Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gilbert Lam (林韋辰)

Quote Originally Posted by capricorn-asia View Post
    I have lately been a fan of this serials and like most fans here mostly for the gilbert annie mann relationship.

I have tried to purchase the 2 series but was unable to find them available. Does anybody have the link? A few websites that show that they can be purchased also show that the videos are out of stock.

Thks,
    Maybe EBay.com?

I miss watching him in tv serials. He should come back to ATV.

Is this for real? He's dating a young woman, aged 26, Coffee Lu Jing Jing?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Is this for real? He's dating a young woman, aged 26, Coffee Lu Jing Jing?
    Dating? I thought Gilbert Lam is married with children???

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Dating? I thought Gilbert Lam is married with children???
    Yeah. In the Chinese Wiki profile on him, it's listed that he's dating someone.
    http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%9E%...9F%8B%E8%BE%B0

YAY, Gilbert has fans! So happy this thread is still alive!

Thank you, Suet Seung, for the fab Justice Pao screencaps. Waaah, I had no idea Gilbert was in this series. Must get my hands on it! He looks so young and cute! And Joey Meng is in there too? Man, how did I miss this?

WHAT? Gilbert is dating a 26 year old...but yeah, doesn't he have children? And if he were, she's kind of young for him. How reliable is this news?

I read online somewhere that Gilbert had retired from the entertainment business and was focusing on his dessert place. Is this true? I hope not! I really want to see him in more series.

The news is true, he dating 呂 晶 晶 Coffee Lu, she born in 1983, which make her 26 this year. She is Miss Asia (ATV) 2004.
    Here are photos of them going out together.
    I guess his marriage didn't work out since he is dating someone else now.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i50.tinypic.com/2vvrimb.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i49.tinypic.com/nvtphi.jpg')
    Last edited by clfan; 12-28-09 at 02:17 AM.

Aww it's too bad that Gilbert's marriage ended with his wife. I think he has a daughter too. But, isn't he rather old to be dating someone so young? She looks like she could be his niece! Gilbert looks fantastic for his age though; time has been kind to him. Compared to a lot of actors his age, he actually looks pretty darn good Maybe Coffee ignored the age difference and just focused on his personality and that charming smile? Well, I hope he's happy...and hopefully, we can see more of him onscreen!

I just noticed...Gilbert has an IPOD! I think it's an ipod shuffle 4G too, judging from the earbuds with the small remote thingy.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by AyaAsou View Post
    Aww it's too bad that Gilbert's marriage ended with his wife. I think he has a daughter too. But, isn't he rather old to be dating someone so young? She looks like she could be his niece! Gilbert looks fantastic for his age though; time has been kind to him. Compared to a lot of actors his age, he actually looks pretty darn good Maybe Coffee ignored the age difference and just focused on his personality and that charming smile? Well, I hope he's happy...and hopefully, we can see more of him onscreen!
    Marriages come and go which is sad but true. I personally don't see the big deal about the age gap since many couples have a big age gap but are currently really happy. Steve Ma Jing Tao married Wu Jia Ni who is 21 years younger than him(of course it is his second marriage) and I don't see anything wrong with that. I used to be strict on age but not anymore. I think whether you are compatible or not, love each other,etc... are more important than the age gap.

I heard that Gilbert has been long retired but really hope that he will come back one day. He is a great actor...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I'm a fan of Gilbert, too.
    I first saw him on TV series " The good old days", the I rent the series " The heroine of the Yangs" and definitely became his fan.
    Gilbert is absolutely talented and attractive.
    It's a pity that he didn't get chances of playing the lead role in the film.
    Always wish that he would come back in films and shine again in the future

Trinie: I have no qualms about Gilbert dating whomever he chooses but to me, 26 is still quite young. She's like half his age...or more! Personally, I could never date anyone who could be my father's age. Although it *did* work for Michael Douglas and Catherine Z Jones, so I guess if it floats your boat, it's all good. But ehh, if he's happy then it's all good with me. Really? Steven Ma married someone who could be as young as his daughter? Well, I guess he's famous and wealthy, so why not?? Hopefully the marriage was based on love.

