Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by KChill
    Rat boy is one sick individual.
    Well, look at his nickname, what do you expect? Clean, handsome, and nice gentleman?

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    Well, look at his nickname, what do you expect? Clean, handsome, and nice gentleman?
    But Felix, he may not be clean, handsome and nice.. but a pervert??
    Well he is suppose to be evil.....

all of you.... naughty naughty minds... what were you guys thinking?

to continue....

The first group looked as if the Floral Princesses were kneeling on the floor, tugging at the corners of Wei Wu Ya’s clothes, begging him.

The second group of statues looked as if Wei Wu Ya was flogging them with a whip, the expression of pain on the Floral Princesses’ face so detailed and lifelike.

The third group of statues look as if the Floral Princesses were flat on the ground, with Wei Wu Ya stepping on their chests, his hand holding a wine cup and drinking.

The later versions of the statues are not fit to be seen, but each statue was so life like and detailed.

Xiao Yu’er can’t help but sigh, “I did not expect this madman to be such a genius.”

The Floral Princesses were so furious that their bodies were shaking. Now they suddenly dashed forward and carried up a statue, throwing it into pieces.

All these solid stone statues, once in the hands of the Floral Princesses, became like paper. Several painstakingly crafted words became a pile of shattered stones in a blink.

Wei Wu Ya quietly witnessed the scene, not moving at all. Princess Lian Xing finally jumped in front of him and said furiously, “You beast, do you still think I will let you off this time?”

As she shouted, she has already grabbed Wei Wu Ya’s collar and pulled him up from the wheelchair, throwing him heavily towards the stone wall.

There was a cracking sound and Wei Wu Ya actually shattered into pieces, but a person is made of blood and flesh, so how can he be ‘shattered’?

Princess Lian Xing was stunned, and realized that this ‘Wei Wu Ya’ is carved from stone as well, just that it’s wearing clothes.

No one knows when the real Wei Wu Ya had slipped away.

The only door in this stone room has been sealed, on four sides there are still walls, which are the walls of the mountain as well. The Floral Princesses threw such heavy statues at it but the walls did not even vibrate at all, so obviously it is extremely solid.

Su Ying was silent for a moment and said, “Since he has already trapped us, why did he want to lure us here then?”

Xiao Yu’er smiled bitterly, “There are too many reasons. Firstly, by keeping us here, he can move around freely, or even eat and drink. By the time we starve to death, he’ll be able to leave. This plan he used, is called ‘Fighting to stay alive in the face of death’, a plan within a plan, the main purpose is to lure us here. All those words and things that was said and done outside, is all an act.”

Su Ying lowered her head and quietly sighed. Xiao Yu’er continued with a bitter smile, “Now we’re like a bunch of monkeys trapped in a cage, and can only perform tricks for him to see.”

Su Ying can’t think of what to say anymore, and after a while, Xiao Yu’er smiled and mumbled, “Even I cannot imagine what I would look like before I died, this would be quite interesting. I may very well eat you up, are you afraid?”

Su Ying said gently, “Then the two of us will forever be as one, why should I be afraid?”

Xiao Yu’er stared at her face for a long, long time before he sighed, “A pity that you’re a little too smart, or else I may really like you.”

Su Ying blushed and chewed on her lips, “I heard that once women gives birth, they become a little more stupid.”

If it was any other time, Xiao Yu’er would certainly roar with laughter on hearing such words, but now he felt a wave of sweet tenderness floating in his heart, and with it an indescribable pain as well. He does not know what this feeling is, but only knows that he has never experienced such a feeling in his whole life.

Without knowing how much time has passed, Xiao Yu’er suddenly stood up and walked towards that jade green stone coffin and lifted the lid of the coffin, placing it in front of the coffin. He then piled the shattered stones on both sides of the coffin.

The Floral Princesses have no idea what he is doing, and the more the look, the more perplexed they are. Although they feel like asking him, but they hoped that Su Ying would ask him instead. However Su Ying’s eyes were filled with love and tenderness, looking at Xiao Yu’er with a smile, not speaking at all, as if she understands his intentions.

We were thinking of the later statues, not fit to be seen

Jean, I am with RWX.. we were talking about the later statutes.

Stop thinking about those later statues! Sick sick people

Dammit Gu Long! Not only does he not describe fight details, he doesnt describe 'Interesting Sculptural Details' too!
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    Dammit Gu Long! Not only does he not describe fight details, he doesnt describe 'Interesting Sculptural Details' too!
    Well its not good to be a pervert.... Stay clean and innocent...

Sure he does... in so much detail Meh took out some of his descriptions in the beginning of Sentimental Swordsman Ruthless Sword (when describing Lin Xian Er)

XYE is gonna enclose himself in the coffin with SY, where they will see a secret manual on the lid which details the way out of the......oh wait that's another story.

Quote Originally Posted by KChill
    XYE is gonna enclose himself in the coffin with SY, where they will see a secret manual on the lid which details the way out of the......oh wait that's another story.
    It is quite hard for your to guess what he will actually do with the "coffin".

But it will definetely anger the Floral Princesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendroid King
    It is quite hard for your to guess what he will actually do with the "coffin".

But it will definetely anger the Floral Princesses.
    hmm. maybe use it as a see-saw trampoline type thing and break through the ceiling? A catapult? This is Gu Long, so it will be very interesting to find out - it's another cliff hanger!

Hey guys, just to let you know that I'm having problems with my home PC. I can't access some websites at all, including spcnet... I've reformatted my PC but the problem still exists. Now I'm using a friend's PC to post this.

So until I can figure out what's wrong with my PC, I guess I won't be able to do any updates. So keep your fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed.

Take your time, Jean, and thanks for the translation.

Also, added my 5 star for this thread, can't understand why it's not 5 star yet.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

There. I rated it 5 stars as well and now its up to 5 stars, as it should have been long ago.

Thanks Jean for your efforts.

I think we have our fingers and toes crossed for you and your pc.

try accessing spcnet.tv with it's IP address and see if that works for you.

http://208.109.28.33/forums

Quote Originally Posted by Jean
    Hey guys, just to let you know that I'm having problems with my home PC. I can't access some websites at all, including spcnet... I've reformatted my PC but the problem still exists. Now I'm using a friend's PC to post this.

So until I can figure out what's wrong with my PC, I guess I won't be able to do any updates. So keep your fingers crossed.
    Check out WXFS translated comic of Tian Long Ba Bu
    Last updated: 02/04/2008

Basically, if you have reformatted your pc and you still having the same problem, then most probably the problem is not your pc but rather your internet connection. Maybe you can get a laptop or pc to test your internet connection to see if that machine have the same problem or not.

Quote Originally Posted by wandering
    try accessing spcnet.tv with it's IP address and see if that works for you.

http://208.109.28.33/forums
    Yeah I think if she reformated, her browser woulda have gotten the correct IP when she tried to acess the page the first time.

Maybe try tracert to see if any nodes are down, or use a proxy?

I have to say that considering the past works of Gu Long I have read, I thought the statues would be dirty as well. He is indeed a sick pervert and he probably left there to deal with the noise coming from outside.

thank you so much Jean and I hope you will sort out your pc problems!