Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Liu Li Yang

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    argh... crutches.. i remember when i had crutches... and under my arms hurt more than my foot.
    it did? poor li yang

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    it did? poor li yang
    i hope she uses wheelchairs more; it wont hurt as much as she wont waste as much energy. Most of all, i wish she will heal quickly whens the thank you concert tonight?
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

argh... i miss out on the thank you concert...i have to go to bed early 4 tomoz flight.. .argh

better than me who missed out on evertyhing.. T-T..hope someone will upload li yang's part soon.. the whole concert is too big to be downloaded..

btw, bigmaster, i rmbr u mentioned kenji right? he's wu ke qun... he's the artist featured on one show that li yang co hosted once..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    better than me who missed out on evertyhing.. T-T..hope someone will upload li yang's part soon.. the whole concert is too big to be downloaded....
    argh u poor thing... dont worry im sure it will be. she was great!! more details go to another thread about super girls i made a big post BUHAHAHAHA

better than me who missed out on evertyhing.. T-T..hope someone will upload li yang's part soon.. the whole concert is too big to be downloaded..

btw, bigmaster, i rmbr u mentioned kenji right? he's wu ke qun... he's the artist featured on one show that li yang co hosted once..
    yea i did, i liked his songs...n his coat during the concert looked fabulous! really? what show? is he a singer? n was the show shown before li yang entered chao ji? by the way, what was li yang's job before? thanks im sure you'l be able to dl it soon

argh... i miss out on the thank you concert...i have to go to bed early 4 tomoz flight.. .argh
    yea it was tonight...it was great...it was sort of a fun pk...the girls were divided into 2 groups n pk'ed each other...li yang only sang at the end coz she has to be in a wheel chair...she sang 'gan en de xin' have a nice vacation girlikeme

yea i did, i liked his songs...n his coat during the concert looked fabulous! really? what show? is he a singer? n was the show shown before li yang entered chao ji? by the way, what was li yang's job before? thanks im sure you'l be able to dl it soon
    Yeah, i forgot what's the title called, but she co-hosted once alongside 'jiao jiao' for this 'ge you hui' (meeting with fans - which is the episode featuring Kenji Wu (he is a singer) and his fans).. and yeah, dat show was when she's still working with the Tv station.. (not Hunan, either the beijing or the shenzhou' one..)

She was more in the backdrop/stage kind of jobs, some minor directing, organising etc..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Yeah, i forgot what's the title called, but she co-hosted once alongside 'jiao jiao' for this 'ge you hui' (meeting with fans - which is the episode featuring Kenji Wu (he is a singer) and his fans).. and yeah, dat show was when she's still working with the Tv station.. (not Hunan, either the beijing or the shenzhou' one..)

She was more in the backdrop/stage kind of jobs, some minor directing, organising etc..
    thats so cool! i like that kind of job (li yang's previous job! ) always wanted to be a film director someday(like jack neo)

thats so cool! i like that kind of job (li yang's previous job! ) always wanted to be a film director someday(like jack neo)
    lolc icic... i'm sure u also like her present job.. haha ^^
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

lolc icic... i'm sure u also like her present job.. haha ^^
    haha! you got it right!

hahahahaha when she went overseas she worked at a comercial station didnt she?

li yang, indeed,is meant to be a star hehehe

oo reli?? din noe bout dat.. just noe she study but work to pay off living expenses..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

oo reli?? din noe bout dat.. just noe she study but work to pay off living expenses..
    she did? thats so independent n responsible of her! all the more do i have reasons to like her even more hehehe

I bet shes super rich atm aswell, much richer than randoms everywhere in China.
    Wears designer clothing worth thousands .
    Her family should be very well off nowdays.

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    I bet shes super rich atm aswell, much richer than randoms everywhere in China.
    Wears designer clothing worth thousands .
    strife, just curious, what do u think of li yang? you have watched a few chao ji episodes right?

Umm dunno lol, she looks pretty nice.
    I only watch bits and pieces of super girls singing and many of their adverts lol.
    That winner from the first Chao Nv series has that ridiculous crest toothpaste ad that made fall onto the ground in laughter.

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    Umm dunno lol, she looks pretty nice.
    I only watch bits and pieces of super girls singing and many of their adverts lol.
    That winner from the first Chao Nv series has that ridiculous crest toothpaste ad that made fall onto the ground in laughter.
    oh i see....glad she looked pretty nice to you actually, i havent watched the whole season also but from what i have watched, i love it! yea yu chun looks funny havent seen that toothpaste commercial but yu chun really has the tendency of making people laugh but she's cool imo...not realy good in singing but she carries herself well in her own style...

oh i see....glad she looked pretty nice to you actually, i havent watched the whole season also but from what i have watched, i love it! yea yu chun looks funny havent seen that toothpaste commercial but yu chun really has the tendency of making people laugh but she's cool imo...not realy good in singing but she carries herself well in her own style...
    if it's the first chao nv champion, it's an you qi, not li yu chun.. many people thinks dat 2005 chao nv is the first year (successful year, but not the first).. it started in 2004, not so popular, and in fact, the winner an you qi only became popular (nor very) when the second season (with yu chun, bibi and liang ying etc) was hitting high ratings.. because only then, people realise what's chao nv and oh, she's the first winner.. she must be very grateful. lol... i have nothing against her except the fact she sang a ridiculous song (her song, actually released in her album) with Jay Chou in it.. the title being, Ni Hao Zhou Jie Lun, by far the most ridiculous thing i've heard..

Quote Originally Posted by strife au
    I bet shes super rich atm aswell, much richer than randoms everywhere in China. Wears designer clothing worth thousands .
    yeah but even before she's famous, i think her family is quite rich, to be able to pay her tuition fees in UK... but i doubt she's earning a lot atm.. lol.. she's not doing much and in addtion to her injury, no money is coming in lol.. and i doubt those concerts she did are paid.. it's prolly more like part of the contract.. i think most of the chao ji nv shens are highly ripped off by their company cos wen jie has attended so many activities since she came out, yet, they were saying she has ZERO salary cos she's not doing any ad etc.. lucky for her she now has this theme song to sing.. lol..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~