I know, I LOVE Gilbert and I hope to see him in more series. It's such a waste of his talent when he went over to TVB. They just have him mediocre roles while promoting other artists whose acting skills weren't nearly as good as his. I hope he comes back to acting too! Loved him in "the Yang" series with Annie Man!

i agree with you aya.
    but hey what ever float your boat.
    my favorite actor is veteran actor Damian Lau, i'm sure you guys all know him. he been acting in the late 70's and early 80's and continue to the 90's and now in the 2000's and still acting.
    he is like 60 but look really young, and i'm sure with like almost 40 years in acting, he got money and guess what, his wife is rather OLD and Ergg, not very good looking, she not even in the entertainment circle!! I seetheir photos, so I know she ain't young, Lolz!!
    i like him more since he married someone his AGE!!!
    I agree with you on Ma Jing Tao case, same to Lawrence Ng (U know him right?). His wife now is like 21 year olds when they tied the knot, I was SHOCK!!

Same to Gilbert, dunno what to say but he already married once, so I'm sure he know what he doing. I like Gilbert too, since I'm a hardcore ATV fan, hope to see him more and he does look YOUNG for his age.
    and TVB series lately is like ergg, suck!! many ATV series are better, at least they SERIOUS. TVB this days are like into Comedy and just overly family oriented series.
    Last edited by clfan; 01-16-10 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AyaAsou View Post
    Trinie: I have no qualms about Gilbert dating whomever he chooses but to me, 26 is still quite young. She's like half his age...or more! Personally, I could never date anyone who could be my father's age. Although it *did* work for Michael Douglas and Catherine Z Jones, so I guess if it floats your boat, it's all good. But ehh, if he's happy then it's all good with me. Really? Steven Ma married someone who could be as young as his daughter? Well, I guess he's famous and wealthy, so why not?? Hopefully the marriage was based on love.

I know, I LOVE Gilbert and I hope to see him in more series. It's such a waste of his talent when he went over to TVB. They just have him mediocre roles while promoting other artists whose acting skills weren't nearly as good as his. I hope he comes back to acting too! Loved him in "the Yang" series with Annie Man!
    It is up to them, not us so they can date or marry who they want. It is not our choice about who they want to date or marry. But I do agree with you that I would never date or marry someone that is THAT much older than me. That is just way too big of an age gap. However, just because it may not work with some people doesn't mean that it will not work with others. I also agree that as long as they are happy then that is the most important thing. Yea, Steven Ma Jing Tao married actress Wu Jia Ni(she played the Liao princess in Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang) who is 21 years younger than him. I don't think she married him for money only. I mean she is young and pretty so she can marry anyone else her age. Therefore, she did not have to marry Steve Ma who is sooo much older than her. I think the marriage is based on love she already has 2 kids with him and always seems so sweet around him. I just have the feeling that she does love him...

Yea, I loved him with Annie Man with Gilbert as well. They are such a cute couple in Mok Guai Ying. I hope that he comes back to acting. I have a feeling that he will one day...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Gilbert still looks good despite his age...how old is he btw? 40+?
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

As posted from Wikipedia, he was born on 6 July 1962, so that makes him 47 years old now. Yeah, he still looks good for his age. There are several actors that still look young for their age even they are in their 40's such as Roger Kwok Michael Tse, Joe Ma and Dayo Wong (the main actor from You're Hired with Charmaine Sheh).

He is my all time favorite since the good old days. I was 8 at the time. Love him in there. My favorite actor ever.

He became one of my favourites ever since i watched The Heroine of The Yangs. i think he´s great though i´ve not seen a lot of his works....
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

you should definitely watch THe Good Old Days.

yeah, i really intended to but i do not know the vietnamese title for that series

I found it a couple pages back on Amy Chan's page. I think the title is: Loan The Tinh Thu. I do not know the language so I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by thythy View Post
    I found it a couple pages back on Amy Chan's page. I think the title is: Loan The Tinh Thu. I do not know the language so I'm not sure.
    i googled it and that is really the viet title for The Good old days!
    THANK YOU a lot!!!