Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Title of a Series. Ask Here!

Default HELPPPPPPP!!!!

Does anyone know the title of this movie?
    Okay, in the beginning of the movie, there is this girl that is coming back from England or someplace and her servant girl was waiting for her. While the servant girl was jumping around waiting the the master girl to arrive, she tripped and accidentally ripped this white guy's jacket and then there was this big fight when the rich girl went looking for her servant and saw that she was being picked on and then the guy that was fighting with her fell in love with the rich girl and then he turns out to be the guy her father wants her to wed to and blha blalh blah stuff happens and then the rich girl meets a girl in a temple who looks exatly like her, but was a servant girl to another household and then they switch clothes and yeah, they got separated and somehow ended up in each other's places yeah
    - no1z_property -

i could think of one film that almost sounds like it but the timeline was the ming dynasty so no.

it sound modern, is it a modern film?

nope it wasnt modern, it was ming dynasty, and the guy characters were like, half bald with a braid =)
    - no1z_property -

Yes, I know exactly the chinese tv series your talking about it is called: Yuan Lai Jiu Shi Ni and I am currently selling this tv series. I will give an general description just to make sure, it is the correct series. The actress who saw her twin or double in the temple was actress-Liu Tao from Tian long ba bu 03'. Liu Tao plays boths parts the weak side which is the (servant) and the strong side which is the one on the boat arriving in the beginning of the tv series. Also, the mother who born both of them is not the current mother in the story, because her father is longly searching for his past lover too. Let me know, if this is the tv series you are refering to.
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/yljsn/index.html
    Last edited by mind_wander; 03-02-06 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by no1z_property
    nope it wasnt modern, it was ming dynasty, and the guy characters were like, half bald with a braid =)
    if they're half bald with braids then its not ming its ching dynasty.

I think it was the pre-qing dynasty period.

Default Hey gals/guys whats this series

i saw the video and it seems really good...I hardly recognize the cast though..what do you guys think? Whats this series called i know its not called hero...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eku6m...China%20series
    Currently watching- War and Beauty

Senior Member shanghai girls are hot's Avatar

world's finest/hero/world's finest sword/tian xia di yi

Quote Originally Posted by mind_wander
    Yes, I know exactly the chinese tv series your talking about it is called: Yuan Lai Jiu Shi Ni and I am currently selling this tv series. I will give an general description just to make sure, it is the correct series. The actress who saw her twin or double in the temple was actress-Liu Tao from Tian long ba bu 03'. Liu Tao plays boths parts the weak side which is the (servant) and the strong side which is the one on the boat arriving in the beginning of the tv series. Also, the mother who born both of them is not the current mother in the story, because her father is longly searching for his past lover too. Let me know, if this is the tv series you are refering to.
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/yljsn/index.html
    Thank you so much for the review. I was getting ready to make a thread just to ask this question! The Vietnamese title couldn't help me much in getting more details. I would really appreciate it if you or anybody else who has watched this already tell me who ends up with who.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/liti3691/4bf6302a.jpg')

this series was really good, i love it really much, sadly the other twin girl die, this series have a verry good ending, everyone was happy, and all the bad guy die

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1894/enterimage2custom2us.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Dream123
    this series was really good, i love it really much, sadly the other twin girl die, this series have a verry good ending, everyone was happy, and all the bad guy die

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1894/enterimage2custom2us.jpg')
    Thank you for answering my question, Dream123! One of the twins died? That's sad, I'm guessing it's the maid girl, right? Because the rich girl seem to be more of the main character.

This series was SURPRISINGLY good! I reccommend it to anybody who's willing to give it a try.

Liu Tao's a great actress. She really kicked butt. As for the male cast, I still liked the guy that played William over the main guy. I thought the main guy was too dim-witted. Kinda like Guo Jing, but Guo Jing was lovable. This guy is just not good enough for her. Still, fighting scenes aren't that bad. But it's the interesting story that's grasping even through some of Diep Dong's draggy scenes. The rest of the cast were well-chosen.

I also love the soundtrack esp. the ending. If anybody has these songs, please upload them or PM me. I'd really appreciate it.

Default Anyone know this series?

This series finished airing last month in China, and since I'm in the Mainland but can't speak Mandarin, I was wondering who a certain character is. Here's a brief synopsis:

4 people set in I think Shanghai, modern time, all very good friends with sort of feelings for each other (2 men, 2 women). One male is a car salesman, one female is a student who goes abroad to Melbourne to study (this is the one I am wondering about). These two have feelings for each other, especially after the girl gets into a fight with her dad and lives with the guy for a little while.

Other characters include another female who prefers older men, and another male who is a bartender and then a model or something.

Anyways, just trying to figure out who the student is. If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

thank you so much. do you know anything about this series? I don't know chinese, so I don't understand what that site was saying. I just kinda wanna know the relation between the girl and guy thus all.

SkyKing: as for the images, I have a karaoke dvd of themesongs, and the themesong of this series is part of the karaoke dvd, so i did some screen captions.
    Last edited by MysticDust; 04-10-06 at 02:04 AM.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

No one? I wonder if it's out on yesasia? That site is blocked here on the Mainland.

I Will check for you.

Is this one?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/w/2005-12-27/U92P28T52D492F872DT20051227155348.JPG')

I think it's this one---Chu Liu Zu(醋溜族)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Yes!

Bingo krok! Anyone know who is the second girl on the first picture?
    Last edited by bethpageblack; 04-20-06 at 11:32 AM.