Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brink of Law 《突圍行動》

Quote Originally Posted by hotazn
    is it me, or i think kenneth is going to die becuase i just finished ep6 and someone is going to take revenge on kenneth- you guys will know what Im talking about? when you watch it.

arghhh ! spoilers !!!

Quote Originally Posted by hotazn
    is it me, or i think kenneth is going to die becuase i just finished ep6 and someone is going to take revenge on kenneth- you guys will know what Im talking about? when you watch it.
    yea if you look at Michelle's eyes in the end of ep 6 you'll know she'll take revenge for her brother.

the part where Bernice was in Kenneth's house is soo funny lol. look at the way he yawned

Default 27 points

is i suppose good for its first week (although i expcected 30) .hopefully it will do well this series.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    is i suppose good for its first week (although i expcected 30) .hopefully it will do well this series.
    ..i hope the ratings will rise as the storyline builds up.. 30 would be nice.. at this point.. i think this series has good potential ..

i like the theme song for this series, it's good. i felt that Ron didn't do such a good job in this song. Steven overshadowed him and they should've just let Steven sing the whole song because the song was going well and then Ron comes in o.o

spoilers....

Boy I couldn't bear to see Kenkilled..had to change that scene..I liked his character..is it me? or is it when people enter showbix at first, they are not as "pretty"...I remember thinking how "not handsome" Ken was...he's still not like raymond or ron but I think he looks alot better -- maybe he gained some healthy weight and "build" up so that he looks better now...

or maybe i had liked his character in brink of law...I wonder why he has such a small role? this is one of the few characters i liked him in....

that part where ron invites them to the house makes no sense - meaning relationship sense -- he should not have invited his friends to the house since it was his friend who "handcuffed" shirley's dad and michelle's brother..

Quote Originally Posted by sufan
    or maybe i had liked his character in brink of law...I wonder why he has such a small role? this is one of the few characters i liked him in....
    It's because Kenneth is just guest starring here. Kenneth likes to take on cameo roles. A director once told him to stop taking cameo/minor roles, otherwise it will affect your career. But he still loves cameo roles because he loves acting.

Read his interview here : http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index...owtopic=318490
    Another insightful article : http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index...owtopic=336678
    Last edited by kidd; 01-18-07 at 01:00 PM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by it'sme
    i like the theme song for this series, it's good. i felt that Ron didn't do such a good job in this song. Steven overshadowed him and they should've just let Steven sing the whole song because the song was going well and then Ron comes in o.o
    I so agree with you I would have prefered Steven to sing solo.

The Brink of Law Full MV:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pPQpRUGAdA

am i the only one who doesn't have problems with Ron's singing? Lol.

This series is the one with the most shocking plot turns in TVB history. All I can say after watching 8 episodes is 'What the hell?!?!?!"

And from what I've read in the news... it only gets more shocking. Brace yourselves, folks.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

hahaa...i agree, a lot of "what the ... huh?" going on here

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn
    am i the only one who doesn't have problems with Ron's singing? Lol.
    i actually like his singing... better than steven's... i like his deep voice...

Default brink of law

i like it when someone says "shocking" - must be some unexpected yet exciting storyline to come. Me on chapter 2. hmm... i wonder if the ratings have gone up for the second week of screening???

Default shirley

i like shirley loose but long hair perm.. somehow i reckon she will pull of an evil character.

Default the brink of law

so far so good. I like the song "Dreams" - its my fave . First time i heard it was from HH3...

Michelle is such a bad mother. wonder how her oldest son (Stephen Wong) become so well-behaved compared to her other son.

next week's preview is soo exciting xD

actually what's with Steven's sister? -- the little obnoxious selfish brat -- can't stand her although she appears only a couple times.

Who the heck is she!! Just watched episode 10 and urghh!!. Poor Steven.
    Felt so sorry for him.
    Steven as usual portrays his role well. That Michelle is evil!! Has never seen her in this evil role before. Can't wait for next week's episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn
    Michelle is such a bad mother. wonder how her oldest son (Stephen Wong) become so well-behaved compared to her other son.

next week's preview is soo exciting xD
    That's the irony of it. Notice that in usual series, villains are most likely to have offsprings that:

1. Are evil but reckless, coward, unintelligent and often create a mess for the villain. These kids are more likely to betray their parents to save their own ars*.

2. Kind hearted, intelligent and capable but most likely will foil the villain's evil plan. They're likely to persuade the parent to surrender or repent. If not, they will try to stop the evil parent from escaping in last episode and in midst of struggle, they will be accidentally stabbed, maimed, injured, paralyzed (name any injury) by the villain. This ensue in the villain either freaking out and went crazy (sent to asylum), or freaking out and repent by going to jail.

At very rare circumstances, they manage to get intelligent and evil kid which will help them in their evil masterplan. But the kids is most likely to finish off their parents midway in the story.

p.s. If they have a daughter, she's most likely to fall for the hero.

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    i actually like his singing... better than steven's... i like his deep voice...
    I cringe when it's his turn to sing. Especially when it sounds like he's straining his voice. Steven sing so much better, don't get why they couldn't just let Steven sing the full themesong.

Boy I couldn't bear to see Kenkilled..had to change that scene..I liked his character..is it me? or is it when people enter showbix at first, they are not as "pretty"...I remember thinking how "not handsome" Ken was...he's still not like raymond or ron but I think he looks alot better -- maybe he gained some healthy weight and "build" up so that he looks better now...

that part where ron invites them to the house makes no sense - meaning relationship sense -- he should not have invited his friends to the house since it was his friend who "handcuffed" shirley's dad and michelle's brother..
    Actually Kenneth has always been that built if you've watched The Driving Power or Lost in the Chamber where you can tell he's built and has wide shoudlers. Always thought he had the best looking body out of S4. Probably since he's always been crazy about soccer ever since he was young, even chose his high school because it had two big soccer fields. You can tell he's the atheletic type by the clothes he wears outside when reporters secretly took pictures of him even though he only likes soccer. I guess when actors and actresses get promoted more, more time is spent on their makeup to make them look good. Plus those who are promoted usually get nice clothes to wear like all the time, don't you think? The makeup people made everyone look so pretty in Lost in the Chamber of Love and even made Ken's skin look so smooth when it isn't. Recently he became a spokesperson for a skin care company or product so they improved his skin. They even said they chose him because his skin was really bad. This happened after The Brink of Law was finished filming I think. Don't like how TVB's trying change his image into more mature looking lately. Liked how he was younger looking when he was first in Triumph in the Skies, looked cute and young.