Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

Default Heroes

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6136/1sy5.jpg')

I guess I'm too lazy to type my thoughts for this. Thus I attracted the words from a poster in other forum.

In less then 24hrs the TV premiere of Heroes, a show of ordinary people gaining extraordinary abilities, begins. Some will meet, some will fight. Some try to hide their abilities, some embrace them. Different people, different ideologies. None will be the same again. This is their journey.
    Monday @9pm on NBC.

I haven't been so hyped for a show since Buffy or Battlestar.

Cast:

Greg Grunberg .... Matt Parkman (2006)
    Masi Oka .... Hiro Nakamura (2006)
    Hayden Panettiere .... Claire Bennet (2006)
    Ali Larter .... Niki Sanders (2006)
    Santiago Cabrera .... Isaac Mendez (2006)
    Noah Gray-Cabey .... Micah Sanders (2006)
    Adrian Pasdar .... Nathan Petrelli (2006)
    Sendhil Ramamurthy .... Mohinder Suresh (2006)
    Leonard Roberts .... D.L. Hawkins (2006)
    Milo Ventimiglia .... Peter Petrelli (2006)
    Tawny Cypress .... Simone Deveraux (2006)
    Jack Coleman .... Horned Rim Glasses (2006)

My own words:
    This is simply an amazing series! Since year 2000, I have not been addict to America series due to some reasons, but now, I'm totally fully amazingly fall in love with this new series. Here's the website for dl link http://search3.btchina.net/btsearch....=heroes&type=0 some are in low res while others in 1080i depend on which u want to dl.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

I just saw the first five episodes of this series. I love it.

i've not missed a single episode of this. i get home from work just in time to watch it. damn...the cheerleader is cute and hiro is the man!

i liked how present-hiro puts on the engrish accent, but when future-hiro comes from the future, he speaks great english.

it's hilarious and i can't wait to see tonight's episode. i haven't been this excited since SG-1/BSG, and that's saying a lot since i spend more time with books than television.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien
    i liked how present-hiro puts on the engrish accent, but when future-hiro comes from the future, he speaks great english.
    Somehow, I like this line from Hiro alot; I'm Hiro Nakamura, I'm from the future, I have a message for you.

The future Hiro is way too cool compare to the present one.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Man, this is on in about 3hr+30 minutes. This is the final episode for 2006 until 2007.

Ach...one freakin' month!

And tonight...a HERO dies...hmm...who could it be? I'm thinking it's Mohinder, so Claire's adoptive father would find the data that he has uncovered and use that to "help/destroy" the HEROES in the future.

Just speculation from me...
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Hiro's my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien
    Man, this is on in about 3hr+30 minutes. This is the final episode for 2006 until 2007.

Ach...one freakin' month!

And tonight...a HERO dies...hmm...who could it be? I'm thinking it's Mohinder, so Claire's adoptive father would find the data that he has uncovered and use that to "help/destroy" the HEROES in the future.

Just speculation from me...
    I wonder why Sylar just stayed locked up in his cell without the Haitian guy there to neutralize his abilities. Was he just trying to glean as much info as posssible from his captors?

Does Sylar have some sort of healing ability or extra toughness? Or has he been using TK to soften the impact of bullets and falling damage? Claire's father mentioned that Sylar has exhibited multiple powers but how many explicit uses of his powers have we seen outside of TK?
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

This series is Smallville rival?

Quote Originally Posted by darkcser
    Claire's father mentioned that Sylar has exhibited multiple powers but how many explicit uses of his powers have we seen outside of TK?

Freezing ability? Is the ability of cutting the skull using his finger counted as TK?

Do u all think Slyar will still be able to possess Eden's power since Eden blew her own brain?

So... does the show really has a dinosaur in the future???
    Last edited by Vic_Viper; 12-05-06 at 05:58 PM.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

In the future, Hiro will travel in the past...to the time of dinosaur. At least that's what I'm thinking.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam-Freedom
    This series is Smallville rival?
    The current state of Smallville right now is crap compare to Heroes. I'm fade-up of the whining lana and her love story hope someone can just kill her. She doesn't have any purpose in the story. To the writers please put LOIS to the front line right now and match her with Clark.

Though this doesn't really reflect anything... but I would like to say this due to the recent Heroes vs Smallville poll; the average votes for Heroes on Yahoo TV is 8000+++ votes of 5/5 Stars whereas Smallville is 1300+ votes of 5/5 Stars. You can easily see the number of fans of both series searching though Yahoo TV.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Don't mean to bump the topic but is the show on hiatus?
    I'm cold, wet and incredibly grouchy.

Milo Ventimiglia I like Milo! I haven't seen an episode of this yet because I've been busy all semester. For info, try looking it up on www.imdb.com to see if its on hiatus.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by .DotPoint.
    Don't mean to bump the topic but is the show on hiatus?
    Yes... it resume on 22nd Jan 07.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

All aired Heroes episodes are currently available at nbc.com until the new episodes air. I'm surprised NBC is doing this. Wonder if the embedded commercials are allowing them to break even on the server/bandwidth costs. Hope this setup works for them.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

Yay!
    Heroes is back on!
    Godsend was a great episode.

PS. If you follow the show religiously like I do, the code for the Linderman thing is
    "MT36"

During the show's hiatus my excitement started to dwine... but my love for this show has been revived!

Sob! I missed it!

I think Claire's real parents are Niki and D.L... don't u guys feel that Niki and DL's story doesn't related to the main plot/story at all? Thus, they should be Claire's parents...
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