Page 20 of 65 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Liu Li Yang

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    reborns from hang zhou right? hahahah yea jus bec they look good...but realy, there are stil lots of chao ji who r prettier than them...the onli thing i admire them of is they hav guts!!! they hav guts to sing in a crowd even if they canot sing hahahahahaha
    yeah... from hang zhou.. at first i tot tang xiao will win, who noes it's them but tang xiao isn't dat great anyway.. i like the third placer the most, zhang yan.. she's a lot better than the other two.. lol.. tang xiao only got chosen because of her drama thingy.. or else, gong he would have been in the final 10.. hmm.. can't believe the judges put her thru to top ten even though she did a reliiiii bad rendition of 'huo' (fire), ai meng meng does it much better.. they just wanna put unique people through.. like how they owes help Zhu ya Qiong (cos she can compose), Zhen Zhen (same reason), Tang Xiao (drama), Xu Fei (guitar but mainly because of her clean crisp voice dat easily touches people..), Reborn (dancing..and LOOKS).. oh, and how can i forget shang wen jie.. haha cos of she french-ish voice.. It's pretty pathetic.. though some of their choices are fair, but most are bad... And that's how the denied ya fei, gong he etc.. hmm... so unfair... cos they TOT those people are going to get through by voting, but AHA!!!! they didn't.. -.-''''
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    yeah... from hang zhou.. at first i tot tang xiao will win, who noes it's them but tang xiao isn't dat great anyway.. i like the third placer the most, zhang yan.. she's a lot better than the other two.. lol.. tang xiao only got chosen because of her drama thingy.. or else, gong he would have been in the final 10.. hmm.. can't believe the judges put her thru to top ten even though she did a reliiiii bad rendition of 'huo' (fire), ai meng meng does it much better.. they just wanna put unique people through.. like how they owes help Zhu ya Qiong (cos she can compose), Zhen Zhen (same reason), Tang Xiao (drama), Xu Fei (guitar but mainly because of her clean crisp voice dat easily touches people..), Reborn (dancing..and LOOKS).. oh, and how can i forget shang wen jie.. haha cos of she french-ish voice.. It's pretty pathetic.. though some of their choices are fair, but most are bad... And that's how the denied ya fei, gong he etc.. hmm... so unfair... cos they TOT those people are going to get through by voting, but AHA!!!! they didn't.. -.-''''

what a pity....tang xiao do dramas? as in acting? yea i liked meng mengs huo

what a pity....tang xiao do dramas? as in acting? yea i liked meng mengs huo
    no as in musical theaterical stuff..

another new link to vote, this one, unlimited times....

http://tech.tom.com/mobile/2007/se_w880c.html
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

no as in musical theaterical stuff..

another new link to vote, this one, unlimited times....

http://tech.tom.com/mobile/2007/se_w880c.html
    oh...so she did theatre? thats swell well, im off to voting! hop it works dis tym

oh...so she did theatre? thats swell well, im off to voting! hop it works dis tym
    yeah, she's studying musical production kind of thing, datz why she does all those musicals...

a link recommended by one li zi.. hehe it's sort of like li yang's board on the company's website..
    http://cache.tianya.cn/publicforum/C.../1/61767.shtml
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

yeah, she's studying musical production kind of thing, datz why she does all those musicals...

a link recommended by one li zi.. hehe it's sort of like li yang's board on the company's website..
    http://cache.tianya.cn/publicforum/C.../1/61767.shtml

i lov the site! li yangs so pretty i always like her get up...whatever she wears, shel stil look good in it...truly charming!

not being biased, remember, during the finals, wen jie, wei2, li yang n meng2 all wore the red get-up...the 3 of them looked weird in it but li yang stil has the touch of class...but the one where she was wearin a bulky pinkish coat, i didnt really like it for her
    Last edited by big master; 01-12-07 at 08:38 AM.

.but the one where she was wearin a bulky pinkish coat, i didnt really like it for her
    o, dat coat, but compare to wei wei's and wen jie's, i'll pass.. hahahahhahaa
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

o, dat coat, but compare to wei wei's and wen jie's, i'll pass.. hahahahhahaa
    yea too bulky, seems to heavy for li yang...

yea too bulky, seems to heavy for li yang...
    dunno if it's heavy, it just looks sort of weird.. and her hair dat day wasn't exactly at it's best either.. lolx...

I sort of like her shirt though, but only when the coat is on.. The front bit (collar bit) looks really nice, but it has a really weird cutting, eg, the shoulder bits, looks too stiff...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

yea not the best get up for her...imo, she looks best in comforatble clothes like shirt n jeans...very natural n fresh

yea not the best get up for her...imo, she looks best in comforatble clothes like shirt n jeans...very natural n fresh
    yeah same.. i like her in those better too.. but sometimes she looks really boyish till the extent she can really be passed as a guy.. hmm then sometimes she can look real girlish.. but i prefer her to be half half.. hahahahah.. sounds wrong but i reckon she looks best with the touch of both..

the pink coat u r referring to is this one right??

