Page 21 of 65 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Liu Li Yang

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    yea xu fei...her eyes alone can make me feel her song....
    yeah, she said once a girl worker told her, her eyes are real nice and can communicate.. thus she only need to use her eyes to attracts fans.. maybe datz why so many ppl like her..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    yeah, she said once a girl worker told her, her eyes are real nice and can communicate.. thus she only need to use her eyes to attracts fans.. maybe datz why so many ppl like her..
    powerful eyes..... but its true she may not be pretty but she has a way to make people like her....

powerful eyes..... but its true she may not be pretty but she has a way to make people like her....
    yeah.. li yang too.. hahaa

i started liking li yang a lot during the 7 to 5 in GZ district when she teamed up with DU Chang Rui and Sun Yi Xin and she did Only You.. dat was real comical..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

yeah.. li yang too.. hahaa

i started liking li yang a lot during the 7 to 5 in GZ district when she teamed up with DU Chang Rui and Sun Yi Xin and she did Only You.. dat was real comical..
    i started with fly me too d moon n cant seem to get over her!!!!

i started with fly me too d moon n cant seem to get over her!!!!
    lolx, dat was real different.. hehe.. her dancing n singing for the first time..

and i like her even more when she did 'tell me' .. she actually sang and rapped.. i was like WOW.. she's heaps good..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

lolx, dat was real different.. hehe.. her dancing n singing for the first time..

and i like her even more when she did 'tell me' .. she actually sang and rapped.. i was like WOW.. she's heaps good..
    i hope i cud see those...too bad i missed it all! yea her performance made me in awe!!! i was sick back then, browsed the tv to see something good...n i did! after that, i became a regular n dedicated viewer of chao ji!!!

i hope i cud see those...too bad i missed it all! yea her performance made me in awe!!! i was sick back then, browsed the tv to see something good...n i did! after that, i became a regular n dedicated viewer of chao ji!!!
    icic.. lolx.. wat a coincidence then.. yeah, u will be able to see it from tuduo next time when u have better connection hehe.. dun worry..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

icic.. lolx.. wat a coincidence then.. yeah, u will be able to see it from tuduo next time when u have better connection hehe.. dun worry..
    haha yea i hope so during that time, those performances wil already be considered classics hehehe

haha yea i hope so during that time, those performances wil already be considered classics hehehe
    yeah, i always re-watch them everynow n then cos it's real funny..lol
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

hey! any updates? how did our yang yang do in the polls? i hope she is on the top!

i started liking li yang in 10-7.... i dont really watch 50-20, or 20-10, coz i never find someone i like, coz theres so many people... and in the end i forget anywayz LOL.

hm... i didint really like li yang's fly me to the moon, i dunno why... but thats only my opinion. it was good, but not in my interest. i also didnt quite like that one called 'xiao gu liang',but i LOVED LOVED LOVED HAI KUO TIAN KONG... THE FIRST TIME SHE SANG IT.... coz the first time is much much much better than the second one. HAI KUO TIAN KONG.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

hey! any updates? how did our yang yang do in the polls? i hope she is on the top!
    won the one against the 'meng xiang zhong guo' guy (champion) which ended at 6 today.. the votes are meant to determine who's going to be the ambassador for their products and bad news is, i heard they are skwing very storngly towards the guy cos previous years, it has always been contestants from meng xiang zhong guo..

the other one whr wen jie overtook li yang, we are still losing on second stop, behind by quite a lot of votes.. hmm...

the chun wan not sure, but tieba mod/owner asked us to stop voting cos the poll has less significance compare to others..

a new one is sms voting, so we can't do anything.. but wen jie's top and li yang is not even in top ten.. T-T li zi(s) didn't know bout the poll only till recently.. it's called the "Xing Ren Wang" (newcomer king)
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

won the one against the 'meng xiang zhong guo' guy (champion) which ended at 6 today.. the votes are meant to determine who's going to be the ambassador for their products and bad news is, i heard they are skwing very storngly towards the guy cos previous years, it has always been contestants from meng xiang zhong guo..

the other one whr wen jie overtook li yang, we are still losing on second stop, behind by quite a lot of votes.. hmm...

the chun wan not sure, but tieba mod/owner asked us to stop voting cos the poll has less significance compare to others..

a new one is sms voting, so we can't do anything.. but wen jie's top and li yang is not even in top ten.. T-T li zi(s) didn't know bout the poll only till recently.. it's called the "Xing Ren Wang" (newcomer king)
    aww too bad! bad congratulations to yang yang in winning the other poll! i hop she wud catch up soon in the other polls sms? darn! cant do anything about it....

aww too bad! bad congratulations to yang yang in winning the other poll! i hop she wud catch up soon in the other polls sms? darn! cant do anything about it....
    yeah, but then winning doesn't mean they'll choose her.. datz quite stupid because i tot that's the WHOLE point of voting. Because of that poll, all li zi(s) abandond other polls and hence, got toppled by others in ranking. And now they are saying they won't necessary choose her, *ROAR* comfort myself, at least she tops it..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

yeah, but then winning doesn't mean they'll choose her.. datz quite stupid because i tot that's the WHOLE point of voting. Because of that poll, all li zi(s) abandond other polls and hence, got toppled by others in ranking. And now they are saying they won't necessary choose her, *ROAR* comfort myself, at least she tops it..
    what? then whats the use of the poll? crazy! senseless decisions!!!!

what? then whats the use of the poll? crazy! senseless decisions!!!!
    i KNOW!!! and they have the audacity to say, the will consider one of the fifteen candidates.. it's like so obvious they're gonna pick the other guy.. hmm.. they just wanna make it sound fair.. they could have just play foul during the votes, i wonder why not... let us win and then say, oh, they're not picking her for sure.. -.-''
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

i KNOW!!! and they have the audacity to say, the will consider one of the fifteen candidates.. it's like so obvious they're gonna pick the other guy.. hmm.. they just wanna make it sound fair.. they could have just play foul during the votes, i wonder why not... let us win and then say, oh, they're not picking her for sure.. -.-''
    weirdos! at least the people will know they are making a lousy decision of not choosing the winner!!!! its ok. li yang have far better things to do than that! (haha, did i sound like a sour-grape? hehehe

weirdos! at least the people will know they are making a lousy decision of not choosing the winner!!!! its ok. li yang have far better things to do than that! (haha, did i sound like a sour-grape? hehehe
    haha it's ok, many li zi(s) are reacting the same way.. haha they're like totally making sure all li zi to buy their products only when they actually endorse li yang.. and made big attention notices warning everyone not to buy first.. lolx
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

haha it's ok, many li zi(s) are reacting the same way.. haha they're like totally making sure all li zi to buy their products only when they actually endorse li yang.. and made big attention notices warning everyone not to buy first.. lolx

surely, they will regret it!!! bwahahahah

surely, they will regret it!!! bwahahahah
    lol, one li zi suggested they are just utilising the poll as a publicity act.. how low of them.. they wanna let more people know that guy called ShanYe and their company.. cos it's said they already tot of endorsing ShanYe.. hate to say this but it works. well, at least now i know who he is....
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~