Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Young Judge bao 3 少年包青天Ⅲ之天芒传奇

this serie is not bad....at first, i really don't like at all..but after see it, i found that serie is intetesting...deng chao is really good, he is not overracting at all of the serie...i am happy if they make part 4...

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    this serie is not bad....at first, i really don't like at all..but after see it, i found that serie is intetesting...deng chao is really good, he is not overracting at all of the serie...i am happy if they make part 4...
    Have you finished the entire series yet? I can't wait for a part 4 either. It'll probably take at least 2-3 years for there to be one, though.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Have you finished the entire series yet? I can't wait for a part 4 either. It'll probably take at least 2-3 years for there to be one, though.
    No, I just wait part 2...tigercool take so long for shipping....I buy "Li Shi Man of Peter Ho" 3 weeks ago, i didn't receive it...so, i don't know that when i will receive part 2 of this serie???

I really want part 4...i hope that will be next year....hihihi

Default hello!

hello. im franny. im new to this. ive just finished watching the third series. this is the first asian tv series ive ever finished, actually, and its good cos its helped me learn chinese quicker. never seen the first two series, but i really liked the plot and the acting of the characters in this one. they're all funny. i think zhao yang has feminine eyes, makes me laugh. the dude (shi xiao long) with the crazy hair do is cool. he's got sweet cheeks. and i just realised, im two days older than him!! thats if 25/12/88 is his real bday... go figure..

anyways, i was just wondering, does anyone know where i can download OST from this series and sheet music for the theme songs? thanks in advance.

Smile

I also mistook the film with Fan Bing Bing also in the poster as the part 3 of Young Judge Bao, after watching the first episode... it's so horrible. Thanks god that I found this thread and you guys provide me with correct information on this series.

I have a question, I also went to Tigercool website but I can't find this series, what is its English name, is it Young Judge Bao 3? Can someone answer please?

I really want to watch it. Honestly after seeing the main cast I'm not so interested in it but you guys have changed my mind, you said that it's good so I wanna try too. My little boy Shi Xiao Long is already grown up but he's still cute and I still like him.

PS: Do you know any other news/thread about the series The Legendary Warrior? I want to see more of 'this little Zhan Zhao', yes, Shi Xiao Long is also in it

Default Tigercool links

VCD version part 1: http://video.tigercool.cn/productinf...roductid=31262

VCD version part 2: http://video.tigercool.cn/productinf...roductid=31624

DVD version part 1: http://video.tigercool.cn/productinf...roductid=31413

DVD version part 2: http://video.tigercool.cn/productinf...roductid=31640

Actually, the version originally mistaken for YJB 3 is pretty good as well.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks Lady Zhuge, I tried open the link but unfortunately I can't understand Chinese. Anyway, I'll figure out a way to get it.

So sorry, my bad. I should not judge something by just watching the first episode, so I took back my words And maybe I'll try it when I have free time.

Thanks again.

I notice the series of Young Judge Bao is really similar with a manga I read before, the manga's name is Detective Kindaichi, if I got it right. The case is almost the same. But I don't mind, coz I also like that manga, now see it in real person is good too.

Default Young Judge bao 3 少年包青天Ⅲ之天芒传奇

Has anyone watched this? I could not find a thread on this, so I created a new one.

This is a different version of Young Judge Bao 3. Again, all the casts have been changed except for 释小龙 acting as 展昭 .... and he is all grown up already!

SINA site: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/f/snbqt3/index.html
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thank you!!
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

Is there two part 3 of Judge Bao, because one has Shi Xiaolong plays as Zhan Zhao and the other one has a different actor plays Zhan Zhao.
    ''It is not so important to know everything as to appreciate what we learn.''

Quote Originally Posted by GIgis
    Is there two part 3 of Judge Bao, because one has Shi Xiaolong plays as Zhan Zhao and the other one has a different actor plays Zhan Zhao.
    One is the real YJB 3 and the other is an altogether separate serial (Jian Lin Tian Xia):

http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.p...2&page=1&pp=20
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

is dis gud? seems gud so i bought it, havent seen it yet though...

Wink One Question

Hi...um, I am very much new here...but i think i've been to this site a ton of times. Its just that i don't really know much about it. Everytime I see something interesting and tries to click on it or something...it tells me that i have to be a member first. So, i've decided to just sign up for it.

But newayz, let me get to the main point. I wanted to know more about YJB3...i mean, i've seen the whole movie alreddy. And i gotta agree with all of you. Its a great movie!! I love it. I especially love the theme songs of the movie. So...i was really wondering if you knew who the singer to the song is. The ending theme is Deng Chao and Qin Li rite? Can i ask you something. Is that really their real name, or do you know any other of their names? Cuz like (Zhan Zhao) Shi Xiao Long...he has so many different names. So, i was wondering if anyone knew their full names...if so, pleez tell me asap.

Hello and welcome. Sorry, but I accidentally deleted your PM while cleaning out my box.

YJB 3 is a serial, not a movie. Deng Chao and Qin Li are the leads' real names. They do perform a rendition of the ending duet, but I haven't come across that particular version yet. All 3 of the YJB series have the same theme songs. The opening one is sung by Sun Nan and the original ending song is sung by Sun Nan and Na Ying.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

OH, wow...really? How kewl. Thanx...its just cuz i've been tryin to download it, and i can't really find it. So i was wondering the same, is anyother person were the singers. But hey, thanx a lot...imma go try out their names now.

OH, its okay about the PM....i forgot wat i sent to you alreddy...

Hey Thanx again Lady Zhuge. Guess wat? I found the song, and i have it downloaded. Although it really isn't the newest version, it is still the same song. So thanx again. I love this song, and the series as well.

SXL is so cool as Zhan zhang ...he very cute I've been a fan a him since he was lil.... he getting cuter and cuter... I like the part where the lil girl from japan or something... so cute together...
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

Sorry I didn't read the beginning episodes..is this the one in which Shih Xiao Long acts as the young Zhan Zhao? think it was on tv before..maybe part one or something..
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

They kept making sequel to this. First the sequel to Judge Bao and someone came along and thought about his younger year and they kept producing it. I love it and all, but it's about time someone think of another idea. The last one that I saw with FBBwas pretty good.
    Not really a "genius"