Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • YG w/ GJ/HR's martial art

10 40.00%
  • YG as he is now w/ sad palm, etc

15 60.00%

Thread: Which Yang Guo is stronger?

Default Which Yang Guo is stronger?

would yang guo be stronger if he married guo fu and learn all the martial arts from GJ/HR

OR

would he be better off now as he is (with sad palm and giant sword minue 1 arm etc)

think about it tho, YG mite invent the sad palm anyways b/c of guo fu
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

But then he wouldn't get the iron sword

rofl true he would invent the sad palms and I think some of the sad palm pinciples were based on the sword training or something but yea.. good point.. I think he would learn more being alone.. and no spoiled woman annoying him to death

So Guo Fu will be the main principle behind Yang Guo's sad palms then. It only works when she is still alive!!!

with YG's learning speed i think full 9 yin will be really strong for him

but i guess he'll lean more towards HR's martial arts, they're both intellectual types
    在下日月神教陸教主是也

I'm interpreting this as "stayed at peach blossom island and actually learnt martial arts"
    with YG's intelligence, he would quickly have picked up GJ and HR's martial arts so i would actually vote yes, he would be stronger.

Under the guidance of HR and GJ and YG's intelligence he certainly his rate of improvement would of been faster. But I wonder what YG would use for a hard Yang hitting attack. Does the 18 Dragon Subdueing Palms fit into his character or maybe the Demon Subdueing Palm from the 9 Yin manual?
    Yo momma cat

the former because that would imply that he had the use of both limbs. of course, he'd never have invented sad palms and wouldn't be "best pals" with HYS (or the condor, for the matter).
    nostalgic for wuxiasociety? http://wuxiasociety.freeforums.net/

I think the YG with sad palms would be stronger. Just because GJ is not a good mentor. He is a one of a kind martial arts learner, but he just cant teach. His students tells alot about his teaching abilities. chow ba tong on the other hand is a good mentor but he dont have much patience for much of anything.

if GJ somehow teaches YG the entire manual of what he knows i think YG would be around 60 plus years old. i think that 60 plus years old YG would be better than the YG with the sad palm at the age of the end of ROCH.
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

Yeung Gor the way he is now with Sad Palms and Dugu's sword skill is stronger simply because I believe these two abilities are better than what GJ/HR has. Yeung Gor reach Great level at a young age and if he had gone another path with GJ/HR it will probably take him longer.

Better than 9 Yin, Dragon Palms, Dog Beating Stick, Peach Blossom martial arts? Bold claim.

Anyway, I think YG is better off the way he is simply because what he has now suits his character. That said he could do well with Huang Yao Shi's arts and those found in 9 Yin.
    Last edited by Xiao Feng; 02-13-07 at 12:32 AM.

I think he'd be stonger with the Melancholic Sad Palms if he'd had invented them while he was with Guo Fu because that would be one of the more ultimate depressing things in his life. But, it would only work while she was alive, when she dies he'll be too happy be able to use them anymore.

Also, Guo Jing doesn't seem to be that good of a teacher. He might not be able to explain everything fully to Yang Guo.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    I think he'd be stonger with the Melancholic Sad Palms if he'd had invented them while he was with Guo Fu because that would be one of the more ultimate depressing things in his life. But, it would only work while she was alive, when she dies he'll be too happy be able to use them anymore.

In your scenerio, I dont think he will name it Sad Palms, maybe something along the lines of "The Bytch Slap Palm"

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor
    In your scenerio, I dont think he will name it Sad Palms, maybe something along the lines of "The Bytch Slap Palm"

LOL @ Bytch Slap Palm.

If he was to get with GF.... I would cut more than his arm off.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor
    Hahaha! I thought it would be something more along the lines of "I'm close to committing suicide" (or perhaps 'I want to jump off a cliff palm' that way he'll be reunited with Xiao Long Nu)
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    LOL @ Bytch Slap Palm.

If he was to get with GF.... I would cut more than his arm off.
    hahaha blame it on Da Bao

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    Hahaha! I thought it would be something more along the lines of "I'm close to committing suicide" (or perhaps 'I want to jump off a cliff palm' that way he'll be reunited with Xiao Long Nu)
    Actually, if you know me, I would never commit suicide because I can't stand someone, I rather torment them back. I will only jump off the cliff for love.