Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Title of a Series. Ask Here!

Her name is Fan Wei Qi ( 范玮琪 ). Here's her sina site: http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/h/f/fanweiqi/index.html
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks to all for your help!

Default Trying to look for this series with Chae Rim in it...

I tried looking around in the Reviews section, but can't find it.

So, the series has Chae Rim playing a princess and it's a chinese series... I have no idea which station produced it.

Also, a well known chinese comedian plays the main male character as well, I don't know his name, but for sure everyone knows him...

lol, I think that is enough info. If anyone know what the name of the series is, please tell me.

I'm also looking for the themesongs, please help =] thanks in advance.

There's a thread for unknown series: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=8243

I believe this is the series you're talking about: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=14033
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Default Help needed for name and cast of ancient series

Name of series?

I’m at present watching this ancient series ( I think it is a Chinese mainland production). My written Chinese is not good at all so I don’t know the title and the cast. The main characters are the hero and his martial arts brother, their Si Fu and her loyal companion, the son of the the main villain, the heroine who is a budding doctor and her childhood friend who is one of the main villains.

It starts with the hero playing with wolves and then one of the wolves is killed by a hunting party. The hero tries to stop them but is mercilessly shot at by the leader who later dies at the hands of the hero. The heroine (Fu Er ) a budding doctor finds the hero and manages to save his life – she uses the help of bees. The father of the leader of the hunting party seeks revenge and tries to hunt down the hero.

A mystery surrounds the hero’s Si Fu. She was badly scarred by a fire and now has a new face. She also knows how to become invincible and go through locked doors and walls. So far the series is rather entertaining as the main characters are very likeable and the story quite absorbing. Does anyone know the title of this series and the actors? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia Lee
    Name of series?

I’m at present watching this ancient series ( I think it is a Chinese mainland production). My written Chinese is not good at all so I don’t know the title and the cast. The main characters are the hero and his martial arts brother, their Si Fu and her loyal companion, the son of the the main villain, the heroine who is a budding doctor and her childhood friend who is one of the main villains.

It starts with the hero playing with wolves and then one of the wolves is killed by a hunting party. The hero tries to stop them but is mercilessly shot at by the leader who later dies at the hands of the hero. The heroine (Fu Er ) a budding doctor finds the hero and manages to save his life – she uses the help of bees. The father of the leader of the hunting party seeks revenge and tries to hunt down the hero.

A mystery surrounds the hero’s Si Fu. She was badly scarred by a fire and now has a new face. She also knows how to become invincible and go through locked doors and walls. So far the series is rather entertaining as the main characters are very likeable and the story quite absorbing. Does anyone know the title of this series and the actors? Thanks in advance.
    The series is callede Huang Yin Shen Zhen. You can find more information on this other thread.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=8610

Question Please help !!!

A while ago I heard some talking about a series starring Fan Wong and Gallen Lo ( I'm not exactly sure about the name but I think it's a very popular ancient Chinese story ) In the series , Fan Wong play a fairy go down to earth in pursuit a demon fox ( one side of her face was burn , but she destine to be Gallen Lo's queen and help him to win over six other countries ) Gallen Lo is the king , and another actress play the demon fox part ( I just don't remember her name ) anybody have information about this series ? ? ? ? ?

It's actually a Singapore production calls My Fair Lady (我爱钟无艳) . You can find more information on this thread.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=10657
    Last edited by Neuron; 05-03-06 at 12:01 AM.

Unhappy do you know the title

i need to know the title of this story.the story is about 2 man and 2 girl.the rich man is fall in love with the poor girl.same goes to the rich girl where she fall in love with poor another man,but poor.then the mother of the rich man ask him to marry the rich girl.i only know till this end.if one of you know the title of this story,please reply to me.i want to buy this story for a birthday gift for my special girl.she really love this story,but i dont know anything about it.please help me if you know..

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

sry...don't no a thign
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

There are a lot of stories about rich man fall for poor girl etc...I need more information ...

is it Korean serie...??? I know one film of Korean serie look like this
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

Thanks Neuron for the information. Read through the pages and it was interesting to find out other people's opinions about this series.

Thanks a lot Neuron although after read all the post don't really know if I should watch it or not , just that I'm a sucker for comedy and oh well there's always Fan Wong . Thanks

Question Help Identify?

