Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much better would Kiu Fung have been had he mastered the Yik Gun Ging?

Quote Originally Posted by St3v3 View Post
    YJJ in JY universe is a martial arts based on Buddhist, based on Sweeper monk explaination, the practicioner need to used Buddhist way to master it, otherwise he will only be the second generation of MRB, XYS and also JMZ, harmed themslelf to practice in the wrong way for many years. MRB, XYS and also JMZ although practicing so many high class Shaolin martial arts for decades, didn't manage to be much superior than QF.

QF even though he is an incredible talented warrior, still not used Buddhist way to practice his martial arts. Heroes Gathering Manor slavery is a proof. Xu Zhu on the other way is more suitable to practice this.

In my humble opinion, QF is more suitable to practice non - Buddhist martial arts such as 9 Yin to boost his internals.
    Well XF was trained under Xuanku one of Shaolin prominent monk for 10 years so he have basic Shaolin/Buddhist internal which mean logically he can learn anything of Shaolin's arts without trouble including Yijin Jing since his basic skill is Shaolin/Buddhist..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Well XF was trained under Xuanku one of Shaolin prominent monk for 10 years so he have basic Shaolin/Buddhist internal which mean logically he can learn anything of Shaolin's arts without trouble including Yijin Jing since his basic skill is Shaolin/Buddhist..
    I know about this, but as far as i know killing an insect is not Buddhist way. How come most of shaolin practitioners in JY universe still can't manage anger, revenge and still do some unncecessary killings for wulin issues. The exception for sweeper monk, Xuanku, and KJ.
    The correct one are the samples of MRB, XYS and also JMZ. They become lost and have some serious internal injuries due to not practice using Buddhist way.

I know about this, but as far as i know killing an insect is not Buddhist way. How come most of shaolin practitioners in JY universe still can't manage anger, revenge and still do some unncecessary killings for wulin issues. The exception for sweeper monk, Xuanku, and KJ.
    The correct one are the samples of MRB, XYS and also JMZ. They become lost and have some serious internal injuries due to not practice using Buddhist way.
    Well Abbot Fangzheng from SPW is not hesitate to kill someone if needed yet his Yijin Jing and 72 Shaolin Divine Arts as well as his "enlightenment" didn't effect at all as JY say so I think not harm/killing is not mean not harm/killing at all but depends on the circumstances..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Well Abbot Fangzheng from SPW is not hesitate to kill someone if needed yet his Yijin Jing and 72 Shaolin Divine Arts as well as his "enlightenment" didn't effect at all as JY say so I think not harm/killing is not mean not harm/killing at all but depends on the circumstances..
    The terms "If needed" for me is only works if this is something related to a lot of people fate such as war. if there is such a case of war, it could be "half" acceptable to do it to prevent larger massacre. For example the war stopped when YG killed Mongol prince at the end of ROCH. Acceptable for the country purpose to make a piece for its people.

But if this is only for individual/ sect purposes, than for me it is fully unacceptable.

The terms "If needed" for me is only works if this is something related to a lot of people fate such as war. if there is such a case of war, it could be "half" acceptable to do it to prevent larger massacre. For example the war stopped when YG killed Mongol prince at the end of ROCH. Acceptable for the country purpose to make a piece for its people.

But if this is only for individual/ sect purposes, than for me it is fully unacceptable.
    Killing people is not only in war since for martial artist which live in Jianghu if not killing then they would killed by someone even people like XZ once kill people though unintentionally and is normal as long you live in Jianghu you cannot become "saint" with no sin at all..

I don't know. But I think Shaolin Temple is not a mere Buddhist Monastery. I think they're more like Warrior Monk Training Center. You know, like Ikko Ikki and Benkei ( In Miyamoto Yoshitsune story) in Japan. Basically they're Buddhist Monk, but they're more like a Soldier than a Monk.