Thread: Xiao Feng and Yang Lianting = Sworn brothers?

Default Xiao Feng and Yang Lianting = Sworn brothers?

Xiao Feng was impressed with Yelu Hongji after the latter's capture due to Yelu showing a heroic air by refusing to fear death and staying defiant.

Of course, at that time, he did not have the chance to see Yelu's bad points so he just went ahead and swore brotherhood.

If it was Yang Lianting who was captured by the Nuzhen, and he showed the same defiance and lack of fear which he demonstrated when Xiang Wentian and Ren Yingying were torturing him, I am sure Xiao Feng would have been impressed by his defiant character. All things being equal (i.e. put Yang into Yelu's situation, remove the DFBB and Sun Moon politics), I think Xiao Feng would have been real happy to be friends or even brothers with Yang Lianting.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    I think Xiao Feng would have been real happy to be friends or even brothers with Yang Lianting.
    That wouldn't last. XF would have fled the moment he sees YLT kept winking/fluttering eyelids at him.

I know YLT is supposed to be muscular. But which muscular man would fall for a DFBB? Maybe for the power and authority, then XF probably be much less impressed. Stooping down so low just to get power and authority clearly isn't the ways of a hero....

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifian
    That wouldn't last. XF would have fled the moment he sees YLT kept winking/fluttering eyelids at him.

I know YLT is supposed to be muscular. But which muscular man would fall for a DFBB? Maybe for the power and authority, then XF probably be much less impressed. Stooping down so low just to get power and authority clearly isn't the ways of a hero....
    Not talking about if it would last. Just saying that if Yang was thrown into the same situation as Yelu Hongji, Xiao Feng would have been just as impressed
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!