Thread: Legendary Siblings - random question

Default Legendary Siblings - random question

I was thinking... and wonder what would have happened if Jiang Feng did not fall in love Yuenu? What would have happened if he... say, fell for Lianxing instead, and chose her? How would have Yaoyue reacted? Would she have been a little bit more accepting, less wrathful and less destructive?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    What would have happened if Jiang Feng did not fall in love Yuenu? What would have happened if he... say, fell for Lianxing instead, and chose her? How would have Yaoyue reacted? Would she have been a little bit more accepting, less wrathful and less destructive?
    I highly doubt it. Yao Yue since little had the "whatever I want, I get" attitude.

Lian Xing being handicapped was caused by Yao Yue in due part. Yao Yue and Lian Xing I think wanted a peach or something on a tree. Yao Yue pushed Lian Xing down, and Lian Xing fractured one of her leg.

I think she would be more mad. Yuenu stole her man, but she is outside the family. Lian Xing is her own sister. Your own family member stealing from you is much worse than a theif stealing from you.

The older, meaner one woulda killed the younger, less mean one. She did eventually kill her anyway after all.
    This account is retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    I highly doubt it. Yao Yue since little had the "whatever I want, I get" attitude.

Lian Xing being handicapped was caused by Yao Yue in due part. Yao Yue and Lian Xing I think wanted a peach or something on a tree. Yao Yue pushed Lian Xing down, and Lian Xing fractured one of her leg.

I think she would be more mad. Yuenu stole her man, but she is outside the family. Lian Xing is her own sister. Your own family member stealing from you is much worse than a theif stealing from you.
    Was that push deliberate?

And will it really be as bad as losing out to Yuenu? Yuenu was a maid, a servant, and her name said that she was Yaoyue's slave. I think that was one of the reasons why Yaoyue went totally mad --- she lost to someone who was supposedly most inferior when compared to her.

But if it's her sister, won't she at least remain more calm, knowing that her sister at least would be happy?

But if it's her sister, won't she at least remain more calm, knowing that her sister at least would be happy?
    No. That inhumane byatch would view it as even more of a betrayal and probably cut her sister up piece by piece until she's dead.

The push was deliberate.
    This account is retired.

You have to remember that Yao Yue was PSYCHOTIC!
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Horridness! And I was wishing and hoping that perhaps she's a little bit more kind!

GL novels have a lot of mentally messed up female characters. I guess that's how he viewed women in his life. Gotta hand it to him though, even though he was kinda ugly (from the few pics that I've seen), he's a hit with da ladies. He even cheats on hotties that he has no right to be with in the first place... if not for the notoriety that he has, that is.
    This account is retired.

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

deleted spcnet sucks
    Last edited by Gundam-Freedom; 06-15-07 at 10:47 AM.

I was thinking... and wonder what would have happened if Jiang Feng did not fall in love Yuenu? What would have happened if he... say, fell for Lianxing instead, and chose her? How would have Yaoyue reacted? Would she have been a little bit more accepting, less wrathful and less destructive?
    accepting? no, there are some woman who simply cannot take it if their man to love another even though the man couldnt accept herself. sad, but true. such woman still exist till now. less wrathful and destructive?, let us not go there.... but despite being such figure, i still prefer her than jinyong's mitjitsitai. i could say princess Yyue mirrored priestess Leemoksau.... both are of noble presentation but vicious and kills without much of a blink. both fell in love with a man and these men married other women. in the end, they perished in their own way... i cannot really remember Yyue ending in the novel.... did she die or became old recluse?