Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Judge bao 3 少年包青天Ⅲ之天芒传奇

Default Young Judge Bao 3

Read in Sina that new young judge bao will not be Lu Yi, and the Gong Sun Ci is not Ren Quan.

http://ent.sina.com.cn/2004-02-19/0559306713.html

I guess so.
    Wong Xue Bing is going to be Bao Zheng
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2003-06-10/3_28-3-326_20030610103154.jpg')

I don't mind him as long as Chen Dao Ming is back as Pa Xien Wong.
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

I was so sad and upset when i found out Lu YI would not be in there, that was already bad enough. HOw could Ren Quan not be in there. It going to be a bad one this time.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

It haven't filming yet until end of this March.

The upcoming part 3 is a mature version. Although there wouldn't be much difference in type of stories, the cast however has upgraded to the grownup version, because Zhan Zhao has grown up, and both Bao Zheng and Gong Sun-ce have also got mature. Zhan Zhao will play by Chen Long . In addition, Chen Bao-guo will take over Chen Dao-ming's role of 8th Prince which appeared in part 1. The series will continue with its previous style: fusing martial arts with detective stories. The series is divided into chapters, Zhang Yan, Chen Hao, Nie Yuan, Huang Xiao-ming and other stars will participate in each chapter story. The producer revealed that same as the previous two series.

thanks to Bingcute.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!

Originally posted by Yon
    I guess so.
    Wong Xue Bing is going to be Bao Zheng

I don't mind him as long as Chen Dao Ming is back as Pa Xien Wong.
    AHHH!!!
    So excited.
    I heart this guy so very much. Definately squeal-worthy.
    Am definately going to get this series and make offerings of small furry mammels to it.
    Incidentally, where did you get that nifty picture? And are there any more like it? Thanks

HAHAHA.. can't get enough of him huh??
    You can so sina search. I think he has his own little page there.

Originally posted by Yon
    HAHAHA.. can't get enough of him huh??
    You can so sina search. I think he has his own little page there.

Though that would necessitate me learning Chinese. Oh well - another incentive for me to overcome my illiteracy.
    A page at Sina would mean that he is a fairly well known guy. So maybe I am not alone in my (misguided or not)

Originally posted by AnalyticChick
    Though that would necessitate me learning Chinese. Oh well - another incentive for me to overcome my illiteracy.
    A page at Sina would mean that he is a fairly well known guy. So maybe I am not alone in my (misguided or not)
    THis is his SINA page:
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/m/f/wxbin/index.html

I actually tried feeding his SINA page into Babelfish and got something about a "King enlisted soldier". Oh well, I'll just corral a parent and make them read to me at some later point in time.

Originally posted by lilazinprincess
    It haven't filming yet until end of this March.

The upcoming part 3 is a mature version. Although there wouldn't be much difference in type of stories, the cast however has upgraded to the grownup version, because Zhan Zhao has grown up, and both Bao Zheng and Gong Sun-ce have also got mature. Zhan Zhao will play by Chen Long . In addition, Chen Bao-guo will take over Chen Dao-ming's role of 8th Prince which appeared in part 1. The series will continue with its previous style: fusing martial arts with detective stories. The series is divided into chapters, Zhang Yan, Chen Hao, Nie Yuan, Huang Xiao-ming and other stars will participate in each chapter story. The producer revealed that same as the previous two series.

thanks to Bingcute.
    That sounds like a really, really nice cast right there. Chen Hao, Nie Yuan, and Huang Xiao Ming and Wang Xue Bing, of course, will ensure that this is a aesthetically appealing cast. Also, with the whole excitement over WXB, I didn't notice that Nie Yuan AND Huang Xiao Ming were going to be in it. This series is going to rock even if the only thing these actors do is sit in a room and talk for an hour at a stretch.
    Also, the Chen Long you are reffering to is not Jacky Chang, right? Becasue that would just be odd.

Huang Xiao Ming is in it.. I am watching it.
    I am soooo biased towards him.. I LOVE YOU XIAO MING!!

yup HXM will be in there, and many other stars as guest star. But they will appear in different cases. Cant wait to see this serie, no matter who is in it.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!

I really don't like how in every part of the seires the main character keeps switching. Can't they just keep one person? But I do like some of the names mentioned in here like Huang Xiao Ming and Nie Yuen hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

I just read this in SINA, in YJB III Bao Zheng will finally have a love interest. Actually, it's more like a love triangle between him, Zhan Zao and this girl. However, in the end she will choose Zhan Zao. --- Hope I didn't misinterprete the article.

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/2004-03-16/1417333254.html

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Ohhh... a third one! I like!!! but why do they keep changing casts like this?! and GSC is not gonna be Ren Quan no more? NOooooooOOoooo the new guy better be as good! so.. it seems like that they changed everyone.. whos NOT changed?.. of anyone?

Whoa! i thought Chen Long was Jackie too.. scared me for a sec.. like literally! lol heres the guy: http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/m/f/chenlong/index.html but he seems pretty old too.. or maybe he just looks old?
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Originally posted by luvalecsu_4evea
    Ohhh... a third one! I like!!! but why do they keep changing casts like this?! and GSC is not gonna be Ren Quan no more? NOooooooOOoooo the new guy better be as good! so.. it seems like that they changed everyone.. whos NOT changed?.. of anyone?

Whoa! i thought Chen Long was Jackie too.. scared me for a sec.. like literally! lol heres the guy: http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/m/f/chenlong/index.html but he seems pretty old too.. or maybe he just looks old?
    Dunno. This series seems to do a good job in finding good looking actors (Johnny Chen's Sina page was an eye-candy fest in addition to the people already named), so I am not too worried about the new GSC Although Ren Quan was really damn nice looking. I would have really liked to see him in action.

Also, why doesn't WXB get the girl? This upsets me. In the current series I am watching (or would be watching if I wasn't in New Haven right now...) all the girls LUV him, but he is a really big jerk. So much that I am not really sure why so many girls go for him aside from the caprices of the director. But I digress.

In summary, when is this thing coming out? Because I, for one, cannot wait.

Originally posted by AnalyticChick
    Also, why doesn't WXB get the girl? This upsets me. In the current series I am watching (or would be watching if I wasn't in New Haven right now...) all the girls LUV him, but he is a really big jerk. So much that I am not really sure why so many girls go for him aside from the caprices of the director. But I digress.

In summary, when is this thing coming out? Because I, for one, cannot wait.
    Well, the article said that she chose ZZ because she was touched by the depth of his love.

Don't know when it's coming out, may be late this year or sometime next eyar because they only start shooting on March 18.

This is the list of characters and the actors playing them,
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/2004-03-29/1837348134.html

FYI, Nie Yuan will be Wang Cao

Aside from the bottled mineral water and coffee cups hinting that this might not actually be the Song Dynasty, the actors look pretty good.

Of course, I think Wang Xue Bing looks pretty good no matter what. However, I must note that if Wang XianSheng wants people to not think he is constantly pissed off or angry at them, a smile once in a while might help.

In any case, I am very excited for this production. Can't they just shoot it faster or something?

Please?

i saw the poster and the justice pao in this serie isnt that cute. I want lu yi back.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!