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/img/assets/200609/060930052434060929chaonu12.jpg')

new pic..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://hiphotos.baidu.com/meizikaka/pic/item/6a414f43bc6d22109213c67e.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo4.yupoo.com/20070106/232442_792068526_jzwonlol.jpg')
    actually quite old.. haha taken during the new year concert..

these ones dunno when, but is also quite new..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://hiphotos.baidu.com/meizikaka/pic/item/89a7a88ff68019eff11f362b.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://hiphotos.baidu.com/meizikaka/pic/item/794247b5f73c98cf37d3ca35.jpg')

btw girlikeme, Li yang cut her hair already but the pics are yet to be released.. and Li yang is going to be the ambassador for great wall.. going to record a new song that goes with it..
    Last edited by ChestNut; 01-14-07 at 09:16 AM.
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

hahaha i like this post i agree with most tang xiao... i never liked her . Not so strong in voice, or performance OF VOICE. omg!!! i so agree with you!!!! she did that 'huo' SOOOOOOOOO baddly.... urgh. her words wasnt clear, and her moves were a bit... *clears throat*. Ai meng meng's IS much better. If tang xiao hadnt passed, she wouldve DEFINATELY been kicked out straight away because of her low votes. er... zhu ya chong; she versed ya fei ? right? in that last match before national top 10? i think that ya chong's performance of 'yue liang dai biao wo de xin' was completely pathetic. she sang out of tune, and already lost my interest within the 1st ten seconds. Unlike Yafei, on the other side, she did 'ka men' much better than wen jie, language and performance wise, if its voice, i think ya fei is a bit better, but maybe they are around the same. Ya fei was really great, and her moves werent so *cough cough* the same as tang xiao's. Hm... i reckon its because zhen zhen has this really special voice, and her songs, they have this kinda spark, but if its one thing i want her to improve, it would be the pronounciation of words.... when she was singing 'when you believe' , i couldnt understand one word, and lost my attention straight away, coz it sounded really bad... and her voice isnt suitable for those kinda songs anyway... I reckon that xu fei was pretty good, even though she lost. i just reckon she kinda didnt get any better after the national top 10. i liked her 'nan dao'
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

hahaha i cbs getting the quotes abt reborn, etc. so i'll just write it in one quick post

Yes chestnut! thank you! i keep getting that song mixed up with hua tian cuo... argh.

Talking back about it....*flashbak*

Li yang spent half of the time looking at reborn and li na, coz i think she was surprised by the low level of skill of two city champions, reborn was no where as bad as li na. Li na couldnt get her voice up, and it was so soft and was too slow, and out of tune. Li na also thought she was 'the best and the star' so during the song, she kept on stepping to the side until she was far away from reborn and li yang, so it looked like she was doing a solo. argh.

Reborn... the only reason the judges patheticly like them isnt because of looks, its because of their so called 'skill' in performing on stage, its not a bloody dancing competition!!! they are more dancers than singers. Yes, it is important to have some kinda skill in performance, but their singing is far from average. Their looks arnt what i would call good, coz i found a picture of them without make-up.... *dun dun dun?* if i find it, i'll post it. and you know, my dad realised something. they arnt actually that skinny. Big sister likes to wear pants more, while little sister likes to wear skirts. Big sister's waist is gigantic,,, and little sister has thunder thighs.... not that its fat, but its just a big difference from what i imagined.

Yeah, but really to be fair, the When you believe sang by Zhen Zhen was REALLY bad and they judges shouldn't have put her through because it should really base on that round's performance and not accumulative impressions right?

I actually quite like Xu Fei's songs, her voice is a bit more emotional when compare to say, Wei Wei. Wei Wei, though has really powerful voice, she's almost emotionless...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Yeah, but really to be fair, the When you believe sang by Zhen Zhen was REALLY bad and they judges shouldn't have put her through because it should really base on that round's performance and not accumulative impressions right?

I actually quite like Xu Fei's songs, her voice is a bit more emotional when compare to say, Wei Wei. Wei Wei, though has really powerful voice, she's almost emotionless...
    HAHAHA wei wei .... emotionless.. well... shez not that emotionless... like when she sang li ge and 'si le dou yao ai' and 'ru guo wo mei you ai guo...' WAIT WAIT WAIT... HOLD ON A SECOND... I AGREE WITH YOU NOW CHESTNUT... she is emotionless!!!! those songs are just emotioned with the voice... not her face..... omigosh your right!!!

Yeah.... zhen zhen shouldnt have been put through. that was really bad.....

i agree about wei...she is good n all but she just fails to move me with her singing...really good but not spine tingling....emotionless is the right word, not that she is emotionless but she leaves her audience emotionless....

tan wei wei can emotion me when i have my eyes closed. her voice is definately 100 percent emotional, but her face is 10% emotional.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    tan wei wei can emotion me when i have my eyes closed. her voice is definately 100 percent emotional, but her face is 10% emotional.
    i agree about wei...she is good n all but she just fails to move me with her singing...really good but not spine tingling....emotionless is the right word, not that she is emotionless but she leaves her audience emotionless....
    yeah, datz why she OWES lose to XF during Pks.. cos Xu Fei is like the most emotional one out of them all, not that the rest don't, but Xu Fei's songs are more easy to protray sadness kind of thing..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

yeah, datz why she OWES lose to XF during Pks.. cos Xu Fei is like the most emotional one out of them all, not that the rest don't, but Xu Fei's songs are more easy to protray sadness kind of thing..
    Yeah. Seriously, Xufei's voice isnt that good. its just her emotion that gives her a push up.

yea xu fei...her eyes alone can make me feel her song....