Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Vic_Viper
    I think Claire's real parents are Niki and D.L... don't u guys feel that Niki and DL's story doesn't related to the main plot/story at all? Thus, they should be Claire's parents...
    except claire defintely does not look like she's got any african blood in her. if claire was in anyway related to niki, she'd likely be jessica's daughter instead of being direct daughter of niki. rumor has it we'll hear stuff about her mom next ep.
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver
    except claire defintely does not look like she's got any african blood in her. if claire was in anyway related to niki, she'd likely be jessica's daughter instead of being direct daughter of niki. rumor has it we'll hear stuff about her mom next ep.
    Nope. Claire is not Jessica/Niki's daughter.

Claire is too old to be their daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Radken
    Claire is too old to be their daughter.
    Yeah, how can I missed such common sense...
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Just saw the first episode the other day, and I got hooked right away. It looks like Heroes is living up to its amazing reviews.

I'd be able to watch the show peacefully knowing the Heroes won't be wearing any corny suits.

*****SPOILERS****

Nathan is Claire's father!!

The last episode opened up some interesting ideas for speculation...

Is the "super" gene recessive? i.e. are you more likely to have a super offspring if both parents are supers? Were Nathan and Niki part of some breeding program by Mr. Linderman? Does Kumiko have any powers?

Things to look forward to:

Nathan meeting Mr. Benett. Claire meeting uncle Peter.

I wonder if Hiro will become the samurai from the legend. It would be very B5.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

Quote Originally Posted by darkcser
    Is the "super" gene recessive? i.e. are you more likely to have a super offspring if both parents are supers? Were Nathan and Niki part of some breeding program by Mr. Linderman? Does Kumiko have any powers?
    i suppose if both parents have a super mutation, the child is obviously going to have a higher chance of inheriting it (rather than having a sponatneous super mutation). doesn't mean it's recessive.

i do wonder who this linderman is. i have a feeling we've already met him

i'm just waiting for mohinder to get his superpower

mohinder too has a superpower ability? :O ... What about Simone? .... hm, I'm also want to know who is Linderman?

I live in australia, so it's a bit behind, but I manage to see up to ep 15. .. I'm glad the ending wasn't hanging badly ...

Between Sylar and Peter at the moment, Sylar has more ability isn't he? Also, I wonder if Peter can absorb that guy that with Mr. Bennet, the one that can neutralize other power, or will he just can't use his superpower ability like Sylar?
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore
    mohinder too has a superpower ability? :O ... What about Simone? .... hm, I'm also want to know who is Linderman?

I live in australia, so it's a bit behind, but I manage to see up to ep 15. .. I'm glad the ending wasn't hanging badly ...

Between Sylar and Peter at the moment, Sylar has more ability isn't he? Also, I wonder if Peter can absorb that guy that with Mr. Bennet, the one that can neutralize other power, or will he just can't use his superpower ability like Sylar?
    Simone's just a love interest of the two men I guess.

*SPOILER*
    And she was just killed off but may return in future episodes. There goes the love triangle.

I don't quite understand Sylar's power. How does he absorb the powers of other superheroes?

We're only at ep4 this week in Singapore so I'm watching online.

I don't quite understand Sylar's power. How does he absorb the powers of other superheroes?

We're only at ep4 this week in Singapore so I'm watching online.
    I think Sylar's power is that he can listen and figure out how things work. This way he can take genes out of people and attach them to his own so that he acquires their powers.

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts
    He studied their brains, that's why he cut off the skulls of other heroes; just like how he fixes the watches, slowing "dismembering" parts of the brains to learn their ability.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

i like peters powers. Just by thinking of the power peter gets it, i think he needs to be expose to new powers to use it. i like hiro's powers too, i missed couple of the show, how did he lose his power?
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

ahhh man I'm so behind on this show. i plan to catch up during spring break. i hear it's getting worse though...

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8
    i like peters powers. Just by thinking of the power peter gets it, i think he needs to be expose to new powers to use it. i like hiro's powers too, i missed couple of the show, how did he lose his power?

****spoiler alert****

I think either he need to find the sword or he lost his confidence because he hasn't got the sword. I would think more to the confidence, because he still can bent time when he steal the sword from the museum.

So that guy that can neutralize and erase memory, will peter be able to absord or just get neutralize? because with sylar, he can use his power on him. any thoughts?
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore
    ****spoiler alert****

I think either he need to find the sword or he lost his confidence because he hasn't got the sword. I would think more to the confidence, because he still can bent time when he steal the sword from the museum.

So that guy that can neutralize and erase memory, will peter be able to absord or just get neutralize? because with sylar, he can use his power on him. any thoughts?
    but that's IF syler even lets peter near him. syler has obtained the ability to move things without touching them. even if peter goes invisible, syler would hear peter's heartbeat...

i wonder how they would bring simone back (if they do) though

i'm excited for next episode though...supposedly we get questions answered!

Can sylar do that? listen to people's heart beat just like that? Well, Sylar doesn't know yet about Peter ability, he killed Peter once, I wonder if Peter absorb anything from Sylar at that time ... lol!!! from one question to another... he,he,he....
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

maybe peter can also figure out how things work too now?

can peter absorb the haitian's powers too? if you are unaffected by powers, can your powers be absorbed by someone else?

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

i cant wait to see who this Mr Linderman is....he's connected to all the things that happened i really curious what his intentions really are.....this series is getting particularly intense....what i really look forward to is when all the heroes are united and figure out about that apocalypse thingy....
    but if peter succeeds in controlling his powers, then the explosion wouldnt happen, right? so, no blown-up new york anymore?
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 02-23-07 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver
    can peter absorb the haitian's powers too? if you are unaffected by powers, can your powers be absorbed by someone else?
    Perhaps it may just be a matter of who has better strength and control of his powers?

Heroes is so engrossing!