang Ying had a semi-concert in chao qi ge you hwei! i hope 2006 girls will also appear in that program one by one!

i read news online. aww, have u heard?? Li yang needs to do a surgery. Her condition is really not very good. Hope she'll get better soon. Don't think she'll participate in anything anytime soon. Aww. Poor girl, go through so much. Sigh...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

that is so sad let us all hope and pray for the success of li yang's surgery and her fast recovery....i miss seeing her

same.. hope this doesn't affect her career dat much...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~