Page 1 of 51 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 3

Default THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 3

Someone was saying the other thread was too long, so a new thread for a new chapter!

Chap 97

Only now was Xiao Yu’er truly shocked. He used all his strength to leap up, thinking of carrying Su Ying’s body in mid-air, but the force of Su Ying’s fall was too great and although Xiao Yu’er’s martial arts has greatly improved, he still can’t catch her. There was a splash and the both of them fell into the water at the same time.

A shower of water droplets flew out and it was only after a while that Xiao Yu’er can be seen coming out from beneath the water, drenched. Carrying Su Ying, he jumped onto the rock.

Herbalist Hu can’t help but smile and said, “She’s not deliberately saying those words to scare people, right?”

Xiao Yu’er sighed and said with a bitter smile, “This lass is really different from other women. I can’t help but begin to suspect if she really is a woman.”

He had thought that Su Ying must have fainted from fear. Who would have expected that although ‘this lass’s’ body is more fragile than a peach flower in spring, but her mind is stronger than an old bamboo in winter. Not only did she not faint, but she seems quite comfortable, quite intrigued, her large eyes staring unwaveringly at Xiao Yu’er.

Xiao Yu’er was surprised for a moment, and suddenly released his hold and threw Su Ying onto the rock, shouting, “Let me ask you, what do you mean by this. I’m not in any dog arse way related to you, why do you want to die for me? Do you want me to be grateful to you? Be your slave for the rest of my life?”

Su Ying replied slowly, “I do not wish for you to become my slave too, I only want you to become my husband.”

Xiao Yu’er was again shocked, and pointing at Su Ying, asked Herbalist Hu, “Did you hear that? Did you hear what the lass said? Such a thick skinned woman, I’m afraid you’ve never seen one like that?”

Su Ying smiled, “No matter what, he has finally seen one now, his eyes have certainly feasted.”

Xiao Yu’er stared at her for a long time before suddenly sighing and while shaking his head, said “Let me ask you, you are willing to die for a man, but this man gets a headache once he sets eyes on you, don’t you feel even a little bad at all?”

Su Ying replied, “Why must I feel bad? I know that although you keep saying you have a headache, but in your heart you must like it a lot. If you do not care about me at all, why did you jump up to catch me just now?”

Xiao Yu’er replied coldly, “Even if it’s a dog who dropped down, I would still go and catch it.”

Su Ying smiled, “I know you deliberately said such vicious and harsh words, deliberately pretended to be cold and fierce because you are afraid, so I will never be angry.”

Xiao Yu’er stared and said, “Just what am I afraid of.”

Su Ying replied slowly, “You’re afraid I’ll climb over you in future, and even more afraid that you will fall madly in love with me in future, so you deliberately made yourself that way to protect yourself, because you want others to think that you’re a heartless person. But if you’re really heartless, then you won’t have done all these.”

Xiao Yu’er jumped up, “Bullshit, absolutely bullshit.”

Su Ying laughed, “When a person’s heartfelt feelings are revealed by someone else, he’ll certainly be upset. Although you’re scolding me, but I don’t blame you.”

Xiao Yu’er stared at her for a long moment before mumbling, “Heaven, heaven, why did you let me meet such a woman.” As he spoke, he suddenly somersaulted into the water and hitting his own head, said “Finished, finished, I’m finished. If a man were to meet such an emotional woman, he can only shave his head and become a monk.”

Su Ying smiled, “Then there will be one more monk who drinks and eat meat, and a nun who drinks and eat meat.”

Even Xiao Yu’er can’t help but feel surprised, “Nun who drinks and eat meat?’

Su Ying explained, “When you’ve become a monk, naturally I can only become a nun. When I am a nun, naturally I will be one who drinks and eat meat, or could it be that only monks are allowed to drink and eat meat but not nuns?”

Xiao Yu’er groaned and sunk into the water.

Herbalist Hu almost wanted to burst out laughing from witnessing this scene and thought to himself, “This Xiao Yu’er usually can antagonize everyone with his words, I cannot imagine that he has met his match today. This Miss Su is really intelligent, she had known long ago that if a woman wants a man like Xiao Yu’er to give in to her, she must use the same method on him.”

