View Poll Results: Which Team will Prevail?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Duo that can defeat beasty XF

9 30.00%
  • XAJH's "Triple Threat"

16 53.33%
  • Deuce!

5 16.67%

Thread: Team War: YTZ+MRF versus XAJH's "Triple Threat"

Default Team War: YTZ+MRF versus XAJH's "Triple Threat"

in this MU, we have the duo (YTZ+MRF) that was eventually gonna edge out beasty XF, versus the Triple Threat (Abbot FangZheng, Taoist Priest Chongxu, and Songshan Headmaster Zuo LengChan) that tried to stop RWX from escaping Shaolin Temple in XAJH.

YTZ (YJJ, Icy Silkworm Poison Palms) + MRF (Star Shifting Technique, various techniques)

versus

Abbot FZ (12 Supreme Skills of Shaolin, YJJ) + CX (Tai Chi Sword Arts, Tai Chi Fist) +
    ZLC (Great Songyang Divine Palms, Glacial Ice Inner Power cultivation, Glacial Ice Palm, SongShan Sword Arts)

Discuss and cast your votes.

I'd give this one to the combined forces of Chong "I send hundreds of light circles in a split second" Xu, Fang "I knock out my peers with Shaolin's supreme roar" Zheng, and Zuo "I use a third rate SOA technique that was considered elite in Song era" Lengchan.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

but les not forget its You "my icy poison palms gave friggin manbeast XF something to think about" TanZhi and Murong "hey look! i can cause my sword strokes to be quiet or loud at will." Fu.

Priest Chongxu is certainly good at swordsmanship, but can he use sword wind (jian feng) to shave his opponent's head as Murong _the Supreme Barber_ Fu did in DGSD. Of course NO!.

Abbot Fang Zheng has a very well-cultivated internal energy, but can he cause difficulties for Xiao _the Lightning Bolt_ Feng? NO too!

Zhuo Lengchan used Icy Gem True Energy to freeze Ren Woxing, but can his Icy Energy compare to the Icy Silkworm Energy of You _Mr Freezer_ Tanzhi in terms of extremely Yin degree. NO!

Therefore I choose the DGSD team ftw.
    Yang Guo & Zhou Botong said in Chapters 6, 11 & 25 of ROCH:
    - 这道姑也算得美了,只是还不及桃花岛郭伯母,更加不及我姑姑。
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。
    - 龙姑娘,我瞧你品貌才智,和那小黄蓉不相上下,武功也跟她差不离。

Quote Originally Posted by Huang Rong
    Priest Chongxu is certainly good at swordsmanship, but can he use sword wind (jian feng) to shave his opponent's head as Murong _the Supreme Barber_ Fu did in DGSD. Of course NO!.

Abbot Fang Zheng has a very well-cultivated internal energy, but can he cause difficulties for Xiao _the Lightning Bolt_ Feng? NO too!

Zhuo Lengchan used Icy Gem True Energy to freeze Ren Woxing, but can his Icy Energy compare to the Icy Silkworm Energy of You _Mr Freezer_ Tanzhi in terms of extremely Yin degree. NO!

Therefore I choose the DGSD team ftw.
    Abbot Fang Zheng cannot cause difficulties for XF? and you get this idea, how?

in any case, ZLC might be a bit lower than the rest, but not low enough to be insignificant in a 3 vs 2 fight. thus, the more the merrier
    Last edited by S Beaver; 02-17-07 at 03:06 AM.
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

Murong Fu DID NOT shave anyone's head! His sword wind scratched off a portion of some people's body hair, that's all. I feel like I've let loose a monster now.

This time, it's really ZUO not Zhuo.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    Murong Fu DID NOT shave anyone's head! His sword wind scratched off a portion of some people's body hair, that's all. I feel like I've let loose a monster now.
    This will become the 2007 version of "Sek Por Tin jumped over the ocean!"

yeah, i know, I was just kidding in the Lunar New Day .
    Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver
    Abbot Fang Zheng cannot cause difficulties for XF? and you get this idea, how?
    Xiao Feng's LDA can spread across more than 3 zhangs. Yi Jin Jing energy and Rulai 1000 Palm of Fang Zheng need time to reach the max level, and when the Abbot was busy multiplying his Buddha Rulai 1000 Palm, Xiao Feng would project one, just one, LDA on his chest breaking several internal organisms.
    Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver
    in any case, ZLC might be a bit lower than the rest, but not low enough to be insignificant in a 3 vs 2 fight. thus, the more the merrier
    Murong Fu would use Shifting Star Techniques to shift Fang Zheng's palms to attack Zuo Lengchan while You Tanzhi was freezing Chong Xu. After Chong Xu was turned into a snowman for X'mas, the DGSD's duo would continue defeating the others with ease.
    Last edited by Huang Rong; 02-18-07 at 02:18 AM.
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    This will become the 2007 version of "Sek Por Tin jumped over the ocean!"
    Make it so!
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

kinda off topic,
    but do u think the "Triple Threat" team from XAHJ can actually take out DFBB, unlike RWX, LHC and XWT who simply struggled in taking out the speedy one?

from what i know, Abbot FZ can prolly edge out RWX if he really wanted to, LHC can beat Taoist CX but its still tight, and ZLC can beat XWT although they are prolly on a similar level.

Can the "Triple Threat" team actually beat DFBB?

no, they can't. and they would most likely end up with tens of holes at vital points each because there'll be no Yingying there to torment Yang Lianting.
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。

so the "Triple Threat" team's higher fighting level can't make up for the difference of RYY tormenting YLT?

Quote Originally Posted by augster123
    so the "Triple Threat" team's higher fighting level can't make up for the difference of RYY tormenting YLT?
    I even doubt that the triple threat team can do better than the team including Linghu Chong + Ren Woxing + Xiang Wentian + Yingying fighting against Dongfang Bubai, even though compared to the latter team one by one, they're more powerful. Since no-one in the Triple Threat team is as desperate as Linghu Chong and no-one in that team is as sharp-witted as Yingying.
    You know, during the fight with Dongfang Bubai described in the novel, Ren Woxing and Xiang Wentian were not very helpful, if it was not for Linghu Chong who attacked Dongfang recklessly regardless of his own life, and for Ren Yingying who distracted Dongfang by tormenting Yang Lianting, all of them would have been killed quickly.
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。

I even doubt that the triple threat team can do better than the team including Linghu Chong + Ren Woxing + Xiang Wentian + Yingying fighting against Dongfang Bubai
    Don't forget Shangguan Yun.

Don't forget Shangguan Yun.
    Yeah, but that only consolidates the famous remark that: "Dongfang Bubai would never find it interesting fighting Ren Woxing!"
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。