Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hana Yori Dango 2

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    In the manga, Rui does develop feelings for her, however, because he knows Domyoji likes her, he doesn't want to come between Domyoji and Tsukushi.
    I know they will ever end up together....I feel bad for Rui still..you can see that he really likes Makino..he protects her when Domyoji is not around...

If you watch HYD Season II, you can see alot of flirting going around with them...it's cute.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

hi guys! i just finished the first season and eps. 3 of the second. it is sooo good! makino is just one of the cutest and funniest actress i love her. at first, i thought tsukasa isn't taht good looking but he's just hilarious to watch! and rui......he is soo cool. I love everyone in this drama. their chemistry is great. AND even the friendship chemistry between makino and the f4 overall is great! its soo hard to choose. i really think that she's great with tsukasa but i wan t her to be with rui as well....ahh.... can' t wait till eps. 4. i watch it at crunchyroll. do u guys know when it comes out? and is there any other j-drama similar to this? romance-comedy sorta thing? thanks!
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

Quote Originally Posted by bittersweet
    hi guys! i just finished the first season and eps. 3 of the second. it is sooo good! makino is just one of the cutest and funniest actress i love her. at first, i thought tsukasa isn't taht good looking but he's just hilarious to watch! and rui......he is soo cool. I love everyone in this drama. their chemistry is great. AND even the friendship chemistry between makino and the f4 overall is great! its soo hard to choose. i really think that she's great with tsukasa but i wan t her to be with rui as well....ahh.... can' t wait till eps. 4. i watch it at crunchyroll. do u guys know when it comes out? and is there any other j-drama similar to this? romance-comedy sorta thing? thanks!
    You should watch Nodame Cantabile, its a good romantic-comedy too. Although I've only watched 2 out of 11 episodes so far. Waiting on the subs.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE
    You can watch it on www.crunchyroll.com
    They have episode 1-3 with Eng subbed

i tried it, but it seems like i have to sign in or something.
    can anyone tell me where to watch this with english subs? i've only got to watch one ep., now i'm getting crazy about what will happen next. plzzzzz help!

Quote Originally Posted by L4love
    can anyone tell me where to watch this with english subs? i've only got to watch one ep., now i'm getting crazy about what will happen next. plzzzzz help!
    It's free to sign up for an account there and plus you can watch so many other dramas while you're there. I just found out about it a day or two ago. Because Grifis neglected to tell me directly hahaha

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

most of these sites required u to sign up first..also, in order to watch it full screen they ask that you support them by donating...

other sites you can try is:

Dailymotion.com
    peekvid.com

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE
    most of these sites required u to sign up first..also, in order to watch it full screen they ask that you support them by donating...

other sites you can try is:

Dailymotion.com
    peekvid.com
    thanx! i'll try these out, hopefully i will able to catch up with you guys, hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    You should watch Nodame Cantabile, its a good romantic-comedy too. Although I've only watched 2 out of 11 episodes so far. Waiting on the subs.

thanks alot Suet Seung! ive been so desperate to watch a drama since i have to waiit for the 4th eps. of hana yori dango to come out. i jsut read the summary of Nodame Cantabile and i think i will give it a shot! arigatou! hehe..
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

anyone know wen episode 4 will be release wif eng subs??..and where we can watch it??

Question

Quote Originally Posted by 1girl
    anyone know wen episode 4 will be release wif eng subs??..and where we can watch it??
    Yes actually I watched the english subs yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW_q4sGcOUY (Part 1)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSI4aH59H24 (Part 2)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWr_pQyGNcA (Part 3)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67W5xR5bQaE (Part 4)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTir9f-niJ0 (Final most exciting leads to preview of ep. 5
    Currently watching: --
    Anticipating: GOONG 2 (original), HYD (Korean), Palace Scheme, Grand Entreprenur

Quote Originally Posted by j-walker
    thank you so much...

i want to see more...it's getting really really good...

thanks for the post on the videos on youtube...i was wondering if there are the other episodes 1,2 and 3 on youtube with english subs...thanks loads if u have them!!

thank you soo much for posting where eps. 4 is! i just watched it and it's so amazingly guud^-^ i want makino to be with rui, hes just too sweet ! can't wait till eps. 5. does it come out every saturday?

am watching this too.. oooo looks so good .. can't wait. hmm.. why am i rooting for Rui again
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

i'm much more impress with the other two of F4, they didn't do anything much in HYD1.
    and for some reason, i actually like the main guy's fiance. i feel sorry for her, i think she can pair up with the main guy since (i think) they are very funny together. she's very cute and is kind to everyone. makino could pair up with rui, eveything will be just fine. nah...i guess that's not the point why they have the series.

i'm much more impress with the other two of F4, they didn't do anything much in HYD1.
    and for some reason, i actually like the main guy's fiance. i feel sorry for her, i think she can pair up with the main guy since (i think) they are very funny together. she's very cute and is kind to everyone. makino could pair up with rui, eveything will be just fine. nah...i guess that's not the point why they have the series.
    Hehehe. Domyoji just doesn't like Shigure. I support Domyoji and Makino pairing 110% because I loved them in the manga, anime and live action.

argh! i seriously can't wait for episode 5, everything is just too darn exciting especially the last part of episode 4 was so darn intense, the way tsukasa help onto makino's hand telling her not to go and shigeru feeling super sad when she saw tsukasa on top of makino...and also i feel really bad for rui when he overheard tsukasa's voice with makino...so confusing...ah....next episode pls!!!

Hi everyone,

I just finished watching episode 5 on crunchyroll.com........it's a hassle to sign up but it's worth it.

it's getting good.

Again, I just like Rui and yes I feel sorry for him becuase we all know that he's not going to be with Makino at the end. That's just how the story goes..i guess.

I've finished epsiode 5 on crunchyroll! I love this show!!! The F4 is getting cuter & cuter... they look so much better in HYD 2, as compared to the first part...

It's a pity Rui & Makino cannot be together... I would like them to be paired up... Rui's such a sweet guy!!!

Haha... it would be great if they could do an alternate episode, where Rui & Makino can end up together... it will be so cute to see the both of them as a couple... what do u guys think?