Xiao Yu’er’s head is still submerged in water, and he still refused to come up. It seems that he’d rather drown than die of exasperation.

Last edited by Jean; 03-25-07 at 08:12 PM.

Wonderful, Just Wonderful. I really am beginnng to like Su Ying now. I had a good laugh reading that translation.

The translations are really very good Jean, Do keep the good work going.

Oh my wonderful Su Ying! She's just plain awesome! Love her to bits and pieces! XYE should count himself lucky to have found such a woman.

I don't mind the long thread at all, Jean. It just takes one extra click to scroll over to the last page. You didn't have to make a new thread. Either way, I love your translations too! When you're done with Legendary Siblings, will you be translating anything else? I'm a devoted ready

OK, OK.....Su Ying is starting to win me over too. Great translation, Jean - many thanks.

Faster translate, Jean! My favourite charc is coming Thank you....

Thank you so much Jean

Well well looks like Su Ying is getting the better of XYE but still she annoys me, this time she looks too clingy. Yes we get it, she loves XYE, she looks like she is forcing herself on her. Call me old fashioned but for me it is bad manners to shout out her love like this. I mean she already proved her love by throwing herself into the hole, does she really need to talk this much? She should shut up now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendroid King
    Faster translate, Jean! My favourite charc is coming Thank you....
    Who is your favorite character? I'm curious to know...

aww they're so funny together...hehe. thanks jean!!

I'm wit Eliza on this a little bit, but it is kinda refreshing to actually hear someone verbalize for they are feeling for a change.

lol. I love these exchanges between SY and XYE, they just crack me up. I didn't think your theard was too long either but it's nice to start fresh. Can't wait to see what happens next.
    We have the ability to fix the world's problems, but not the initiative

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365
    Who is your favorite character? I'm curious to know...
    The Floral Princess :

thanks guys!

tweety: no plans as yet if i will be translating anything else after this. Just trying to finish up legendary siblings first... lol

and to continue....

Su Ying ignored him as well, and asked Herbalist Hu instead, “You should be able to see by now that he likes me.”

Herbalist Hu can only agree.

Su Ying smiled, “Think about it, if he doesn’t like me, why would he hide his head in the water I used to wash my feet and still not find it smelly?”

Before she could finish her words, Xiao Yu’er shot out of the water like an arrow.

By now the water has stared to rise, and only the rock on that side is still above water, with Su Ying sitting right in the middle of the rock. If Xiao Yu’er doesn’t sit next to her, he will have to jump back into the water again.

Xiao Yu’er can only sit next to her. Su Ying asked with a laugh, “Aren’t you the smartest person in the world? Why were you tricked by Jiang Yu Lang?”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “I liked it, I liked being tricked by him, what business it is of yours?”

Su Ying said gently, “I know you will never be tricked by him, you’re just deliberately making fun of him, right?”

She is really smart, she knows that she has really irked Xiao Yu’er’s temper, and if she doesn’t stop now, Xiao Yu’er would really be furious with her. That would have turned the tables on her. So she suddenly changed her tack, suddenly became indescribably gentle.

Xiao Yu’er said coldly, “You need not flatter me. This time I was really tricked by him. For a person to be tricked once in a while, it’s nothing.”

Su Ying knows that he is slowly simmering down, but it’s best that she do not antagonize him further, so without waiting for Xiao Yu’er to speak, she turned to ask Herbalist Hu, “You must know what this is all about, you tell me.”

Herbalist Hu coughed, “This will have to start from Hua Wu Que, he…”

When he reached the part about ‘Nu’er Hong’, Su Ying can’t help but exclaim, “He really ate that ‘Nu’er Hong’?”

Herbalist Hu sighed, “He really ate it, because he ate this poisonous plant, that’s why he thought Jiang Yu Lang would not harm him further, that’s why he got pushed down here.”

