View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight with YG and all his abilities against the last 4 greats?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yang Guo with maimum sadness, heavy iron sword, and sleeve

9 19.15%
  • Gwok Jing, Zhou Batong, Huang Yoshi, Yideng

38 80.85%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yang Guo against 4 greats with his maximum sadness, heavy iron sword and his sleeve.

Default If Yeung Gor were to freak out, how many Greats would it take to hold him down?

People become extraordinarily strong when they are extremely upset. It's the adrenalin rush that comes with strong emotional reactions. A person in the thrall of a powerful emotional episode might have much more than his/her regular strength...so much so that they could probably beat the living hell out of people they normally couldn't hurt.

Let's say Yeung Gor, at the end of those sixteen years, discovers that Little Dragon Girl had died after all. He freaks out and becomes suicidal. Those who care about him, of course, don't want him to die. Say that Gwok Jing, East Heretic Wong Yerk See, South Emperor 1 Deng, and Chow Bak Tung are all there. Normally, each of these guys could probably fight Yeung Gor to a draw. With Yeung Gor in suicidal mode, however, could even the four of them together hold him down (note: they're not trying to beat him in martial arts or hurt him; they're trying to restrain him from hurting himself)?

A similar situation is crazy OYF, and we saw HYS, H7G and Gj at loss at what to do. So I think at least 3 Greats, to hold him down in the flurry of supercharged sad palms.

Or have 1 HR and 1 good lie and 1 great to tap him. a long the lines there she is coming towards us...YiDeng/HYS taps YG's accupoint.

well, I dont really know the answer; his sad palm power would be at full if he discoverd XLN was dead, thats for sure.

However, in ROCH, YG did think that XLN had died, and did get suicidal; he jumped off that cliff. But I dont think he went totally crazy, cause when he didnt die, GX jumped down, and he saved her, and all it took was her request that he not commit suicide.

So in that sense, Guo Xiang is enough to 'hold down' YG; no need for Greats
    havent come up with a good one yet..

Quote Originally Posted by yittz
    Or have 1 HR and 1 good lie and 1 great to tap him. a long the lines there she is coming towards us...YiDeng/HYS taps YG's accupoint.
    Yeung Gor might no longer be listening, however. His mind is probably gone.

I think Gwok Jing and Chow Bak Tung would need to somehow lock up Yeung Gor's one good arm and legs for a few seconds (which would be easier said than done in this case, but Gwok Jing could try using a Mongolian wrestling hold on him) while Wong Yerk See and 1 Deng try to seal his accupressure points. I'm not even sure if that would work considering that Yeung Gor knows how to unseal his own accupressure points (but in his grief, he might not be able to work up the concentration necessary to do it).

They'd need to use some cheap tactics.

Zhou Botong: "Look, it's Dragon Girl behind you."
    //Yang Guo turns around.
    //somebody seals his acupoints.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by yittz
    A similar situation is crazy OYF, and we saw HYS, H7G and Gj at loss at what to do.
    That was somewhat different. At the Second Mt. Hua Sword Tournament, Wong Yerk See, Hung 7 Gung, and Gwok Jing were still thinking "fair competition" and tried to fight Au Yeung Fung one-on-one. In the scenario I'm proposing, nobody cares about fairness or competition: it's strictly an effort (by any means necessary) to stop a crazed Yeung Gor from harming himself.

ZBT, GJ to help distract YG with their L/R skill.
    HR to "lie" to him about XLN being just behind YG.
    Yideng and HYS to seal his acupoint with their 1YZ and TZSG.

i don't think it'd get into a stage of an actual fight....
    they'd use some underhanded technique....

most likely a lie on HR's part concerned with something about XLN

But YG has already know HR had deceived him over Nan Hai Shen Ni story. He would have no more reason to believe her. YG learnt the technique to unseal any sealed acupoint and with his melancholic palm at its peak... he might simply go berserk and become as insane as his godfather, OYF.

if they just wish to hold him off without serious fight then the great would lose, since YG had mostly learned lots of skill and imparted his own, therefore YG would be consider undefeatable if he at the state of losing control as his strength would either double or triple than normal.

either they have to injure him without killing or to play catch and mouse, waiting for his energy to deplete as for most cases, people whom out of control generates power more but loses endurance quickly.
    Let him be violent,
    Let him be evil,
    For me, it is enough if I
    just breathe in my pure energy."

http://echallengor.blogspot.com

http://ech33.ui2u.com

Well, at least 1D is there. 1YZ's sealng method isn't self-unsealable. Even another person wouldn have great difficulty unsealing it.

