Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Queen Of Game

Default Queen Of Game

Currently watching this which is still showing in Korea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiQklcq1_X4&NR

Joo Jin Mo and Lee Bo Young will be the lead.

LBY plays the daughter of the owner of a run-down hotel. JJM plays an M&A (Merger & Acquisition) expert. The filming is scheduled to start in cities of New Zealand including Auckland (오클랜드) and Queenstown (퀸스타운). Staff from the movie “The Lord of the Rings” will participate in the project. Viewers will be presented by the beautiful scenery of New Zealand captured from helicopter.

Kang Jae-ho caused the death of Shin-jeon's father when Shin-jeon (actor Joo Jin-mo) was a young boy. Ever since his father's death, Shin-jeon thought about getting revenge. After studying abroad in America, Shin-jeon is hired by an American investment firm and is promoted to the position of branch head of their Korean office.

In his plot to get revenge, Shin-jeon intentionally approaches Eun-seol, who is Kang Jae-ho's daughter, and uses his charm to win her heart. but Shin-jeon finds himself falling in love with Eun-seol as he gets to know her better. and decides to forgive her dad. As Shin-jeon plans to marry Eun-seol and settle down with her in marital bliss, Eun-seol finds out that Shin-jeon approached her on purpose to get revenge on her father. Angry at being betrayed, Eun-seol begins to devise a plot to turn the tables around on Shin-jeon...

Unhappy

That summary is just too complicated.

Simply put, this is a twisted "Romeo and Juliet" type story where the guy befriends the innocent girl, the daughter of his father's nemesis responsible for his father's suicide some 20 years prior, to get to the girl's father and make his vengence. Unfortunately, the guy falls for the girl in the process. Caught between his pregnant girlfriend and his burning desire for revenge, the guy must make his choice, the justice or the forgiveness...

hi guys, i really like this drama, i just watch episode 4, and i'm dying to see the rest but i don't know where to download them????? does this have a happy ending, i don't like sad story.... could you guys please help me,,,, happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sarahoang
    hi guys, i really like this drama, i just watch episode 4, and i'm dying to see the rest but i don't know where to download them????? does this have a happy ending, i don't like sad story.... could you guys please help me,,,, happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well try d-addict. Although I haven't downloaded this drama yet.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

i did, but i can't use neither torrent nor clubbox... do you know any other ways?????

I think the show is still airing...probably another 2-3 weeks to go.

Try going to Soompi.com that where I downloading all my series. You have to sign up for it. Right now English Subtitle is up to Ep7.

thanks, lingy . i just try it, but i couldn't see where to dowload them. sorry i'm not so good about this, i hope you don't mind>>>>>

thanks, lingy . i just try it, but i couldn't see where to dowload them. sorry i'm not so good about this, i hope you don't mind>>>>>

Did you go to the Queen of Game Thread? On the very first page of the thread you will see the NONCLUBBOX thread click on that one. That where where you can download them.

lingy, please don't get mad because i don't know where Queen of the game thread is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lingy, please don't get mad because i don't know where Queen of the game thread is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you go the soompi.com go to forum and then go to Korean drama/series. Then scroll down page1 or page 2 until you see Queen of the Game thread. Click on that thread.
    LINGY

lingy, i already registered but when i got to Korean dramas/series, it kept asking me to log in, even though i did. that's why i couldn't go to that thread. does it ever happen to you, i don't know what to do ?

oh, i just figured out, thank you so much Lingy.... have a good night

can i ask you one more quesion... i have internet download manager but it doesn't support filesend which is what these files are, that's why can't dl them . it kept stopping at the middle of each file. do you have any suggestions , please????? i was so glad when i found them but now i dont'n know how to do it... thanks a lot Lingy.....

can i ask you one more quesion... i have internet download manager but it doesn't support filesend which is what these files are, that's why can't dl them . it kept stopping at the middle of each file. do you have any suggestions , please????? i was so glad when i found them but now i dont'n know how to do it... thanks a lot Lingy.....

I usually download mine with WITHS2's Clubbox and get the subtitle at D-addicts.com. I don't really use filesend. Can you try going to WITHS2's Clubbox? you don't need to put Password. If the password section pop's up just (X) it out and then the download manager comes up. Hopefully your firewall doesn't block Clubbox it. It use to happen to me before then I just allow it to enter now I have no problem downloading from Clubbox.
    LINGY

If you want a simpler way of watching the drama, you can see it on Youtube with Chinese subs: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...6EB93BCB446454

I have a hard time believing that the main guy grew up in America. He has such a thick accent! I wouldn't understand most of his words if not for the subs. I like how they met though. Couldn't believe he would jump in front of her car like that. And it's funny how Korean girls always talk to themself about the person in front of them in their language. And she wasn't even surprised when he started to talk to her in Korean. But so far, the scenery is awesome

lingy, i don't know how to use clubbox, it's all in korean right???? i tried a couple of time but it didn't work out.... i feel so bad.. what am i gonna do ... but as always, thank you.

jade frost, thank you but i can't understand chinese either, hi hi

oh did you guys finish this drama, does this have a happy ending?????

[IMG][/IMG]
    oh did you guys finish this drama, does this have a happy ending?????

Sorry sarahoang I don't know what else to help you on. But you can check on Youtube later on. Someone will probably upload the rest of the drama with english sub. later. Anyway this drama is not finish yet there's a total of 20 Episode I'm on Ep13 now I getting pretty good.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    LINGY