Su Ying said, “So he’s doing this just to save Hua Wu Que, that’s why he was willing. For a person to sacrifice himself to save his friend, it’s really noble, really noble…”

As she spoke, she suddenly started shivering, and finally said hoarsely, “But didn’t you think that Hua Wu Que might have left long ago, and Jiang Yu Lang was just threatening you with a lie.”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “Of course I thought of that.”

Su Ying’s voice quivered, “But do you know that once the poisonous effects of this ‘Nu’er Hong’ were to start, it’ll be worse than death.”

Looking at her anxious expression, Xiao Yu’er was no longer angry, and grinned, “My life has been too happy, if someone can make me suffer a little, that’s not too bad as well.”

Su Ying stared at him with wide eyes, “You… you’re not worried at all?”

Xiao Yu’er laughed, “You’re already feeling worried for me, so why must I feel worried for myself?”

Su Ying was stunned for a moment before sighing, “When everyone thought that you will be tricked, you were not, when everyone thought that you won’t be tricked, but you got tricked instead. Sometimes I really wonder what tricks you have up your sleeves.”

Xiao Yu’er crossed his leg and laughed loudly, “My tricks, is to make sure others can’t second guess me. If a person’s actions are always within other’s expectations, there’s not much difference between living and dying for him.”

Su Ying replied with a bitter smile, “That’s right, when you die, there will certainly be a lot of people who will be shocked, but a pity you will not be able to see it then.”

Xiao Yu’er grinned, “Not necessarily, I may be peeping from inside the coffin for all you know.”

When Su Ying jumped down, Tie Ping Gu fainted as well.

These past few days, she has really suffered, and her body is extremely weak, unable to withstand any more excitement.

In her state of semi-consciousness, she seemed to have heard some conversation from the hole, but she cannot be sure. She no longer have any faith in herself.

She remembered the quiet days while in the Floral Palace. Although at that time she thought her days were too empty, too lonely, but now… now she would give anything to have that kind of life again.

She again remembered the two days she spent with Xiao Yu’er in the cave. In that dark cave, there were no food, no water, not even hope. Although her body was suffering from the torture that no one would be able to withstand, but her spirit was happy. As long as Xiao Yu’er was holding her hands, all pain would have melted into sweetness.

Of course, she thought of Jiang Yu Lang as well. Although Jiang Yu Lang was evil, was hateful, but there were times when he was adorable, especially his gentle touches, tender honeyed words were unforgettable.

With so much love and hate mixed up in her heart, how can death possibly be so easy? Streaks of tears were on Tie Ping Gu’s face, and even the strong wind was unable to dry them.

She looked at the hole that Su Ying just jumped down and said dejectedly, “Why can she die so easily, but I can’t? Why don’t I have her determination? Didn’t she have more reasons than me to live on?”

Tie Ping Gu stuck out her tongue and bit down on it hard!

Tie Ping Gu did not die, but suddenly fainted. When she woke up, the first thing she saw was that eerily frightening copper mask.

Dendroid King, look who just arrived

A very big thanks to you Jean! Without you, I would not be able see my favourite character in action hehehe...

Looks like Tie Ping Gu will be in deep trouble.........

Interesting matchup:

1. Yao Yue vs Wei Wu Ya
    2. Yao Yue vs Yan Nan Tian

Thank you so much Jean

I like XYE and I hope that he'll get out of this hole soon!

Quote Originally Posted by eliza bennet
    Thank you so much Jean

I like XYE and I hope that he'll get out of this hole soon!
    Haha, literally out of this "hole" right?

Hope Mr. Copper smacks Tie Ping Gu until her head rings like a cowbell.....that might give her a little more common sense....

i love reading the XYE & SY parts =]
    Thanks Jean
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Happy Year of the Pig! And here's the rest of chap 97.....

Princess Yao Yue was looking at her icily. That frosty look, is really more frightening than that eerie mask. But even more chilling, were her words. Princess Yao Yue asked, “Is your man gone?”

Tie Ping Gu lowered her head, “Yes.”

Princess Yao Yue continued, “But he did not save you.”