Well, at least 1D is there. 1YZ's sealng method isn't self-unsealable. Even another person wouldn have great difficulty unsealing it.
    Yep. Agree on that.

But YG has already know HR had deceived him over Nan Hai Shen Ni story. He would have no more reason to believe her. YG learnt the technique to unseal any sealed acupoint and with his melancholic palm at its peak... he might simply go berserk and become as insane as his godfather, OYF.
    Now you get GJ to tell the lie. I think YG may spend a few seconds thinking first before doubting him.
    可惜不是你 陪我到最后

I think the 3 Greats are needed. At his peek of sadness, I'm pretty sure that the power of his Sad Palm exceeds XF or GJ's XL18Z. GJ and ZBT need to act as Hard/Soft to handle YG. Yi Deng needs to find a point during the battle where he can seal the pressure point of YG. Yi Deng has mastered 1 Yang zhi to the highest level, so I don't think YG can self unseal it.

but what YG were able to move his acupressure from being sealed by 1D. YG do know how to shift his acupoints by learning the 9yin, so it`ll be hard for 1D to sealed it though he had fully mastered the 1YANG.
    Let him be violent,
    Let him be evil,
    For me, it is enough if I
    just breathe in my pure energy."

http://echallengor.blogspot.com

http://ech33.ui2u.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    People become extraordinarily strong when they are extremely upset. It's the adrenalin rush that comes with strong emotional reactions. A person in the thrall of a powerful emotional episode might have much more than his/her regular strength...so much so that they could probably beat the living hell out of people they normally couldn't hurt.

Let's say Yeung Gor, at the end of those sixteen years, discovers that Little Dragon Girl had died after all. He freaks out and becomes suicidal. Those who care about him, of course, don't want him to die. Say that Gwok Jing, East Heretic Wong Yerk See, South Emperor 1 Deng, and Chow Bak Tung are all there. Normally, each of these guys could probably fight Yeung Gor to a draw. With Yeung Gor in suicidal mode, however, could even the four of them together hold him down (note: they're not trying to beat him in martial arts or hurt him; they're trying to restrain him from hurting himself)?
    Sad palms are too overwhelming. I don't think any of the Greats can hold YG down especially GJ because you know, YG will murder GJ and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tran
    Sad palms are too overwhelming. I don't think any of the Greats can hold YG down especially GJ because you know, YG will murder GJ and his family.
    At the max, I think Sad Palm exceeds any XL18Z XF or GJ can dish up. So YG is pretty much unstoppable.

Quote Originally Posted by Whsie
    At the max, I think Sad Palm exceeds any XL18Z XF or GJ can dish up. So YG is pretty much unstoppable.
    unstoppable at striking one person but others can strike from the back etc.. he could have one attack on the greats and thats it if all 3 gang up on him

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    unstoppable at striking one person but others can strike from the back etc.. he could have one attack on the greats and thats it if all 3 gang up on him
    They'll probably need to break his arm (hopefully not his legs too; it'd be sad if it came down to an Anakin Skywalker-like scenario). It's pretty hard to stop someone who's determined to harm himself.

This is my opinion. I don't think it is difficult to stop YG in his freak state since his mind is not clear in the state. I think 2 Greats & one HR should be enough to easily stop YG. Basically, the 2 Greats follow HR's strategy which may include other tools like formation, web, rope, rock, etc. to set YG into HR's trap so that YG will be tied and cannot move to anywhere he want. I choose 2 Greats since I think 2 Greats should be enough to hold YG without hurt him (Note: 'hold' doesn't really mean physically hold YG's body).

It is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    They'll probably need to break his arm (hopefully not his legs too; <snipped>
    In that case, they might as well let him die.