View Poll Results: Do you return to a forum under a new username after being permanently banned?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 18.52%
  • No

14 51.85%
  • That depends

8 29.63%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you return to a forum under a new username after being permanently banned?

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

i wouldnt return if i was banned. for those who did, coming in with the same bahaviour that pisses people off, theres got to be something wrong with their personality. coming in only to get banned again? what, they want to make a point or something? its not like the forum is the only forum around here..... If the opinion seemed too harsh for people around here to accept it, then why bother furthering your quest in making people agree with it? waste of time and effort....might as well go to other forum or start one of your own......
    im guessing those who came back, with a new behaviour, probably said something wrong that is not quite his/her intention to stir the crowd. or maybe his/her ego got the better of him/her.....only regretting after being banned....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 02-08-07 at 09:56 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

i will return for sure, but i hope wunt get banned... i dunt think a lot of ppl like me tho :\
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

I return all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ltcuoi
    I return all the time.
    That's really sad.
    "A girl asked me if she should spent money to change the way she look, I told her that she should use it to change her personality instead."

Quote Originally Posted by levendis d'orange
    That's really sad.
    Not mention something really not wise to brag about.

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

eh, you mods should beat your chest and gloat with pride that SPCNET is an alluring place that captivates people's attention. I'm sure people who "return all the time" didn't do it for the modies.

*weeping at the revelation*
    "A girl asked me if she should spent money to change the way she look, I told her that she should use it to change her personality instead."

*weeping at the revelation*
    AI AI, we should welcome our brothas with open arms and commence them for being such loyal subjects to SPCNET.

That's really sad.
    Not as sad as some people who visit this forum eight days a week.

I return all the time.

Welcome back.

that's lame!

I wouldn't return. I'd just be like, "Spff, they don't want me here, fine." I'd be ashamed if I returned and ppl found out I was the same person under a different username.

If you get banned and you return under a new username, try to stay out of trouble, otherwise it's alot easier to get banned again, especially if we know you were banned previously - unless that's your goal of course - then we'd be happy to keep obliging.
    -SC

"Eight Days A Week" is just a Beatles song.

There's a eighth day to the week?

That's like ...................... mindblowing!

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

There's a eighth day to the week?

That's like ...................... mindblowing!
    Its the name of the famous Singapore Tv magazine

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    Its the name of the famous Singapore Tv magazine
    Which ripped it off from the Beatles, who wrote a song by that name back in *1964*.

The term was coined by a chauffeur who drove Paul McCartney around during the 1960s. McCartney would ask the driver how he'd been, and the driver would respond that he'd been busy, working "eight days a week." McCartney thought that was a cool phrase, so he wrote a song with that title, using the phrase as the hook of the song's chorus.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Which ripped it off from the Beatles, who wrote a song by that name back in *1964*.

The term was coined by a chauffeur who drove Paul McCartney around during the 1960s. McCartney would ask the driver how he'd been, and the driver would respond that he'd been busy, working "eight days a week." McCartney thought that was a cool phrase, so he wrote a song with that title, using the phrase as the hook of the song's chorus.
    For 8 days a week tv magazine, it means a tv guide from friday until the next friday, so there you go, 8 days a week

I don't want to start a new thread, so I just post here.

Why is Firelord banned? I've checked out all his posts. No post that breaks the forum rules. Is he/she one of the banned members who reregister under a new name?

If a previous banned member behaves himself/herself while under his new identity, should he/she still be banned when discovered? Shouldn't he/she be given a 2nd chance?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Why is Firelord banned? I've checked out all his posts. No post that breaks the forum rules. Is he/she one of the banned members who reregister under a new name?
    Yes. Multiple alternate IDs, in fact.

If a previous banned member behaves himself/herself while under his new identity, should he/she still be banned when discovered? Shouldn't he/she be given a 2nd chance?
    Unfortunately, said member engaged in behavior that attracted the attention of a moderator, which led to an IP check, which in turn led to the discovery that this same member recently violated forums rules under a different username and was banned under that username not long ago.

"Second chances" are earned. Banned forum members who wish to return to the forum are advised to not engage in behaviors that attract moderator attention, especially not ones similar to those that got them into trouble in the first place.

The moderators won't investigate if you don't give them a reason to.