These two sentences were like two arrows that pierced right through Tie Ping Gu’s heart. Although she never wanted to remember this matter again, she dare not refuse to answer. She can only fight to control her tears and said, “He… he dare not rescue me.”

Princess Yao Yue laughed coldly, “Since he dare to escape, why doesn’t he dare rescue you?”

Tie Ping Gu could not hold in her tears and finally weeped.

Princess Yao Yue said, “You need not cry, this is your just desserts. You should have known long ago that few men are good, why do you still let yourself get tricked?”

Tie Ping Gu suddenly raised her voice, “There are some good men, although some of them do things weirdly, but they are very kind at heart.”

Princess Yao Yue asked, “Who are you referring to?”

Tie Ping Gu replied, “I am referring to Jiang Xiao Yu.”

Princess Yao Yue’s cold eyes suddenly burned like fire, and with a back hand slapped her across the face and said hoarsely, “Do you know that none of those surnamed Jiang are any good, and Jiang Xiao Yu is the same as his shameless parents.”

Tie Ping Gu retorted, “I only know that he is kind and adorable…

Princess Yao Yue cried furiously, “If you speak one more word about him, I will kill you immediately.”

Tie Ping Gu replied, “You can seal my lips and stop me from talking, but you cannot stop me from thinking about him. He is already dead, if you kill me, I can go and see him immediately. This is something that you cannot stop as well.”

Princess Yao Yue’s body suddenly started shaking violently, because she remembered the scene when Jiang Feng and Hua Yue Nu died, the words that Hua Yue Nu said before her death were exactly the same uttered by Tie Ping Gu now.

But she did not know that Tie Ping Gu said those words to antagonize her. Tie Ping Gu naturally knows how cruel the punishment is for those why betrayed Floral Palace. Ever since the incident about Hua Yue Nu, Princess Yao Yue became even more vicious and cruel than anyone else.

What Tie Ping Gu wish for now, is a quick death.

What angered Princess Yao Yue even more is that Xiao Yu’er had actually died in the hands of someone. The effort that she has spent for the last ten over years was all wasted. Because for the past twenty years, the words that Hua Yue Nu said before her death, the expression on Jiang Feng before his death, were as fresh as a burning flame, constantly burning her soul.

The pain is almost making her insane, but she bore it with all her might, because she knows that one day, Jiang Feng’s two sons will face a wretched fate that she has designed with her own hands.

She fantasized countless times about what will happen after Hua Wu Que kill Xiao Yu’er with his own hands. Only when she is thinking of this will her pain lessen. But now, Xiao Yu’er has already died in the hands of another?

Although Tie Ping Gu could not see her expression, she has never seen anyone’s gaze that was as frightening. It seemed that she was unable to stand, her body leaning on the tree trunk. After a moment, it seems that there were actually tears in her eyes. Even in her dreams, Tie Ping Gu cannot imagine why that would be so.

After another moment, Princess Yao Yue said calmly, “Is Xiao Yu’er really dead?” Tie Ping Gu nodded her head.

Her eyes, which was looking into the distant suddenly turned towards Tie Ping Gu. Tie Ping Gu unconsciously shivered, and said. “But… but the person who killed him, is not me.”

Princess Yao Yue said, “That’s right, you did not kill him. But if you did not take him away, how could he have died in the hands of another?”

Tie Ping Gu replied, “I know that I am wrong, kill me.”

Princess Yao Yue said each word slowly, “I also want you to suffer the pain of twenty years. Everyday, I will carefully carve a piece of your flesh. Now I want to dig your eyes first, so that you will not be able to see, and cut out half your tongue, so that you cannot speak.”

Tie Ping Gu naturally knows that these are not empty words. If the Floral Princess wants someone to suffer for twenty years, then it will never be one day less.

Right at this time, there was a sudden loud laughter from the valley!

Last edited by Jean; 03-25-07 at 08:13 PM.

Only when she is thinking of this will her pain lesson.

.........pain lessen.

Han Solo

That princess could use several years of therapy. But on the other hand.....I LOVE women who have a mean streak!!! Happy New Year, Jean and all....and thanks for this great translation...