There's this Chinese drama I watched a while back. A whiiiile back, so I'm not even sure if it was made after 2000.

I'm also kind of hazy on the basic plot - the only two things I can remember: the main character is poor and fixes clocks, or watches, and has a tinker shop where he does that for a living. Then there's also this crazy girl (who has a rich family) and she has really, really long hair. The main character spends quite some time with this crazy girl, since he makes her happy, and I vaguely recall something about a kite.

Oh, and everyone dies in the end (people shooting each other).

It's set in older times, with those old cars (but guns exist!) and street gangs (for the rich families).

I'm not quite sure if I made much sense, but there you go. Thanks for helping!

It sounds like this series.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks so much! I can't believe you knew what it was, despite the random, fragmented clues I provided.

Just curious - have you seen the series before?

____

edit: and also, for those of you that are curious and can't really read chinese, it's called "The Symphony of Rain" or "Love Story in Shanghai" in English = ]
    Last edited by drama-addict; 05-07-06 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing
    y the hell did u open 2 of the same thread for? one in tvn n the other one in china? r u tat crazy?
    yep I'm crazzzzzzzzzzzzy
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

Devil's Blues is Singapore not China or ATV. There's a thread on it in the Singapore forum. The viet title is "DDo^i. chie^n' phan? nghich."

Post ??anyone know this old series??

I understand that everyone is talking about new series coming out, but there's this one series that is gnawing at my brain,but i dont know the title!!
    Ok, i know completely that this chinese tv series is pretty old... i remember i was young when i watched it... and bits and pieces... If anyone, anyone who thinks they know what the series is please tell, i've just got images plasted in my head and i cant think of the name!!!!
    Ok: - what i can remember:
    beginning:
    something about an old lady finding a kid who's in a basket gets washed to shore (yea so typical in all series... but still...)
    the old lady already has a son... years later - her "own" son is sitting by the water, completely lazy and etc... her 'other' son is chopping wood or something (something more productive then just sitting) he's seems more of the sensitive 'built' main character while the other the cheeky useless nincumpoop who gets into trouble all the time...
    Uh...something about them having to go for their exams, scholars or... working for a judge or something like that... anywho... there's a scene where i remember the main 'built' character/dude shows his strength by lifting something.... (arghhh i know it seems im just blabbering it's so frustrating not being able to find the title!)
    From here i have no idea what happens, but i do recall the main built dude/character 'hooking up' with a chick who was daughter of bandits??? or was it that she was a princess???? can NOt remember at all... all i know is that she was a tough chick who seemed to be respected by the people she was surrounded with, only they were 'bad' people and main built dude/ character didnt aprove. then they were on this little island/cove thing because they had to run away (because of the bad guy of course) and there was this plant that could save the chicks life, only thing was it was very slow in growing (or something like that) something about it needed blood to grow... or something... anyway the dude didnt want the girl to die so he fed the plant his own blood.(ooo and the bad guys who he disapproved of were teaching him martial arts - i think he wanted revenge or something like that...) anywho... there are other stuff that happens i just dont know what... then back to the other main dude character/the useless one, he too is stuck on an island learning martial arts/sword skills from this chick, and the bad guy was there as well... at one point they found mushrooms and tried to feed it to the bad guy, he didnt trust them so the useless guy (who by now (as all series go) has grown and matured throughout the series) eats it first 'like see, nothing, not poison', the bad guy then eats it... then i dont know what happens.... i remember the ending... the built character marries bandit/princess/chick and they have a son. something happens, she still has enemies and they come she locks her son in a trap downstairs and gets killed (her husband was somewhere else) when he comes back he's devistated... etc... THE ENDING: the main built character has a martial arts school, he is teaching kids, his "brother" (useless guy/character) comes with his pregnant wife and his nephew hugs them both and that's the end... I hope this all makes sense, it's just i've been looking EVERYWHERE for the title of this... and these bits and pieces keep popping up in my mind and it really annoys me!! Well, i hope someone out there can comprehend my babblings and tell me if they at least know what this title of the series is....! thanking you all for your time!!!
    ~GEN!!!
    Last edited by gensou; 07-11-06 at 04:08 AM.
    ~the world is a concert of darkness and light~