Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What Japanese Series Are You Watching?

I'm watching Hana Yori Dango Season 2..and heaps of Anime..lol..
    +*´¨¨`*¤.¸
    Hanazawa.'
    ...........(.......Sakura
    ...........*+.¸_¸.,+*´¨¨`*¤
    .......................,♥¤***...)
    .......................¤.......+*

watching HYD2...episode 8.

My Boss My Hero

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

sorry wrong thread
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 03-03-07 at 12:52 AM.

Gukusen II - omg, this is my first J-drama, but i'm def hooked. love LOVE the cast, and Hayami M. (don't remember last name) is so HOT!!!

Default My Only Love

I am currently watching My only Love starring Kamenashi Kazuya and Haruka Ayase. Actually, I am still on the first episode. So far, I find the story just average, a little cliche and Haruka's acting kind of raw but I do think she is pretty. What I like is the theme song Bokura No Machi De sang by Kattun...I think its a really nice song!

I'm watching Hana Yori Dango right now, really good. The first one I saw of Japanese series was Beautiful Life, I liked that a lot too.

Just finished Nodame Cantaible. Now that was great! Love the music in there as well.

Just started on Iryu, just got it.

Any one have recommendations for dramas that are similar to Nodame?

i was able to just watch one jdorama... 1 litre of tears. i love it... make me cried more than 1 litre of tears for aya

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I am currently watching My only Love starring Kamenashi Kazuya and Haruka Ayase. Actually, I am still on the first episode. So far, I find the story just average, a little cliche and Haruka's acting kind of raw but I do think she is pretty. What I like is the theme song Bokura No Machi De sang by Kattun...I think its a really nice song!
    I am at the ending episodes already. This is a really painful show to watch, The couple's love is fraught with difficulties...I guess its not exactly awful because depending on your timing, this serial could be quite good to watch.

I definitely think that Kame can act though. His character is so poor...quite poor thing actually.

Finished:

Unfair

Bijo ka Yajuu

I kinda gave up on Utsukushii Hito/Le Bel Homme awhile ago. The premise is intriguing and the first episode was promising, but then it went downhill. There were too many unnecessary lame scenes between Misaki and Miyuki. Yawners. I ended up just watching the first half and then skipped to the final episode 'cause I was curious about the ending.

Kaikyo wo Wataru Violin: A 2-part special starring Kusanagi Tsuyoshi and Kanno Miho. I enjoyed the first part more. The second half went beyond what I was expecting and it wasn't in a good way.

Remote: This one was a pleasant surprise. First I thought maybe it'd be another Jikou Keisatsu, but the humor is better (thanks to a stronger supporting cast, especially Tamaki Hiroshi) and more importantly, the mysteries are actually quite interesting. Sure Fukada Kyoko is annoying, but I was already expecting that and she's more tolerable towards the end. Domoto Koichi is really cool as Detective Himuro. Another singer who can act! Japanese entertainment seems to have more of these than those who can't (e.g. Oshio Manabu - Thank goodness he quit!)

Haken no Hinkaku: Excellent from beginning to end. Do check out its thread for jade's goodies.

Continuing:

Shiroi Kyoto/The Great White Tower

Satorare
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 03-21-07 at 08:35 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Now watching Yoshitsune and Golden Bowl
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

Like strawberry, I finished watching the first eppy of "Tatta Hitotsu no Koi." I'm loving Ayase Haruka as usual but ehh, I'm not feeling any chemistry between her and the leading actor. They're giving off sibling vibes, which is sooo wrong for a love story! I'll see if this series is worth watching.

I'm also on eppy 6 of the dark "Byakuyakou," starring Ayase Haruka again. It's possibly the most depressing and screwed up series EVER with complex characters and a very twisted plot, but it's addicting. It's very slow-paced though but extremely character-driven. I'm sticking to this one till the end

I've started on Dr. Koto's Clinic and it's okay so far, kind of slow and laid-back. Hopefully it'll pick up and get better. I'm also about halfway through Umizaru and it's a good one. I've really enjoyed it so far. It's been a nice, well-balanced glimpse into the lives as well as trials and tribulations of Japanese coast guards. Fan service available for females interested in seeing some hot bods, too.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Currently watching Erai Tokoro ni Yomeide Shimatta, I like Tanihara Shosuke's expression and I think he's cute , the story itself quite interesting.. ; also watching HYD2 up to ep 8. I hope I can finish them by this weekend.
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

i'm currently watching one litre of tear... really good dorama

Finishing soon on Himitsu no Hanazono, pretty nice comedy drama. The chemistry between the lead actress & 4 guys are good. No idea of which jap drama to watch after this......

Han Yori Dango Season 2.....I love this series...

just finished Hana Yori Dango 2 and next is [b]Nodame Cantaible[b/]. Still don't have a mood to continue the last disc of tattai hitotsu

Finished My Boss, My Hero. Maybe going to start next either Hana Yori Dango 2 or Gokusen 2. Both are equally good, I think.
    be happy