Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hana Yori Dango 2

it's so weird.. i am actually supporting Rui and Makino wihle Douyouji with Shigure. Why is that all live adaptions make me do this?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Lol... seems like everyone is being 'poisoned' by Rui! Indeed he's such a nice & gentle guy but seems like the director is following the original manga, it would be Tsukasa & Tsukushi's pairing... Can't wait to watch eps. 6!

Haha. Well, I want to watch this but I want to wait until all episodes are available to watch because I can't stand watching and waiting. So I rather watch it all and plus currently I don't have time to .
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    it's so weird.. i am actually supporting Rui and Makino wihle Douyouji with Shigure. Why is that all live adaptions make me do this?
    You are not the only one, I really want Makino to end up with Rui .... eventhough I know it's not going to happend. Damned, if I was Makino I would definitely chose Rui, there is think about it.
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Haha. Well, I want to watch this but I want to wait until all episodes are available to watch because I can't stand watching and waiting. So I rather watch it all and plus currently I don't have time to .
    You're aint lying..hbehheeh...the waiting is so crazy...I should have wait too but i'm in too deep now..;.hehehe
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Quote Originally Posted by tinac
    You are not the only one, I really want Makino to end up with Rui .... eventhough I know it's not going to happend. Damned, if I was Makino I would definitely chose Rui, there is think about it.
    LOL! Love isn't about choosing the one you love but about falling in to love.

Makino <3 Domyoji!

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I just finished watching episode 6...

Ok, i still feel sorry for RUI
    but I understand for Domyoji. I'm such a traitor to Rui but i'm starting to understand for Domyoji. He went thru alot. Pressures. Pressures. Now I wish Makino and Domyoji will end up together. He really loves Makino and mostly definitely she loves him to the extreme. However, i noticed that Makino has become so emotional now. Not as strong-willed as before. Love does that to you right?

In the end, i still like Rui and hope he'll end up with someone special.

Just out of curiousity, are there more kiss scenes with Makino in this one? I mean Domyoji and Makino were suppose to have more romantic scenes in the first but they left most of the "heated" scenes out in the first one and settled for one kiss scene in the first one.

so far, not really. more scenes with RUI trying to kiss Makino...

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE
    so far, not really. more scenes with RUI trying to kiss Makino...
    As I recall in the manga, Rui took Tsukushi in at his apartment in NY and he did succeed in kissing her once, I think by surprise.

Is it the original cast from HYD 1? And please tell me this has a happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    Is it the original cast from HYD 1? And please tell me this has a happy ending.
    Of course this has a happy ending (thats if they follow the manga) and yes its the original cast with guest appearances from other stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    As I recall in the manga, Rui took Tsukushi in at his apartment in NY and he did succeed in kissing her once, I think by surprise.
    actually Rui did succeed once so far........you are really not going to watch it yet huh?

actually Rui did succeed once so far........you are really not going to watch it yet huh?
    No, I'm restraining from watching it now. Plus I've got too many things to catch up on with school so its okay if I'm not watching it now. You know, save the best for last.

just watched finish episode 6.. a rather emotional rollercoaster ride as usual...however i was wondering if anyone knew what domyouji said in english that caused the domyouji stock market to plummet? cos he was saying it all so fast i couldn't catch a thing...i really can't wait for episode 7 when there would be more developments..not very sure who i want makino to go with but i hope that the show would progress as smoothly and as exciting as the first one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    just watched finish episode 6.. a rather emotional rollercoaster ride as usual...however i was wondering if anyone knew what domyouji said in english that caused the domyouji stock market to plummet? cos he was saying it all so fast i couldn't catch a thing...i really can't wait for episode 7 when there would be more developments..not very sure who i want makino to go with but i hope that the show would progress as smoothly and as exciting as the first one!!!
    i know I couldn't catch it also...was it that bad what he said ?

I want to see more of the other F4 relationships.

[QUOTE=Suet Seung]No, I'm restraining from watching it now. Plus I've got too many things to catch up on with school so its okay if I'm not watching it now. You know, save the best for last.[/QUOT

drama watching can takes up a lot of your time. I work a Full time job and it could be very tiring some mornings. Addiction!

good luck with catching up with school stuff!

Recently, I just got the dvds right off the shelf of Giant (Singapore). Lol and now im a great fan of hana yori dango!

Thumbs up for such a great show
    “十生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘。”

i know I couldn't catch it also...was it that bad what he said ?

I want to see more of the other F4 relationships.
    i couldn't catch anything he said...that's why im trying to find someone who knows...when i find out i'll post it on the forum..i think he sadi something that made the press think that his company was going to be very unstable...

he made a comment about the current president ( which is his mom)of Domi group ...." I never liked the way the ***..oh, I mean our President does things.."