Thread: Restoring the reputation of the Mt. Hua Sect after Ngok But Kwun

Default Restoring the reputation of the Mt. Hua Sect after Ngok But Kwun

The reputation of the Mt. Hua Sect post-SOD must have been in the toilet due to the actions of its leader, Ngok But Kwun. What happened after that to rehabilitate the sect's reputation in wulin post-SOD?

I assume that Feng Qingyang stepped in to clear up the mess?

In Bi Xue Jian, Mu Renqing made Yuan Chengzhi kowtow to the portrait of a certain Grandmaster Feng. Was this Feng Qingyang or someone else?
    Last edited by junzi; 12-29-06 at 11:46 AM.

I don't think what YBQ did was wide knowledge. As long as the parties involved didn't broadcast it all over, not many people would know of it. They would know that the 5 Sword Sect (save Hengshan - the nuns) self destructed and there may be whispers and gossip about what may have happened, but I don't think that alone would ruin Huashan's rep so much that members of a new Huashan sect would have trouble establishing a new foothold, especially because the new sect was likely led by Feng QY, a well respected elder, and had the blessings and help of LHC, Shaolin, and Wudang.
    This account is retired.

Quote Originally Posted by junzi
    I assume that Feng Qingyang stepped in to clear up the mess?

In Bi Xue Jian, Mu Renqing made Yuan Chengzhi kowtow to the portrait of a certain Grandmaster Feng. Was this Feng Qingyang or someone else?
    3 years after the events at Huashan, LHC and RYY went to look for FQY but didn't find him. I would thought if FQY wished to come out from his self-exile, 3 years would be more than enough time to do so.

Maybe LHC assume Huashan's leadership for some time and then passed it down to one of his apprentice brothers, just like he did with Heng-shan.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

most of the top fighters bit it in the end i believe, but i believethere were more junior sect members still livivng, and with the cave drawings, they had a good chance of regaining their sect's martial arts. just give a hundred years to build the sect again. tiashan and huashan existed years after, so the sects must still exist. did elder mo of hengshan survie the massecare.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/